VA - Pyramidal Trancendence

After loads of work we finally made it ! A Pure professional Goa-Trance compilation for free. We gathered the best goa from around the 7 corners of the world and as so we made an awesome trip. ok enough talking here´s the tracklist :

Posted Image

1- Sine Die - The Shaman Trip

2- Astrancer - Dzog Chen

3- Mindsphere - Molecular Restrictive

4- Travma - Zaman

5- Ethereal - Stream of Life (2006 mix)

6- Aura - Walk on Earth

7- Lost Buddha - Lost in Paradise

8- Infinite Dimensions - Far Beyond the Stars

9- Afgin - Tribute to the Sun

the compilation is now beeing mastered by Colorbox and it will be ready soon to share and listen.

TEASER : http://www.sendspace.com/file/i4cd76

Keep in touch.

www.metapsychicrecords.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news!

:D

I'm looking forward to this..... Posted Image

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hope goa fans will enjoy our compilation, we have made this work for all of you. :) In a few days, it will be yourz. ;)

Moreover, if you like this one, I think you will more appreciate the second VA/, because we have already started to work on it. And, I can already say that it will be better than the first one. Some masterpieces at the horizon... More infos soon. :)

I heard the teaser. This sounds interesting. It's nice to see some more artists putting the GOA back into psytrance. I'm looking forward to this.

So far based on samples I find tracks 1, 5, 6, 7, and 9 most engaging and catchy. Impressive is that there appears to be several gems on this unreleased, free comp.

Tracks 3 and especially 4 sound extremely fast in bpm. I presume this was intentional and I prefer the speeds of tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... Is it me or does track 4 sound too sped up relative to the others? Just an observation.

Ethereal is really something. I'd love to hear there new album and I hope it gets distributed to places like before, i.e: psyshop, saikosounds, etc.

Filipi, I like how as Suntrip albums are, you release quality over quantity. You're new song once again sounds promising.

I'll write more when the album is official ready and listenable in it's entirety. Thanks for the preview. :)

Stunning samples!

I can already feel this Cd will be a treasure... in my collection anyway!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Would it be alright if I post this promo on a few of my other Trance forums?

Posted Image

I heard the teaser. This sounds interesting. It's nice to see some more artists putting the GOA back into psytrance. I'm looking forward to this.

So far based on samples I find tracks 1, 5, 6, 7, and 9 most engaging and catchy. Impressive is that there appears to be several gems on this unreleased, free comp.

Tracks 3 and especially 4 sound extremely fast in bpm. I presume this was intentional and I prefer the speeds of tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9... Is it me or does track 4 sound too sped up relative to the others? Just an observation.

Ethereal is really something. I'd love to hear there new album and I hope it gets distributed to places like before, i.e: psyshop, saikosounds, etc.

Filipi, I like how as Suntrip albums are, you release quality over quantity. You're new song once again sounds promising.

I'll write more when the album is official ready and listenable in it's entirety. Thanks for the preview. :)

624945[/snapback]

Good to know your opinion about this Jon , you know i respect u as a rewiewer and if u say this is very good i truly believe in you because im 100% satisfied with the work we did. Mindsphere and Travma are really fast fellas but thats intentional of course because they produce in fast bpms , but still the whole tracklist was arranged to follow a story between the tracks.

And im glad these prewiews got your attention , it will be released soon , hopefully next week. then u can take your final conclusions Jon. Thank u for your awesome feedback and attention.

Stunning samples!

I can already feel this Cd will be a treasure... in my collection anyway!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Would it be alright if I post this promo on a few of my other Trance forums?

Posted Image

624963[/snapback]

TranceChick , im glad to hear such words , specially after so much hard work me and Cosmogenesis did.

Yes u can promote this compilation anywhere , the more promotion the better , its very appreciated.

\Filipe

....Yes u can promote this compilation anywhere , the more promotion the better , its very appreciated.

\Filipe

624988[/snapback]

Done & Done!

;)

Edit & added:

OM Board

1 down, 6 more to go!

;)

Awesome!!!  :D

Maybe we hear a new Colorbox track in a future release?

625049[/snapback]

i know that he´s working in new stuff , he has got plans (kenneth is colorbox now his brother is working in another projects),but i had a listen to his new demos ,its the same style as before and kickass goa!

i dunno if he wants to drop his music for free , but who knows , maybe a surprise comes up..

we´re friends maybe something can be arranged.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for all those very good feedbacks, guys! If you like already the samples, that means a lot for us. :)

Yes, Jon, you have already very well observed the building of our tracklist. We have tried to establish it to fit, with the most representative way, the concept of our compilation, "Pyramidal Trancendence". We mean with this title a kind of "spiritual psychic elevation" through the goa music. In fact, you can consider "Zaman" as the highest point of our compilation, the top of the pyramid, because it's the faster track of it. You will feel a progressive ascension until "Zaman", and then I let you imagine what will be the next movement, thinking about the pyramidal architecture...

Ethereal's track is very high quality, he has worked an entire month very hard for this new version of "stream of life", and I hope you will appreciate it a lot.

For Filipe's track, no comment: I will let you discover by yourself this bomb! :lol:

And the other tracks also are awesome, with their own personal style and touch for each artist. :)

Yeah definatly in the final stages now thanks to F & V ;) I jumped in to late for this compilation but i'll try to manage the sendout on this release. Im looking around to find 1 gbit line and a few 10/100 mbits (incase of emergency) so that everyone can leech this fast.

I think as soon as that is done there wont be much work to get the compilation out. Im glad ppl are already enjoying this compilation cuz i cant stop lisstening to it =)

See you soon again ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thank you, Rez, Anoebis and Sarvo for your nice words and support! I really appreciate it. :)

Octo, you have a very good idea there. Hope you will find a way with that. :)

it seems u have done really good work...from line up, to cover!

congratulations Vasilis+Filipe :)

625629[/snapback]

thank u for the warm and good words Stratos , it is really appreciated.

Octodur - im glad to hear that we´ll talk soon to get the release sorted out .

\Filipe