Transdimensional scored 3

Divine

http://www.discogs.com/release/145286

Transdimensional scored 3 on discogs by a complete jerk!!!!how can anyone score 3 transdimensional??does this guy knows what music is??why does this cunts can score on discogs and i dont?dont let this bastard commite this crime and left unpunished send him insulting messages on discogs i already did that do it too :D ------->http://www.discogs.com/user/xybo

gee thats so unusual coming from you

624328[/snapback]

How about a critical eye for music instead of blindly worshipping what most like? Just shut up with the bad attitude, I'll express my opinions as much as anyone.

What is a forum for psytrance discussion for anyway? Oh, yes...

How about a critical eye for music instead of blindly worshipping what most like? Just shut up with the bad attitude, I'll express my opinions as much as anyone.

624330[/snapback]

To be honest, I agree. I dont think the above release is THAT special! :D

624330[/snapback]

nothing like a bit of healthy sarcasm to get you wound up

always a day outs fishing with you always gettin snagged on the hook and reeled in :lol:

i don't give a shit what you think

it's a great releas and all those people who give it 5 out of 5 (also being some of the biggest collectors here) can't be wrong not to mention peope paying up to 500 euro for it

so what if he scores the album 3 maybe he dosnt think the album is that good like everyone else,sending him insulting messages just because of that is just lame and very childish imo.

624379[/snapback]

i agree, but if he could take what he gives it would be ok

got nothing to do with d5

anyone who has been on the other end of cinos insults knows what i mean

i agree, but if he could take what he gives it would be ok

got nothing to do with d5

anyone who has been on the other end of cinos insults knows what i mean

624420[/snapback]

if cinos is being childish or not, he is still entitled his opinion on the matter, no matter how hes insulted you in the past. Yes, it makes him a little bit unreliable, and not easy to take serious, still I think its wrong to rule out that his opinions are sincere :D

if cinos is being childish or not, he is still entitled his opinion on the matter, no matter how hes insulted you in the past. Yes, it makes him a little bit unreliable, and not easy to take serious, still I think its wrong to rule out that his opinions are sincere :D

624422[/snapback]

my my how quickly people forgive and forget

that is an honorable thing, lets see how long it lasts

it's a great releas and all those people who give it 5 out of 5 (also being some of the biggest collectors here) can't be wrong not to mention peope paying up to 500 euro for it

624367[/snapback]

Are you familiar with argumentum ad numerum? Ad populum?

Because you're committing both.

my my how quickly people forgive and forget

that is an honorable thing, lets see how long it lasts

624426[/snapback]

It lays in my nature to forgive, but not to forget! ;) I am very cautious, but I dont need to bring out the devil, do I? ;)

nice one but i don't need to reply to that as i have one

and a much fulfilled one at that

ki-ora bro

624466[/snapback]

first of all im happy that you have one

2nd - id like to point out to you that get a life phrase was initially directed to topic starter, i dont see you talking here about sending rage mails to that user who rated it 3 the way divine did.

this my message has nothing to do with your problems with cinos, so your remark was useless imo.

http://www.discogs.com/release/145286

Transdimensional scored 3 on discogs by a complete jerk!!!!how can anyone score 3 transdimensional??does this guy knows what music is??why does this cunts can score on discogs and i dont?dont let this bastard commite this crime and left unpunished send him insulting messages on discogs i already did that do it too :D ------->http://www.discogs.com/user/xybo

624223[/snapback]

Yeah, very good avatar but bad choice of words man. I mean, how could you insult someone coz he rated the album so low ? It wasn't even THAT low, 3/5 is more than average and it is his opinion. Even if it was rated 1/5, you would still not have any right to send the guy insulting messages, I would only send him a link for some ear cleaners from Google, so he can understand the message properly. :D

Edit : Transdimensional 5/5 from my side. :)

first of all im happy that you have one

2nd - id like to point out to you that get a life phrase was initially directed to topic starter, i dont see you talking here about sending rage mails to that user who rated it 3 the way divine did.

this my message has nothing to do with your problems with cinos, so your remark was useless imo.

624484[/snapback]

true true

gettin a bit carried away there

atrue example of being topassionate about this album

rage mails is a bit over the top

still 5 out of 5