Pictures

abasio

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem :)

Hehe maybe, but it isn't poor quality, not at all, its fine.

Thanks alot, it kinda fits my name to B)

My camera though really struggles to take pictures in low lighting. Either at night (see the drop in quality of the night time pictures) & inside. See the lack of party pics!

I was saving up for a new camera before I lost my job. Now I must wait <_<

My camera though really struggles to take pictures in low lighting. Either at night (see the drop in quality of the night time pictures) & inside. See the lack of party pics!

I was saving up for a new camera before I lost my job. Now I must wait <_<

Yes i can see that, but its the only issue, besides that, its seems to take som good pictures!

I'm Sorry to hear about your job, i hope things turn out for ya, and good luck with getting a new cam m8 :)

Yeah, it limits my options to about half. It gets dark really early here even in summer & I'd love some good night time photos. I have a very dark brooding personality & I want the photos to match ;)

Okay I overshot the mark on Tuesday thinking it was the last day of summer, Thursday was. Friday was fucking cold brrrrr only about 16 degrees :ph34r:

Luckily I did go out on the very last day of the Japanese summer, and I was treated to another stunning sunset

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I went with my bird as well :D

:edit:

and got another picture of mount Fuji 富士山

Posted Image

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

trippy!

Underwater ones

Posted Image

is that photoshopped ?i was noticing some cracy stuff after setting it as a desktop background . :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

trippy!

is that photoshopped ?i was noticing some cracy stuff after setting it as a desktop background . :ph34r:

No it's not photoshopped, all of my pictures are completely natural :ph34r:

Here we go, I took this pic today in the wild, having the best antihangover time, cos there's no better cure but nature itself ;) Ofc I did some photoshopping, just enhanced the pic a bit so it looks nice. Kind of reminds me of those ultimae covers hehe..

Posted Image

sweet. i took a pic very similar to this a while ago

Posted Image