your favourite shpongletrack(s)

radi6404

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i give a shit about that you are sick of shpongletopics.

We all know you give a shit about the fact you open up topics about the same stuff again and again. It's obvious, isn't it? I thought that maybe other members tell you the same thing that we've discussed in the mods thread would maybe open your eyes but of course not.

I was aware you ordered Twisted a little while back. What Shpongle CD's do you own?

I have

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger

Shpongle - Are you Shpongled

Ott - Hallucinogen in Dub

So i supported Simon Posford :) Am i a better guy now, charlie? charlie, i don´t have many cds but i think hallucinogen deserves every cent? Don´t you think so?

We all know you give a shit about the fact you open up topics about the same stuff again and again. It's obvious, isn't it? I thought that maybe other members tell you the same thing that we've discussed in the mods thread would maybe open your eyes but of course not.

Yes, i give a shti about it, there is almost no activity in the General sectio, almost no trancetopics, almost no people posting expect in the music thread so it is wrong if i post some topics about trance etc? I don´t give a shit that you talk shit about me in the mods forum, i think there must be some activity n the forum, there are enough spamtopics in the offtopic, there were even more spamtopics in the offtopic section when the rules weren´t like that. Tatsu there are also almost no hallucinogen and shpongle topics at all, can you tell me where the last hallucinogen topic is? Expect the one i opened?

I have

Hallucinogen - Twisted

So i supported Simon Posford :) Am i a better guy now, charlie? charlie, i don´t have many cds but i think hallucinogen deserves every cent? Don´t you think so?

You couldn't do better than buy Godford's psy, so yes, you're officially a better guy in my book. :D

Next I recommend getting Shpongle's 'Nothing Lasts...' - it's packed with some spectacularly psychedelic moments.

Yes, i give a shti about it, there is almost no activity in the General sectio, almost no trancetopics, almost no people posting expect in the music thread so it is wrong if i post some topics about trance etc? I don´t give a shit that you talk shit about me in the mods forum, i think there must be some activity n the forum, there are enough spamtopics in the offtopic, there were even more spamtopics in the offtopic section when the rules weren´t like that. Tatsu there are also almost no hallucinogen and shpongle topics at all, can you tell me where the last hallucinogen topic is?

Obviously you don't get it. There's nothing wrong with more action in the general section. But if you make topics about the same subjects again and again it's not exactly a surprise if some people get anoyed by it. Yes, they haven't been any shpongle threads in the last few days, that's why I haven't merged this one. Even if we could have done it according to the announcement in the off-topic...

And you are right, there really are not much Hallucinogen topics in the last few days or week. Can you guess why? Because Hallucinogen hasn't released a new album in ages and only a handfull of new tracks in the last few years so what's there to discuss anyway maybe?

Yes, i give a shti about it, there is almost no activity in the General sectio, almost no trancetopics, almost no people posting expect in the music thread so it is wrong if i post some topics about trance etc? I don´t give a shit that you talk shit about me in the mods forum, i think there must be some activity n the forum, there are enough spamtopics in the offtopic, there were even more spamtopics in the offtopic section when the rules weren´t like that. Tatsu there are also almost no hallucinogen and shpongle topics at all, can you tell me where the last hallucinogen topic is? Expect the one i opened?

Come on, Radi. Do you always have to post so crudely? Try using less swear words in the future please. Adding swear words is having the opposite effect that you might be thinking they do. Using so many of them, all the time, just makes your posts lame and not even worth reading. Save the swears for when they are really needed, not for every darn post, otherwise it just makes you look like a loser.

Please take this to heart Radi. I am not posting this to insult you, but as positive, helpful advice.

I have

Hallucinogen - Twisted

So Radi, now that you own those four CDs and have had some listens, how do you compare CD sound to MP3 now? Still a huge MP3 fan now?

On a serious note though, this is about the 5th thread that talks about favorite Shpongle tracks, hence my reaction. I like the first album the best, but I am really tired of it as well. All the tracks on the first album are my favs, and the other ones just sound OK to me. ;)

my thoughts exactly :) The first album can never be touched to me but after listening to it about 5000 times i dont listen to it anymore really.

alan parsons w/shpongle, Michele adamson, and dave gilmour (pink floyd) - Return to Tunguska

that is my top shpongle track ;)

Tales is by far my fav album ;)

don't know this track, never even heard of it.