Transdimensional scored 3

Divine

What is a crime in my eyes. Is rating the Album  3 on 5 and not owning an original superb quality copie!

http://www.discogs.com/user/Cinos

Check the wantlist  :ph34r:

My rating would be 4,4/5, some tracks don't really appeal to me that much. And it's surely not worth that much money

:P

624606[/snapback]

Why is that a crime? If you heard the album you have heard it. If you dont like it, then you dont LIKE IT! God damnit, when are people gonna get it into their heads that people have DIFFRENT TASTE!

I wouldnt get pissed off if any of you rated Hardfloor - TB Resucitation with a 1/5.... even though I think its a 11/5!

Get over it ffs!

What is a crime in my eyes. Is rating the Album  3 on 5 and not owning an original superb quality copie!

http://www.discogs.com/user/Cinos

Check the wantlist  :ph34r:

My rating would be 4,4/5, some tracks don't really appeal to me that much. And it's surely not worth that much money

:P

624606[/snapback]

Why is that a crime? If you heard the album you have heard it. If you dont like it, then you dont LIKE IT! God damnit, when are people gonna get it into their heads that people have DIFFRENT TASTE!

I wouldnt get pissed off if any of you rated Hardfloor - TB Resucitation with a 1/5.... even though I think its a 11/5!

Get over it ffs!

624661[/snapback]

Just kidding :),

624653[/snapback]

hey dont need to get all upset...for me this is one of the most brilliant and deepest melodical achivement in electronic music..space techno goa trance at their best,i just cant admit this hardcore/speedcore/terror fags voting music when they dont have the capacities to avaliate music,they can only avaliate noise, this morons just makes me sick :ph34r:

PS:cynos u should get the nobel prize in the category of....."PREDICTABLE NERD" ;)

bleh ;) so easy to say when you regret what you said ;)

624698[/snapback]

Well first who said that I regret what I said??

Saying that I was kidding doesn't mean I take back what I said. (the only meaning it has is saying that I was kidding for starters which maybe was not that obvious for someone who doesn't know me. Why should the thing I said be taken so offensive?) :(

Sorry but if I would really make fun off someone or be malicious or something then it would surely tell and feel very offensive. Here my play was more oriënted on mp3 then on Cinos himself, never had problems with him (maybe you think that I have since there is a whole history concerning Cinos here in which "I'm not involved you know", I didn't even follow it for one bit)

I just took a "fact" and played a bit with words (well you can say I have bad taste of humor and this one was a bit picky, of course no problem I can adjust my style, but just know that I won't post pictures of Skazi sucking Raja ram's wonderful flute just to please all with kinkyness). :P

Peace and now make fun off me or my Engrish if it would steam off the pressure in this topic.

Greetz Sam ;)

http://www.discogs.com/release/145286

Transdimensional scored 3 on discogs by a complete jerk!!!!how can anyone score 3 transdimensional??does this guy knows what music is??why does this cunts can score on discogs and i dont?dont let this bastard commite this crime and left unpunished send him insulting messages on discogs i already did that do it too :D ------->http://www.discogs.com/user/xybo

624223[/snapback]

Maybe he didn't like it.

http://www.discogs.com/release/145286

Transdimensional scored 3 on discogs by a complete jerk!!!!how can anyone score 3 transdimensional??does this guy knows what music is??why does this cunts can score on discogs and i dont?dont let this bastard commite this crime and left unpunished send him insulting messages on discogs i already did that do it too :D ------->http://www.discogs.com/user/xybo

624223[/snapback]

I actually know that he knows what music is.

But still I think the abovementioned album is a 5/5.

How about a critical eye for music instead of blindly worshipping what most like? Just shut up with the bad attitude, I'll express my opinions as much as anyone.

What is a forum for psytrance discussion for anyway? Oh, yes...

624330[/snapback]

i agree, transdimensional has got some hightlights but alot of the tracks can't catch my attention. I like Ra - to sirius much more. It's made by the same guy isn't it?

I don't think any album is worth 500 €...

It's a good album, but Shiva is greater.

624371[/snapback]

good saying , i dont think that any goa album should be ever worth that money , but anyway ,D5 was good in the ol days but now i dont dig it that much. still deserves a place in the goa collection but not as 500€.

i agree, transdimensional has got some hightlights but alot of the tracks can't catch my attention. I like Ra - to sirius much more.  It's made by the same guy isn't it?

627115[/snapback]

Actually not, Ra collaborated on their second album, before he made To Sirius, all in 2000. :D

I actually know that he knows what music is.

But still I think the abovementioned album is a 5/5.

627109[/snapback]

How can we know for sure that you know that he knows what music is and then again knowing what music is doesn't mean you know if he knows what we know here, because there is a lot to know about good music.

Yes I know.

Greetz :huh::o

to a collector, a TRUE collector, an album can be worth way above 500 euro. To have something in your collection can cost you a lot... I know, because ive bought some stuff that you guys wont believe that I paid that much for... Harthouse stuff for instance....

It all depends what the value for YOU is.... but you can not say, its not worth this and that because of this and that.... its all very personal... it all depends on how much you want something.

I wont pay JACK for the album mentioned, but others will give their penis for it... thats NORMAL! :D

We are all damn diffrent, and we have diffren values on things...... some people here might even collect stamps.... and they are being rediculed by these remarks ;)

to a collector, a TRUE collector, an album can be worth way above 500 euro. To have something in your collection can cost you a lot... I know, because ive bought some stuff that you guys wont believe that I paid that much for... Harthouse stuff for instance....

It all depends what the value for YOU is.... but you can not say, its not worth this and that because of this and that.... its all very personal... it all depends on how much you want something.

I wont pay JACK for the album mentioned, but others will give their penis for it... thats NORMAL! :D

We are all damn diffrent, and we have diffren values on things...... some people here might even collect stamps.... and they are being rediculed by these remarks ;)

628001[/snapback]

lucky i have two penises then