new younger brother album

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard in the last twisted newsletter that its already mastered and they just needs to make the artwork.... but eh that might take a while if we know Twisted well enough ;)

Yeah. Why do they take so long over such average artwork. The artwork's always good but I'm sure some of my friends could do better in a few hours!

Yeah. Why do they take so long over such average artwork. The artwork's always good but I'm sure some of my friends could do better in a few hours!

True, but they say its gonna be different from anything else we have seen from them.... That might even take longer :P but I hope it will be nice :)

i was listening again...and i...i...

see u scurrying in the morning, (or see you in the scury of the morning?)

see u in the stars at night

see you in a river flowing

i see you in the crouds

feel you and i find myself flowing

feel you as i find myself feeling

five toes and five fingers all the time

oooooooooo.....lalalalala.... :wub:

The All I Want taster sounds a bit cheezy if u ask me.... getting the infected inch.... :( especially the male vocal... hmpf!

otherwise it sounds quite nice I must say... :)

very soft though!

yeah, I'm getting this from the samples. Don't get me wrong, I think theyre great, they just don't have the the 'i want to get and dance around the room' vibe that songs like 'evil and harm' and 'scanner' had :rolleyes:

Think this one is going to be different, very much looking forward to hearing the rest.

The All I Want taster sounds a bit cheezy if u ask me.... getting the infected inch.... :( especially the male vocal... hmpf!

Infected's out of tune engrish can't be compared with this, the least common denominator is a male singing, that's it.

The samples are very impressive.

I'm glad to see the 2nd Younger Brother album is slowly but surely coming together.

They have potential to make a masterpiece if they choose to make a masterpiece. It's not just about sounding different or good. It would be awesome to hear some most impressive, groundbreaking, powerful work yet. The music I heard on the MS page sounds good but these aren't super songs IMHO.

From the samples...

All I Want Taster - Sounds pretty good but nothing great. I generally don't care for the male singing but especially when he says "All I want... You're all I want..." as if he's stressing his exhale. I'd remove that and let the song develop to the other voice work and voice-overs without that part. Sometimes singing distract from the mood, the power of the music.

Happy Pills Taster - Good. Very unique, but nothing superb.

Psychic Gibbon - Very good, maybe great work. The lyrics/singing are cool but the altering makes me wonder if this person is singing from their diafram.

Based on samples it's sounding very good and different from the debut so far. If they want to impress me they have to search deeper as both have the power to do.

Don't get me wrong, I think theyre great, they just don't have the the 'i want to get and dance around the room' vibe that songs like 'evil and harm' and 'scanner' had :rolleyes:

Think this one is going to be different, very much looking forward to hearing the rest.

I agree. It would be very cool to see an excellent darker, badass track or two and/or few superb danceable songs.

Based on samples it's sounding very good and different from the debut so far. If they want to impress me and many others I'd imagine they have to search deeper as both have the power to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...