Pictures

abasio

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks mighty fine! :o:) How much memory does it have or what kind of media does it use?

It uses a memory card! I bought a 2GB one which is an hour & a half of video or 16,000 pictures (smallest resolution) or 666 pictures ;) (highest resolution)

It uses a memory card! I bought a 2GB one which is an hour & a half of video or 16,000 pictures (smallest resolution) or 666 pictures ;) (highest resolution)

Thats really nice! Hmmm that might be worth looking into when I come to Thailand... (just bought the ticket btw I will go the 5th of July :rolleyes: )

how did you take that last snap? :huh: someone else clicked it obviously, right ?

Looks a bit like a street mirror or something to me... :unsure:

Nice pictures abasio. Japan looks wonderful.

how did you take that last snap? :huh: someone else clicked it obviously, right ?

A street mirror :rolleyes:

Thats really nice! Hmmm that might be worth looking into when I come to Thailand... (just bought the ticket btw I will go the 5th of July :rolleyes: )

You must be really looking forward to it!

The xacti is a good little piece as it's small, easy to use, relatively cheap & also a video camera!

A street mirror :rolleyes:

You must be really looking forward to it!

The xacti is a good little piece as it's small, easy to use, relatively cheap & also a video camera!

Oh yeah I'm looking forward to it ;) Gonna be so good to see my girl again :) I will be there until late January so if u get the chance to come to Thailand do so :P

I'm also still seeing if I can make a short trip to Japan, would be freakin' nice!

And that camera really looks like it got all... So nice to be able to make some good quality movies as well... and yes its sooooo small, its almost like magic!

Here are some pictures I took today. I know they are very amateur looking but that's because I'm an amateur. Anyway I like them.

Dragon

Posted Image

Kids Playing in a Colourful Fountain

Posted Image

I like these alot.

The Trip

Posted Image

How did you take this one?

Nightbow

Posted Image

I REALLY like this one.

Guard

Posted Image

GREAT ONE!! :lol::P

Posted Image

ramona falls

Now that's beautiful!

Blocked

Posted Image

What is it supposed to be???

EDIT: I wrote in big letters so the text will appear more easier.

Just great pictures abasio. Very diversified, I like it alot!

How did you take this one?

It's the reflection in the window of a moving train of my GF. B/W

What is it supposed to be???

Building blocks. I just liked how they were arranged!

Oh & it's spring here. The cherry blossoms are in bloom outside my house.

The national flower of Japan sums up the whole country. Very beautiful but a short lived obsession for most ;)

Sakura

Posted Image

Nice new pictures... u like going to the aquarium don't u? hehe!

I really like the glowing things here!

Posted Image

what is it exactly... looks a bit like a jellyfish but then again.... :unsure:

Yeah! Aquariums are great & there are quite a few good ones near my house. Plus my girlfriend loves them too.

It is indeed a different kind of jelly fish <- this is actually why I've been going, I love Jellies :wub:

Yeah! Aquariums are great & there are quite a few good ones near my house. Plus my girlfriend loves them too.

It is indeed a different kind of jelly fish <- this is actually why I've been going, I love Jellies :wub:

:rolleyes: jellies! I really love deep-sea jellies with all their magnificent lights.... its so alien.... always makes me think of The Abyss :wub:

I wish we had some good aquariums here... we have one close by buts its not good at all, I even got free entry but I have only been there once or twice... its just boring :(