Should the General description be changed?

Shaft

Changing the description  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should the General description be changed?

• Yes
    • No

General discussions about Psytrance - IMO we discuss more than that in here. Perhaps it should be changed to Psychedelic music - or just music? :)

Cast your vote.

The question is maybe not to change the description, but maybe open up space for other genres in another forum? I dont want to see one forum getting filled with all kinds of genres, when infact this forums main theme is PSYCHEDELIC trance :)

:) You know what I mean?

The question is maybe not to change the description, but maybe open up space for other genres in another forum? I dont want to see one forum getting filled with all kinds of genres, when infact this forums main theme is PSYCHEDELIC trance :)

:) You know what I mean?

It's difficult.. you could always split the forum, but you always get crossover topics for crossover music and I think splitting a forum into many subforums for each genre is being ridiculous. :)

It's difficult.. you could always split the forum, but you always get crossover topics for crossover music and I think splitting a forum into many subforums for each genre is being ridiculous. :)

its a psytrance forum... one thread has to be dedicated to psytrance, or else it would be redic.... no?

Not really much point in changing the description. We discuss other forms of music here anyway not just psy trance. We talk about psy chill, ambient, IDM etc. It's all psychedelic to me so fits in but changing the title description would be pointless.