Melodic/Energetic Psytrance

advance

I'm looking for some recommendations. I keep downloading random things, and buying the stuff I really enjoy. Let me tell you what I've especially liked and bought these last few months:

Nystagmus

Talpa

Artifakt

I also like the more melodic parts of:

Filteria (well, the first album anyhow)

Khetzal

Jaia

Tripswitch

The Egg

And what I generally enjoy:

Infected Mushroom

Shpongle

Ott

Juno Reactor

Backroom Beats albums

I really don't know what's linking all of these different types of music. I just know they're melodic, energetic and just leave me going nuts.

Yeah, I do go to prog/psy parties (saw Triac a few days ago :D), but right now I'm interested in the more melodic recommendations that you can offer.

So, offer away :> Thanks!

I'd also say Planum, the Eleborate album is awesome. Benza - Retrofuturism is also very nice. The new Reefer Decree album has a very nice melodic song on it, Nr. 9 (don't know the name right now) and if you like melodic, more house-like progressive then you have to check out the Flowjob album.

Try getting your hands on Mr. Peculiar- Mind Dala . I know its full on but you just might be pleasantly surprised. Its uber melodic and quite energetic as well.

Blew me away  ;)

585360[/snapback]

That's good full on. Full on is not bad in itself, it's just that most of what is made is crap. I would recomend scorb. I found the self titled album very nice, energetic & melodic at times.

That's good full on. Full on is not bad in itself, it's just that most of what is made is crap. I would recomend scorb. I found the self titled album very nice, energetic & melodic at times.

585444[/snapback]

Scorb's scorb is a gem :)

I also found chromatone's latest quite good. Having mastered half the compilations and albums for other people he knows what the shit is about . Nice

Try "Inner Universe" by Alienated Buddha from the album "Inpsyde".

There are some other good tracks as well, but they're not as melodic and energetic. And most of the tracks are rather boring. But this one fits your needs, i promise :)