Juno Reactor - God Is God

snowball

The first 17secs of this track are amongst the most beautiful I have ever heard. So deep and spacey,emotional and trippy.amazing synergy of sounds. And then....it all goes down the drain.for me at least.

I mean how can a track that starts so outwordly,different and so psychedelic turn out in some sort of arabic pop stuff??? :blink::(

Technically the track is well made,but....where is the magic of the intro gone????

The pure emotion and power that radiates and makes you lose yourself in the music.

Its like torture to give us such a fine example of beauty and then ruin everything with some ordinary boring poppy sounds. Like presenting a magnificent banquet and then throwing shit all over the food! (lol)

The first time i heard this track,I said to myself "This one is going to be a monumental piece of perfection(knowing Juno Reactor)" but the disappointment that came with sec18 was indeed monumental. Never felt so robbed of beauty before. :(

am I the only one out there that feels like this? probably..

Is there some sort of a remix that keeps the vibe of the first 17 secs going through the track? Those dark and deep pads etc?

Sorry if I am knocking donw a great track for some, but I just cant digest it.The contrast is enormous.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 17secs of this track are amongst the most beautiful I have ever heard. So deep and spacey,emotional and trippy.amazing synergy of sounds. And then....it all goes down the drain.for me at least.

I mean how can a track that starts so outwordly,different and so psychedelic turn out in some sort of arabic pop stuff??? :blink:  :(

Technically the track is well made,but....where is the magic of the intro gone???? THe first time i heard this track,I said to myself "This one is going to be a monumental piece of perfection(knowing Juno Reactor)" but the disappointment that came with sec18 was indeed monumental. Never felt so robbed of beauty before. :(

am I the only one out there that feels like this? probably..

Is there some sort of a remix that keeps the vibe of the first 17 secs going through the track? Those dark and deep pads etc?

Sorry if I am knocking donw a great track for some, but I just cant digest it.The contrast is enormous.

629918[/snapback]

This is one of the best tracks that I have ever heard live...it rocked me so hard that I had to sit down for 15 minutes to breathe afterwards, its very diffrent live though :D its with live drums and bass and shit :D

I dont know I like the original as well, but I can see your point actually... :D

This is one of the best tracks that I have ever heard live...it rocked me so hard that I had to sit down for 15 minutes to breathe afterwards, its very diffrent live though :D its with live drums and bass and shit :D

I dont know I like the original as well, but I can see your point actually... :D

629919[/snapback]

You know if there wasnt for those 17secs of pure magic in the intro,I would just regard it as JR trying to do something different. It wouldnt be my cup of tea but I wouldnt say anything bad about it.

But my god ! I wont be the same again since i Heard that Intro! Just thinking of the possibilites and the path this track could have taken makes me feel sad and weird. :(

Listening to HOTAKA now(first time)(god is god i have heard a long time ago). Pretty much the same thing. Tottally different Intro from main track(and better). Not so beautiful like God is God though.

You know if there wasnt for those 17secs of pure magic in the intro,I would just regard it as JR trying to do something different. It wouldnt be my cup of tea but I wouldnt say anything bad about it.

But my god ! I wont be the same again since i Heard that Intro! Just thinking of the possibilites and the path this track could have taken makes me feel sad and weird. :(

Listening to HOTAKA now(first time)(god is god i have heard a long time ago). Pretty much the same thing. Tottally different Intro from main track. Not so beautiful like God is God though.

629921[/snapback]

Im not the right person to talk to about this though, im prolly the biggest Juno Reactor fan on this site :(

Im not the right person to talk to about this though, im prolly the biggest Juno Reactor fan on this site :(

629923[/snapback]

Even better then!! :)

I absolutely adore some of Juno Reactor stuff but I just cant understand this one.

I mean its impossible that they didnt see the beauty they made with the Intro of God is God.

Why didnt they continue the track in a similar manner?? I am not talking about a loop of course! But to elaborate what they did in the begining and make one kick ass track that would make all other tracks bow in shame of their impotence!!!

They have the talent and inspiration to do it,why didnt they??? :(

I see you on the live part of God is God. I bet it must be completely different to hear it played live. :)

Why didnt they continue the track in a similar manner?? I am not talking about a loop of course! But to elaborate what they did in the begining and make one kick ass track that would make all other tracks bow in shame of their impotence!!!

They have the talent and inspiration to do it,why didnt they??? :(

629929[/snapback]

maybe they think they DID, but it just doesn't agree with your taste? Different ears, different hears.

;)

arabic pop???  :huh:

It's just on the oriental side, nice track IMO...

now playing..

Juno Reactor - KOmit

629927[/snapback]

come on mate now...compare it to Masters of the Universe for example which is also on the oriental side but is mindblowing. Like comparing day to night!!!

Snowball ijust looked i fi have the track and tested it, you´re right, the start is very good but it turns out as a medicore track which i even would skip while randomplaying turned on in winamp, the synthsounds aren´t well and they forgot to indlude the second two notes, i mean they keep the notes of the first 4 seconds the whole track isntead of keeping the notes of the first 8 seconds the whole track, that would do the trick and sound better.

I dont think you understand me. I am not bashing God is God as track(even if those vocals are a bit over the top). I am bashing it as the track that it could be. By listening to it ,for me is like listening to an amazing soprano voice ,covered by mediocre or even bad sounding voices ,covering and hiding her beauty. Its like listening to perfection trying to free her self from the prison of ordinary sounds.

Its full of little sounds of perfection that reveal the track that it could be but it isnt,and that makes it worse.

Its like having your favourite food full of small pieces of one food you hate.Or vice versa.

What's next?

Mona Lisa sucks cause it's too small in real life?

629939[/snapback]

You aint got nothing better to do than fart? All I hear come out from you is farts. farts farts farts. Best thing you can do apparently is communicate through farts.

You aint got nothing better to do than fart? All I hear come out from you is farts. farts farts farts. Best thing you can do apparently is communicate through farts.

629940[/snapback]

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Snowball ijust looked i fi have the track and tested it, you´re right, the start is very good but it turns out as a medicore track which i even would skip while randomplaying turned on in winamp, the synthsounds aren´t well and they forgot to indlude the second two notes, i mean they keep the notes of the first 4 seconds the whole track isntead of keeping the notes of the first 8 seconds the whole track, that would do the trick and sound better.

629934[/snapback]

E-mail it to juno reactor, your advice will be appreciated.

629934[/snapback]

Okey man, this is too much for me, what you write there is just wrong. I dont care what the mods say about this post, and people might report it, but you are just PLAIN FUCKING STUPID to even write something like this. (Yes please do BAN me for a month for this post... i think its worth it... I never lose my temper, but enough bullshit is enough bullshit)....

i want to hear ONE track that you did, that sounds even near the quality of Ace of Base.... if you did that, you will impress me, but dude, dont talk out of your bleeding anus ok?!

And this is not about TASTE, this is about listening to a track that is so fucking well produced... and radi, you just PISSED on it.

Okey man, this is too much for me, what you write there is just wrong. I dont care what the mods say about this post, and people might report it, but you are just PLAIN FUCKING STUPID to even write something like this. (Yes please do BAN me for a month for this post... i think its worth it... I never lose my temper, but enough bullshit is enough bullshit)....

i want to hear ONE track that you did, that sounds even near the quality of Ace of Base.... if you did that, you will impress me, but dude, dont talk out of your bleeding anus ok?!

And this is not about TASTE, this is about listening to a track that is so fucking well produced... and radi, you just PISSED on it.

629955[/snapback]

You get a personal warning from me Nemo! :P