The offiicial I love Talamasca thread...

Guest The Journey Man Project

Guest Rezwalker

this coming from the one that starts the show  :huh:  :lol:  :unsure:  :lol:

B)

587545[/snapback]

huh? before of my any answer today it was 3 posts about that and all with personall attacks..so u better lough with ur taste and your brain.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rezwalker

it's ok you win....

:rolleyes:

587558[/snapback]

nothing about win...u just pised me of because i know yr past in to the scene..and because u don't have something serious to say in discussion and u use your pal's

and the most bad of all..with personal attacks.

well i understand very well that the real problem from u, seraph, and FP is NOT the different opinions...but u are BIGOTED against me from some other threads (especially from off-topic)

but i wonder...u think anyone care's here from all those users, about your personal hated feelings against me? :rolleyes:

The problem with you is disrespecting other's opinion. As i mentioned early i don't like the forest music any more than you do, but thinking that you know something better just cause you're older is stupid. I know Nick listens to other things too that i like much more and indeed when he grows up he'll understand that this forest music is not that good as he perhaps things right now. But let him decide for himself. My little brother likes Skazi and Astrix FFS.

Guest Rezwalker

The problem with you is disrespecting other's opinion.

587582[/snapback]

and if this user call me "pathetic" like u did, what then? what can u expect for me? to thank u?

plz let's stop it...we are off-topic 4 pages.

rezwalker you are really acting stupid ... look at me I have 11 years of experience who wants to touch me ... I really feel sorry for you attitude ....

I couldn't care les wether you like forest psy or not everybody has it's own taste .... All I can say is that ALL artists I have met had one thing in commen they all liked derango from a musical point of view ...

Guest Rezwalker

sorry but im pathetic cause i like derango...i'll to try change in future :(

587613[/snapback]

hope never dies...

p.s too bad for u...i have your first non-edited post who called me pathetic..

(why u changed?)

now stop it and be ON topic.

hope never dies...

p.s too bad for u...i have your first non-edited post who called me pathetic..

(why u changed?)

now stop it and be ON topic.

587614[/snapback]

well I edited it it before/while you posted yours ... so it has nothing to do with each other ...

I think it is wrong to call people pathetic that's why I changed it ....

I'm out, you are acting really stupid and extremely childish ...

Guest Rezwalker

thanx a lot. and thanx for your judgment mr know everything B)

p.s from now and then u can say whatever u want without answer.

it's ridicolous to fight only because of OTHER reasons. and u know that some of u very well. bye bye from this thread :)

Guest Elysium

As much as I agree on that age got nothing to do with taste and what's good or not etc. etc.

Are you a bunch of Wolves who pray on attacking people personally everytime you do not agree with them? Why is it that people can get off the hook for being insulting and at times directly mean to other members while others get the full hammer in the head when they just debate ?

I dont think i'll ever understand that attitude here on psynews.

PS! And no I am not thinking about anyone here in particular. It just seem weird that so many jump on Rezwalker in such a personal way calling him various names.

nothing about win...u just pised me of because i know yr past in to the scene..and because u don't have something serious to say in discussion and u use your pal's

and the most bad of all..with personal attacks.

well  i understand very well that the real problem from u, seraph, and FP is NOT the different opinions...but u are BIGOTED against me from some other threads (especially from off-topic)

but i wonder...u think anyone care's here from all those users, about your personal hated feelings against me?  :rolleyes:

587565[/snapback]

hah, where did I personally attacked you ? I can see that Stalker's or FP's post are offensive to you, but mine? On the contrary you called me junkie etc etc... :unsure:;)

btw, Elysium, do you believe that you need 'real music knowledge' to create psy/goa trance? What's your opinion? As i said i believe you do need skills and music production knowledge, but not much of musical education [scales,harmonies,counterpuncture...](it can be of help but not essential]...

Also i believe one can see this discussion and reach his conclusions on who attacked whom ...

Guest Rezwalker

hah, where did I personally attacked you ?

Enabled inzomniac's memory

post #61

post #68

post#85

post#94

btw, Elysium, do you believe that you need 'real music knowledge' to create psy/goa trance? What's your opinion? As i said i believe you do need skills and music production knowledge, but not much of musical education [scales,harmonies,counterpuncture...](it can be of help but not essential]...

587856[/snapback]

Kris be carefull with yr answer cause nick inzomniac is ready to teach u about music..

don't dare to disagree with him.. :rolleyes: ( i just remind to the all ppl he is only 18 yo)

Goodnight.

Guest Rezwalker

Locked in the past???

587870[/snapback]

no. its my answer to your question "where did I personally attacked you ?"

and talk about about offensive otherwise i will believe that u are on nirvana now.

no. its my answer to your question "where did I personally attacked you ?"

and talk about about offensive otherwise i will believe that u are on nirvana now.

587871[/snapback]

hah, i meant where did i personally attack you in THIS thread... ;)

And no i have been completely sober for around 25 days...

Guest Rezwalker

and because u are really boring and LIER from now and then the option ignore is enabled for u.

-You have chosen to ignore nick_InZoMNiAC. View this post · Un-ignore nick_InZoMNiAC-

cheers B)

Guest Rezwalker

nick_InZoMNiAC

Post Today, 11:55 PM

Reborn !

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore nick_InZoMNiAC. View this post · Un-ignore nick_InZoMNiAC

huh? B)

I'm closing this topic, it's been way off-topic for quite a while now.

A note to everybody: If you are not able to discuss music (and also other stuff that is about personal taste) without attacking each other and without the attitude that your taste is the only right one and all other people know shit, then you better stop posting. This is far from being a usefull way of discussing. Respect the others and you'll also be respected should be the idea before posting, not I wanna show those suckers how supperior I am.