change name!

Ale

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my suggestion is that we dont rename any styles at all, but all that HATE THE NEW STUFF SO FUCKING MUCH, start looking for styles that they like better, and stop spreading their negative thoughts all over the fucking hemisphere. YEAH THATS RIGHT! Nemo is fucking tired of nonesense bullshit talk about "This is better" "you suck because you like full on"...

I fucking like Full on, I fucking like oldschool, and I fucking like house and trance too... GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT?! I show some respect to those who listen to other things than I do, and I try to learn from those who know something about music that I didnt know... but some people here, they just HAVE TO BE FUCKING FUCKING all the time.

Now, stop the FUCKING childish behaviour, go on with your lives, leave the forum if it doesnt suite you, but BE CONSTRUCTIVE with your negativity, if you want to stay here, and be respected like any other member.

Now, I am going to play myself some FUCKING DARK PSY, because it fits my mood!

HAve a nice evening, and PLUR!

Nemo

amen !

correct, straight to the point, well said, direct...

I second it.

i think that the terms newschool fullon and oldschool full on aren't proficient,cause that genre since it was brought to birth ,has showed no evolution...so it's all full on. :P

Funny thing is that the same people who accuse full-on of not moving on still listen to the same old goa sound from back in the days and dislike (nearly) all new stuff. :P

(ritual om @ Jan 13 2007, 01:41 AM) *

i think that the terms newschool fullon and oldschool full on aren't proficient,cause that genre since it was brought to birth ,has showed no evolution...so it's all full on. tongue.gif

SAME HERE

Dude, I totally agree that you have showed no evolution. (Radi, that is)

pffft... neanderthals and their oldschool...

Come out of the cave, man! Theres a whole world out here!

(ritual om @ Jan 13 2007, 01:41 AM) *

i think that the terms newschool fullon and oldschool full on aren't proficient,cause that genre since it was brought to birth ,has showed no evolution...so it's all full on. tongue.gif

Dude, I totally agree that you have showed no evolution.

I just agreed to the statement

this is funny indeed!

what i said is that,whether i like or not full on,full on hasn't progressed that much(yet maybe) in order to make this segregation(old school and new school)

don't be so biased in different opinions.don't perceive all comments as negative.

i didn't say that full on is crap for fuck's sake!

PS.as far as i am concerned goa-psy trance has evolved massively in those 7 years.just a statement.at least basslines evolved...super LOL :lol::lol:

and personal posts like the above (i don't want to name them) are utterly insulting...

me and others (i don't want to talk only for myself) don't talk without thinking a bit first...

i respect other's people taste of music and don't insult anyone in this section.

where is respect gone?

and personal posts like the above (i don't want to name them) are utterly insulting...

me and others (i don't want to talk only for myself) don't talk without thinking a bit first...

i respect other's people taste of music and don't insult anyone in this section.

where is respect gone?

Yep, welcome to Psynews.

i think that the terms newschool fullon and oldschool full on aren't proficient,cause that genre since it was brought to birth ,has showed no evolution...so it's all full on. :P

oldschool goa era, to some it means goa from 1995-2000 (A 5 year ERA), since then, to a lot of people, Oldschool is dead... Then listen to the full on from 2000-2006, if you cant hear the diffrence, you are deaf! ;)

SAME HERE

Funny thing is that the same people who accuse full-on of not moving on still listen to the same old goa sound from back in the days and dislike (nearly) all new stuff. :P

yeah, funny isnt it?

this is funny indeed!

what i said is that,whether i like or not full on,full on hasn't progressed that much(yet maybe) in order to make this segregation(old school and new school)

don't be so biased in different opinions.don't perceive all comments as negative.

i didn't say that full on is crap for fuck's sake!

PS.as far as i am concerned goa-psy trance has evolved massively in those 7 years.just a statement.at least basslines evolved...super LOL :lol::lol:

as I said above, I dont know since when you listen, but I for sure have been listening to this music for some time now, and I see very significant changes in Full On... heck, MY music was called Full ON in 2000, and most people call it Psy or AcidTrance today ;)

where is respect gone?

if you are talking about someone disrespecting the most disrespectful person..... ;) he who respects others shall earn respect in return, he who shat on the others however, shall not get our respect. PERIOD! (damn, I feel like Aaron saying that haha)

Now, ill check back in later space cadets :)

Nemo

naming the current phase of of the scene as "psy-trance" is like naming a MCdonald's meal as a "beef-burger". You know there isnt any beef in it. ;)

So you don´t say anything to snowball at all but you constandly bitch arround with me? I dont that you all bitch with snowball but i also don´t want ysou all to bitch with me.

So you don´t say anything to snowball at all but you constandly bitch arround with me? I dont that you all bitch with snowball but i also don´t want ysou all to bitch with me.

Could be because he is refering to the scene... and not all current music (even he could think that too, I have no idea)... But the scene has become a lot more commercial... and less beefy (tasty).... :P

But then its about finding the parties and music that is not following that vain, cus there are good things happening!!! ;)

Could be because he is refering to the scene... and not all current music (even he could think that too, I have no idea)... But the scene has become a lot more commercial... and less beefy (tasty).... :P

But then its about finding the parties and music that is not following that vain, cus there are good things happening!!! ;)

Yeah, but Radi hassnt been to a party? Or has he? :)

naming the current phase of of the scene as "psy-trance" is like naming a MCdonald's meal as a "beef-burger". You know there isnt any beef in it. ;)

Yeah...

I'm also strongly pro names. IMO the separation just into "good psy" and "bad psy" wouldn't be good at all ... it's different for everybody and all what you get in the end is a mess.

I am very pro style names. The more detailed the better. I'd even like to make so many subsections that in the end a genre name like "intelligent dark minimal-psychedelic scando trance progressive" comes out ... because that would be a precise description that only applies to very few selected artists and you don't have a mass of artists that might make the same style with your rough definition, but not with mine ... so it would make finding similar artists much easier!

Cinos wasn't as well. Yet he knows everything about it and about Psychedelic experiences

Its ironic the two people on Psynews, who act like they know the most, are in fact by FAR, the most ignorant people when it comes to the psychedelic experience.

They wouldnt know a psychedelic experience, if it morphed in front of their eyes into a technicoloured, fractal, breathing organism.

Yeah...

I'm also strongly pro names. IMO the separation just into "good psy" and "bad psy" wouldn't be good at all ... it's different for everybody and all what you get in the end is a mess.

I am very pro style names. The more detailed the better. I'd even like to make so many subsections that in the end a genre name like "intelligent dark minimal-psychedelic scando trance progressive" comes out ... because that would be a precise description that only applies to very few selected artists and you don't have a mass of artists that might make the same style with your rough definition, but not with mine ... so it would make finding similar artists much easier!

how about "acid trance goa psy full on scando forest finish punk techno" ? thats an easy one to remember ;)