Mysteries Of The Yeti

fosku

I think that both Mystery Of The Yeti albums represent the peak of psychedelic chill-out. I've heard nothing even close to these two masterpieces (well maybe except the first two Shpongle albums). They are supreme in their genres in every aspect. Most beautiful, most psychedelic, most diverse and most ahead of their time.

And the overall concept & feeling of those two albums, there's nothing like it. At least I haven't heard.

Today's Carbon Based Lifeforms and Entheogenics are just pointless la-di-da compared to these two. I'm right am I not? :)

I don´t know of mystery of the yeti 1 but mystery of the yeti 2 is fucking good, it includes hallucinogen - The Herb Garden which is one of the best chilled tracks i know.

633340[/snapback]

:o

I don´t know of mystery of the yeti 1 but mystery of the yeti 2 is fucking good, it includes hallucinogen - The Herb Garden which is one of the best chilled tracks i know.

633340[/snapback]

I like Process - Under Mount Kailash more. That track is soooo magical. But Herb Garden is also very good, especially the speech samples that are messed up so that you can't hear the Yeti's name.

I like Process - Under Mount Kailash more. That track is soooo magical. But Herb Garden is also very good, especially the speech samples that are messed up so that you can't hear the Yeti's name.

633345[/snapback]

Oh they call the Yetis name

"that is originally one of ths Shaman´s gods, his real name is Banjankri...

I think that both Mystery Of The Yeti albums represent the peak of psychedelic chill-out. I've heard nothing even close to these two masterpieces (well maybe except the first two Shpongle albums). They are supreme in their genres in every aspect. Most beautiful, most psychedelic, most diverse and most ahead of their time.

And the overall concept & feeling of those two albums, there's nothing like it. At least I haven't heard.

Today's Carbon Based Lifeforms and Entheogenics are just pointless la-di-da compared to these two. I'm right am I not? :)

633327[/snapback]

The answer is TIP-Mysticaaaaal Expeeeeeeerienccceeeesss.... :wub:

I actually havent heard the Mystery of the Yeti 1 yet.I only own no2 and its amazing...cant seem to find MOTY 1 on its own though.Its usually a double with Mystical Experiences. :huh:

Oh they call the Yetis name

"that is originally one of ths Shaman´s gods, his real name is Banjankri...

633359[/snapback]

Oh yeah you're right, it's been a while since I've listened to that track. I meant the "he wears the skin of a ?????? ??? ??????? of this mushroom...mushroom...mushroom" part. And the bassline that starts right after that is awesome!

Oh yeah you're right, it's been a while since I've listened to that track. I meant the "he wears the skin of a ?????? ??? ??????? of this mushroom...mushroom...mushroom" part. And the bassline that starts right after that is awesome!

633378[/snapback]

Yeah, the Bassline that starts after taht is awesome

633327[/snapback]

Add to this list of masterpieces :

Infinity Project - Mystical Experience

The godfarthers of psy-chill!

633384[/snapback]

Yes that is one of my favourites but I think it isn't nearly as good as the Yetis. That album was also very much ahead of it's time.

Yes that is one of my favourites but I think it isn't nearly as good as the Yetis. That album was also very much ahead of it's time.

633392[/snapback]

Hmmm... I would say that Mystical Experiences has more depth to it.ANd its more like a journey than Mystery 2.Both are amazing though. :)

Hmmm... I would say that Mystical Experiences has more depth to it.ANd its more like a journey than Mystery 2.Both are amazing though. :)

633465[/snapback]

I find the tracks on mystical experience quite empty sounding, but i am sure i am not into it because i know how some people say halucinogen is average while it is for me the best music. I must try get into mystical experience though because i believe it is good. But mistery of the yeti arxcellent albums, the tracks are so good taht they have been used for tv documentations, on a bulgarian tv channel i watched something about mountains and Yetis and in the background it was playing Hallucinogen - The herb garden.this music is really quality, there isn´t much music that is so high quality.

The answer is TIP-Mysticaaaaal Expeeeeeeerienccceeeesss.... :wub:

I actually havent heard the Mystery of the Yeti 1 yet.I only own no2 and its amazing...cant seem to find MOTY 1 on its own though.Its usually a double with Mystical Experiences. :huh:

633374[/snapback]

You should just get the double CD, it's like the same price as a single album or marginally more & they you'll own Mystery of the Yeti 1 ;)

633384[/snapback]

Snowball & Drosophila I couldn't agree more. Mystical Experience is even better than the Yetis & I love them so much :wub:

Both are stunning releases. Better than most of the Shpongle albums :)

633485[/snapback]

Fisrt time I heard the Shpongle albums I thought they were better but over time I have listened to them less & the Yetis & mystical experiences much more. A true sign that they are better (for me)

I find the tracks on mystical experience quite empty sounding, but i am sure i am not into it because i know how some people say halucinogen is average while it is for me the best music. I must try get into mystical experience though because i believe it is good. But mistery of the yeti arxcellent albums, the tracks are so good taht they have been used for tv documentations, on a bulgarian tv channel i watched something about mountains and Yetis and in the background it was playing Hallucinogen - The herb garden.this music is really quality, there isn´t much music that is so high quality.

633493[/snapback]

The music on Mystical Experiences is very deep & might be lost on mp3. I recommend that this is one CD you do buy as it's brilliant & very psychedelic :)

633493[/snapback]

:blink: You heard The herb garden in a documentary?? Cool... B)

Hmm its weird that you find them empty sounding.I mean the general style and feel of those albums has a lot in common.

I find that Mystical experiences is a more concrete album,its not tracks anymore but a big track that goes on in all the cd's length,taking you in various destinations and different paths every time you hear it.

I didnt experinence that sensation with MOTY2.Its excellent,but it doesnt have that oneness of mystical experiences!

I agree. The first MOTY album = insanely awesome. All the way through.

The second I don't like as much, the "journey" aspect has disappeared.

Mystical Experiences has some extremely brilliant tracks.

You should just get the double CD, it's like the same price as a single album or marginally more & they you'll own Mystery of the Yeti 1  ;)

Snowball & Drosophila I couldn't agree more. Mystical Experience is even better than the Yetis & I love them so much :wub:

Fisrt time I heard the Shpongle albums I thought they were better but over time I have listened to them less & the Yetis & mystical experiences much more. A true sign that they are better (for me)

The music on Mystical Experiences is very deep & might be lost on mp3. I recommend that this is one CD you do buy as it's brilliant & very psychedelic  :)

633706[/snapback]

It doesnt bother me at all that its a double with mystical experiences..Its not something that will keep me from buying it.No way!

I just regret not buying the combo instead of mystical experiences on its own.That would have been one kickass delight!! :)

I dont even compare these albums to shpongle.Its completely different trip me thinks.

OMG Radi you dont own this as an original!!! Well that explains A LOT!! From experience, ambient and chill is not worth to have in mp3 formats.I have some steve roach and other similar music in mp3,and it just doesnt deliver. You cant comprimise with this sort of music.

Buy it! Or at least try to find it in wav or a lossless format. (this goes for all music)