New way of live perfromance

ProSect

It's a mystery to me why anyone would go and see Ginger Boy.

But then again when people pay to see IM with horrible singing and Skazi and his AC/DC guitar then I guess it's possible.

I am waiting for the next BIG thing to arrive.  Vladimir Uzbakov and his Balaika Band playing psychedlic trance versions of classic Russian songs.

Posted Image

Sponsored by Balaika Bananas

I am sure the average candy raver from Russia, Mexico, Balkan, Poland and *edited* will proclame that this is groundbreaking super kilarghhhhh psychedelic trance.

584928[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6TCUCYilw

Skazi Lovers. Absolutely Hillarious.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a new groundbreaking way to perform live, no more need in equipment or to be near it. Its a mind control probably. Well still don't know how he plays it, but I'm gonna adopt this for my next performance...

ND

584675[/snapback]

Dude, its like we discussed the other day, one of us hides under the table and presses the DAT play button, and the other looks like a clown on stage! Its like Cirque de Soleil but much better!!! :D

This is a new groundbreaking way to perform live, no more need in equipment or to be near it. Its a mind control probably. Well still don't know how he plays it, but I'm gonna adopt this for my next performance...

ND

584675[/snapback]

yeah, that boys got some serious skills man. he just needs to jump around like an idiot and the crowd goes wild. Doesnt say much for the crowd either.

yeah, that boys got some serious skills man.  he just needs to jump around like an idiot and the crowd goes wild. Doesnt say much for the crowd either.

585027[/snapback]

I would also go wild seeing him: pissing my pants because of laughter and stuff...

i have experienced the ginger man in one of his "lives" (dead is more suitable a word).for 45 min. he was dong his show as allways,jumping and moving his arms like an epileptic. but he also had this big ass synth where he played. it struck me that even if i could see him pressing the buttons on the synth,no music was coming out of it.

so i went behind the dj to talk with a bouncer that i know,and guess what? :)

the synth wasnt plugged in . the the plug was hanging down and that fucking moron actually pretended that it was on !!! :rolleyes:

Does skazi actually make any tracks of his own or are all of them remixes of other people's hits?

585120[/snapback]

The only tracks I've heard from him the last few years are remixes (rapings) of old tunes.

well, maybe he's trying to say, whats going on onstage doesnt matter, its the music, and the dance, that matters! Thats one way of looking at it. I believe that the music, not how its made or whatnot, is the important thing! Just listen, and dance, its trance, anyway, not a rock show, or a symphony. If the crowd digs it, well they're having fun, who are we to take that away from them? Or judge them, for doing what you all should, no matter whos playing or what style, politics should be left outside the party! If you dont like it, dont go! DOnt listen! Dont bother saying anything negative! Isnt it foolish to be wasting energy on something you claim to despise? Maybe deep down you really like it, and are ashamed because you have this image in your head, that if your cool you dont like that kind of thing. Maybe next party you can try and keep your ideas at home, and go with an open mind, ready to accept whatever will come your way??? Look at all those people going crazy for Eskimo. They dont let the fact that its cheesy fullon get in the way of their fun!

Guest Elysium

well, maybe he's trying to say, whats going on onstage doesnt matter, its the music, and the dance, that matters!  Thats one way of looking at it.  I believe that the music, not how its made or whatnot, is the important thing!  Just listen, and dance, its trance, anyway, not a rock show, or a symphony.  If the crowd digs it, well they're having fun, who are we to take that away from them?  Or judge them, for doing what you all should, no matter whos playing or what style, politics should be left outside the party!  If you dont like it, dont go!  DOnt listen!  Dont bother saying anything negative!  Isnt it foolish to be wasting energy on something you claim to despise?  Maybe deep down you really like it, and are ashamed because you have this image in your head, that if your cool you dont like that kind of thing.  Maybe next party you can try and keep your ideas at home, and go with an open mind, ready to accept whatever will come your way???  Look at all those people going crazy for Eskimo.  They dont let the fact that its cheesy fullon get in the way of their fun!

585141[/snapback]

You got to be kidding me? :huh:

Trance you say. Will you point out to me where there's just one element of trance in Ginger Boy's music?

And no I am not ashamed to say I really really really dislike his music and think that when you are paid to play live you damn well play live or stop calling it a live set!

Anything else is to rip off people!

Edited by Elysium

Alley Cat =>Well, maybe, but his music is'nt that good either - read - (it sucks)

So i go with the "o poor guy" opinion.By the way those people are definatly going crazy, dunno if it's the music making them do it, but watching a guy immitating dj Tiesto wile you'd realy expect him to do a live act must be a lil' frustrating.

But on the other hand I see your point, but hey it's the age of bitchin' around, so what the heck.He got it kinda coming .

Guest Elysium

Oh realy, he's capable of creating mass hysteria?

585149[/snapback]

It's the eskimo look and that little twist with his upper lip that does it. it's very psychedelic ;)

Posted Image

btw I want to say that you contradict yourself Alleycat. You say and I quote you:

"it's not a rock show, or a symphony"

I agree with you that a party should not be like that BUT every time artists like Eskimate goes on stage it's exactly what it's turned into. A freakshow where all the peeps stand and look at him on stage do his clown act... I dont see many people actually dancing or getting into trance while he play "live" ;)

Edited by Elysium

Funny bit to mention: the only artist that remixed a Skazi tune was Eskimo.

585135[/snapback]

Nope, Atomic Pulse remixed the same tune, and GMS remixed "Revolution".

I'm almost a bit ashamed to say this, but I actually find the Eskimo remix of "Fire On Ice" quite ok. Also the over-over-over-over-over-overplayed "Voodoo People" remix was quite good at the time, and I remember a couple of older Eskimo tracks doing it for me as well...

... I haven't liked ANYTHING he has released in the last couple of years though.

alleycat, your post "sucks".

why?

because you cant accept that people have rights to voice their opinion, even if its not fluffy and white and all that PLUR shit inside.

rapists rape innocent people, you dont like it i assume, well then you probably will not voice your opinion on this matter, let those rapists have some fun aswell. simple as that. dont get what im talking about? then dont be so literate.

complains and critics sometimes works as a filter. quality filter.

i say eskimo is shit and not trance, and thats a fact. and i agree with elysium - if i pay for ticket where its said that my "favourite artist" is going to play live then i expect him to put some ENERGY INTO PERFORMANCE/CREATION and not jumping on the stage like some FUKING MORON, EVERYBODY can do so, BUT no everyone can perform "live".

Nope, Atomic Pulse remixed the same tune, and GMS remixed "Revolution".

I'm almost a bit ashamed to say this, but I actually find the Eskimo remix of "Fire On Ice" quite ok. Also the over-over-over-over-over-overplayed "Voodoo People" remix was quite good at the time, and I remember a couple of older Eskimo tracks doing it for me as well...

... I haven't liked ANYTHING he has released in the last couple of years though.

585162[/snapback]

You are going to hell for that.

Your sentence: 666 months of Eskimo Live before you'll be pure again and fit to enter the gates of heaven.