Tracks with wolves howling...

lumpi

... do you know any?

I just love the sound of a wolf or an owl howling used in an already dark track, it just adds this tiny bit of extra creepiness. ^_^

So far I know:

Tegma - Werewolf

Flipknot vs. Jun - Working Secrets

Can you add some more?

... do you know any?

I just love the sound of a wolf or an owl howling used in an already dark track, it just adds this tiny bit of extra creepiness. ^_^

So far I know:

Tegma - Werewolf

Flipknot vs. Jun - Working Secrets

Can you add some more?

641867[/snapback]

The second track off the Divi:Nations comp. from tip. its a parasense i believe, and a good one at that.

One track on the Classical Mushroom album by Infected Mushroom has a howling wolf in the intro (or outro?!), I guess it's on Dracul.

damn, there is this track on released on koyote as well... cant remember the artist though, and I dont have my records here to check... might be Encens or Semsis... which brings me to Acid Tester (Ominus), which was one hell of a track... but no Wolfs :D

Sheyba - Ancient Lands

641875[/snapback]

The second track off the Divi:Nations comp. from tip. its a parasense i believe, and a good one at that.

641877[/snapback]

One track on the Classical Mushroom album by Infected Mushroom has a howling wolf in the intro (or outro?!), I guess it's on Dracul.

641879[/snapback]

Elysium - Trancelestial psychobabas  :)

641896[/snapback]

Really? Seems I never listened properly to all of these tracks. OK now I've got something to do this evening, have to dig them out all. Thanks

Solar Eclipse - From Here To Enlightment

(Not psy though)

And a Norwindia track containing a wolf sample is to be released soon on 5th element records.

641880[/snapback]

Discogs says this is trance/ambient from 1994, sounds interesting but seems like impossible to get now. What is that Norwindia track? Style?

damn, there is this track on released on koyote as well... cant remember the artist though, and I dont have my records here to check... might be Encens or Semsis... which brings me to Acid Tester (Ominus), which was one hell of a track... but no Wolfs :D

641890[/snapback]

Yeees, I'ven been wondering about this old Koyote track myself, but I couldn't remember and found it too annoying to search through all of my koyote releases. Damn

*Doctor Bebas - Wolfman

*Destination - Dance With Wolves

Nitzchonot first class ((:

641894[/snapback]

Never heard of them, are they still available somewhere?

You're telling me to use the search next time? :P

Well it's like three years later, maybe there're some new ones :)

Thanks all and keep them coming

Discogs says this is trance/ambient from 1994, sounds interesting but seems like impossible to get now. What is that Norwindia track? Style?

641970[/snapback]

The Solar Eclipse track found it's way on many compilations, Trancemaster 9 being the most popular one perhaps, so it shouldn't be impossible to get a hold of.

And the Norwindia track is "dark psy".

I am sure noone is gonna listen this track from this peadophile.

641980[/snapback]

I really like the stuff he did on the Thriller album. Heard Billy Jean on the radio the other day and it still sounds cool - whether he molests children or not.