Pictures

abasio

did you scare all little japanese man from the streets :ph34r:?

Dead isn't it?! Nobody walks. Walking is for weird foriegn men! Saw vey few people on this walk <_<

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are walking cities, NYC for example, then there are driving cities, like Phoenix. Try walking around Phoenix and actually getting somewhere... :ph34r:

Great pics Abasio! All those were taken with that little camera?

there are walking cities, NYC for example, then there are driving cities, like Phoenix. Try walking around Phoenix and actually getting somewhere... :ph34r:

Great pics Abasio! All those were taken with that little camera?

yeah it's damn good for it's size.

I've been enjoying photography so much recently though that I'm considering getting a more professional one. That way when I go to a club, all the hot girls will think I work for a magazine & pose for me :lol:

:lol: It could work!

Ive been looking to get a good, small, relatively cheap camera. The one I had, a little Nikon, lens-errored on me... It took some good pics too. I did a stupid ass move and got a cheap $100US camera from a drugstore... BAD MOVE. The thing is good for like, twilight, on a tripod, and even then the pics come out looking like a painting...

Cheers :)

:lol: It could work!

Ive been looking to get a good, small, relatively cheap camera. The one I had, a little Nikon, lens-errored on me... It took some good pics too. I did a stupid ass move and got a cheap $100US camera from a drugstore... BAD MOVE. The thing is good for like, twilight, on a tripod, and even then the pics come out looking like a painting...

:lol:

You have to splash out a little bit on a camera! Mine was pretty reasonable at $400 but then I went to Taiwan & spent $160 on a memory cad for it! 2GB :)

You know, I do believe I've taken a picture exactly like that.

Hehehe! There must be a million shots like that :lol:

But that was just outside my house so I was happy :D

Cheers :)

:lol:

You have to splash out a little bit on a camera! Mine was pretty reasonable at $400 but then I went to Taiwan & spent $160 on a memory cad for it! 2GB :)

Thats quite a lot for a memory card.... wasn't it scan disk it used or am getting senile? here in dk its not more than roughly 50 dollars for a 2gb sd card....

Yeah. :)

Nice gallery you got there, too.

Cheers. Sense my love of Jellyfish :D

Thats quite a lot for a memory card.... wasn't it scan disk it used or am getting senile? here in dk its not more than roughly 50 dollars for a 2gb sd card....

I'm not sure as I bought it in Taiwan & not 100% sure on the exchange rate for NT$ - Yen - US$

It's a high def, super duper fast one that makes women want to have sex with you if it's in your camera type one. So it's worth it :)

Cheers. Sense my love of Jellyfish :D

I'm not sure as I bought it in Taiwan & not 100% sure on the exchange rate for NT$ - Yen - US$

It's a high def, super duper fast one that makes women want to have sex with you if it's in your camera type one. So it's worth it :)

that sounds.... ehrmm.... nice... where did u say u bought that :P

I really am thinking of getting me one of those cams when I come Thailand! nice and handy! :)

that sounds.... ehrmm.... nice... where did u say u bought that :P

I really am thinking of getting me one of those cams when I come Thailand! nice and handy! :)

Aye it is handy. About the same size as a cell phone! :)

That ought'a cream some pants.... sure creamed m-m-my pair! I want one of those!!! Its almost to good to be true if u ask me!!?!!

Yeah! I'm lying :lol:

I actually have a camera you need a wheel barrow to carry it :lol:

seriously

It's about the size of a bulky cell phone, not one of these super slim new models

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I've taken any pics but I've got some nice ones recently

1st, taken with my phone on a beautiful walk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really nice imagery there! thank you B)

Cheers. Glad you liked the pics

Looks very nice Joseph! I really like the organic one and the ones of Yokohama!

I'll be opening my own picture thread soon as well (if everything goes as planed ;) ).....

Looking forward to that ;)