Juno Reactor - God Is God

snowball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you don´t have to believe me but if it comes to psychedelic trance i am able to make very good music but i need a lot of time which don´t have, believe me or not but i am able to make good music just because i have very good ideas given from the god itself and i know how to use my gear, i may sound like a bragger to you but with time i really can do music that sounds exaclty like hallucinogen, i mean EXACTLY.

629969[/snapback]

haha, someone PLZ, tell Simon Posford about this thread, get him to read it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

come on, some one :D

YEAH, RLY... My 'best friend' Simon told me himself they are doing collaboration right now called RADINOGEN - THE LONE DERADINGER...how come you haven't heard about it ?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

630801[/snapback]

Posted Image

shit I need to get up to date then!!! :D He said to me that Tekkinogen would be the next big thing! :D

630803[/snapback]

Raditallika - Kill em All

630812[/snapback]

:lol:

man you don´t have to believe me but if it comes to psychedelic trance i am able to make very good music but i need a lot of time which don´t have, believe me or not but i am able to make good music just because i have very good ideas given from the god itself and i know how to use my gear, i may sound like a bragger to you but with time i really can do music that sounds exaclty like hallucinogen, i mean EXACTLY.

629969[/snapback]

Do you really want to sound EXACTLY like hallucinogen? What would be the point? I could copy one of his tracks & relable it & then I would sound EXACTLY like hallucinogen. But tyat would make me crap. Use your own ideas. Don't copy others. If you try and copy the greats you'll just sound shit!

Do you really want to sound EXACTLY like hallucinogen? What would be the point? I could copy one of his tracks & relable it & then I would sound EXACTLY like hallucinogen. But tyat would make me crap. Use your own ideas. Don't copy others. If you try and copy the greats you'll just sound shit!

631348[/snapback]

I want use his synthsounds and percussion and make similar tracks to him because i want spread the same feelings to people which Simon gaves me.

I want use his synthsounds and percussion and make similar tracks to him because i want spread the same feelings to people which Simon gaves me.

631506[/snapback]

Have you heard artists who copy hallucinogen's ideas? How do they sound? Did you like them or did you think they were just a 3rd rate copy of something you love? Do you want to be that copy? Use your own ideas Radi, your music will be better for it.

• 4 weeks later...

To pick up the topic again, i must say i am wondering of another track with a better intro than the track itself. I am talking about Doof - Let`s Turn on, the track is really great but the intro, i never heard such a melanchonic intro, this is fucking melanchonic. I aktually started jibbering when i first heard the intro because i was scared a lot.

OMG, just read the whole thread and jeeeeesus... :blink::lol::rolleyes::P<_< I start to see why some people think radi is fake... But he's right, this thread is pure comedy gold for sure!!!!! B)

it will contain a Remix of fluoro neuro sponge and a angelic particles RMX with improved voicechopping and better melodies.

630804[/snapback]

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you are trying to say: are you just joking along or are you actualy working on remixes for angelic particles and fluoro neuro sponge?

OMG, just read the whole thread and jeeeeesus...  :blink:  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :P  <_< I start to see why some people think radi is fake... But he's right, this thread is pure comedy gold for sure!!!!!  B)

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you are trying to say: are you just joking along or are you actualy working on remixes for angelic particles and fluoro neuro sponge?

651975[/snapback]

I am just joking but i for sure wil remaster and upload my old hallucinogenic tracks in a thread because some guys asked, i migth aktually produce something new and ofcourse similar to hallucinogen.

I am just joking but i for sure wil remaster and upload my old hallucinogenic tracks in a thread because some guys asked, i migth aktually produce something new and ofcourse similar to hallucinogen.

651978[/snapback]

And when will that be, in a few weeks or maybe earlier? After reading so many comments about other artists than hallucinogen, tracks and styles you dislike and the praising of your own skills I'm VERY curious to hear that! :)

To pick up the topic again, i must say i am wondering of another track with a better intro than the track itself. I am talking about Doof - Let`s Turn on, the track is really great but the intro, i never heard such a melanchonic intro, this is fucking melanchonic. I aktually started jibbering when i first heard the intro because i was scared a lot.

651944[/snapback]

Jibbering? Wow what do you take?

does anyone know any such scary tracks than let´s turn on at the beginning, this is really pretty damn scary.

652158[/snapback]

Is it permitted to mention something scary that has not been touched by the magic hands of el Posfordio? I always thought Xenomorph - Qlippoth was "scary". Not scary scary as in getting nightmares but just scary sounding, you get the idea.