The offiicial I love Talamasca thread...

Guest The Journey Man Project

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but Talamasca has for me always been the equivalent to cheese  :unsure:

583914[/snapback]

well yeah ... but either you like it or not ... :)

I do

from his earlier work (sinaï etc.), to his more recent releases (like roswell mania)

B)

talamasca is ok

I was goin to buy beyond the mask the other day but I changd my mind as I didn't really like his Zodiac CD.

586700[/snapback]

ARE YOU MAD ?

That is his best album, dark goa trance at its best !

It has nothing to do with Zodiac ! Get it man ! Don't be too judgemental ! ;):D

Guest Rezwalker

ARE YOU MAD ?

That is his best album, dark goa trance at its best !

It has nothing to do with Zodiac ! Get it man ! Don't be too judgemental ! ;):D

586896[/snapback]

you remind me some ppl with poor music knowledge who call forest as psychedelic..

same now with u...dark goa trance the album beyond the mask? :rolleyes:

you remind me some ppl with poor music knowledge who call forest as psychedelic..

same now with u...dark goa trance the album beyond the mask?  :rolleyes:

586911[/snapback]

People with poor music knowledge = Battle Of The Future Buddhas ?

:D

B);)

And i had made a long post about what's psychedelic or not and subjectiveness/relativity of psychedelia but you didn't reply.. :D

Guest Rezwalker

People with poor music knowledge = Battle Of The Future Buddhas ?

:D

B)  ;)

And i had made a long post about what's psychedelic or not and subjectiveness/relativity of psychedelia but you didn't reply.. :D

586976[/snapback]

people with poor knowledge i mean not the artists (btw imo forest makers isn't artists) exception of course BOTFB).. so i mean some users here ;)

yeap u made a long post about what's psychedelic or not by why my MUCH longer experience to the scene not agreed with u? and im sure im not the only one ;)

so forget it..if u like forest style its ok...but u know..my ears 11 years now can recognize easy what is psychedelic or not..

yr experience to the scene its just 2 years..(no offense just the truth) :)

people with poor knowledge i mean not the artists (btw imo forest makers isn't artists) exception of course BOTFB).. so i mean some users here ;)

yeap u made a long post about what's psychedelic or not by why my MUCH longer experience to the scene not agreed with u? and im sure im not the only one ;)

so forget it..if u like forest style its ok...but u know..my ears 11 years now can recognize easy what is psychedelic or not..

yr experience to the scene its just 2 years..(no offense just the truth) :)

586977[/snapback]

ok but there are people with 12+ years in the scene that say this style is psychedelic... including BotfB.. read their interviews in the Interview Section if you haven't.. also seraph for example is also in the scene for many years as a listener and party freak :D ..

Ok you have listened this music for much longer but you still don't agree about whether psychedelia or not is subjective, at least to a certain extent?

Guest Rezwalker

ok but there are people with 12+ years in the scene that say this style is psychedelic... including BotfB.. read their interviews in the Interview Section if you haven't.. also seraph for example is also in the scene for many years..

Ok you have listened this music for much longer but you still don't agree about whether psychedelia or not is subjective, at least to a certain extent?

586978[/snapback]

noosphere from psyside has the same age with seraph and huge experience aswell..why don't u ask him if derango is psychedelic? give a try ;)

but u know..my ears 11 years now can recognize easy what is psychedelic or not..

586977[/snapback]

After 11 years and you still cant realise that the word "psychedelic" refers to something personal and you better believe that every man has his own view of psychedelia,not just for music but for everything.So keep that opinion for yourself.Noone in this forum needs your experienced views about this matter,trust me.

Guest Rezwalker

After 11 years and you still cant realise that the word "psychedelic" refers to something personal and you better believe that every man has his own view of psychedelia,not just for music but for everything.So keep that opinion for yourself.Noone in this forum needs your experienced views about this matter,trust me.

586980[/snapback]

sorry but i can't trust someone like u who believe's that forest is psychedelic...

so your "opinion" not surprised me at all..i know that u like ONLY forest...so

YOU better leave this forum, cause u and 4-5 more person likes this shit :)

p.s and stop the advises to me cause next time im gonna paste all your negative posts from goa threads...and after that now u tell me "keep your opinion for your self" :lol::lol:

u are Gnome's lawyer?  :huh:

586984[/snapback]

no that's exactly why i said he's gonna reply for himself anyway

:huh:

[i could tell you that he doesn't listen to 'forest psy' only ,you could see it for yourself by looking at his older posts, but i was expecting an 'are you his lawer' type of answer heh]

sorry but i can't trust someone like u who believe's that forest is psychedelic...

so your "opinion" not surprised me at all..i know that u like ONLY forest...so

YOU better leave this forum, cause u and 4-5 more person likes this shit :)

586982[/snapback]

haha

Next time remember to post on the entertaining thread,its ok.

Ahh....what if i told you i dont even listen to trance for a year now?

What if i told you that ive explored quite a few dark corners of electronic music and if you really believe that only oldschool trance is psychedelic then wake up,you are missing too much.

Guest Rezwalker

i prefer a poll at least :) but even if the results not agreed with my opinion i have in my pocket all the people from ages 25+

besides this i have a question for u..but plz try to be honest: u think someone needs some speciall music knowledge to make forest? :rolleyes:

i prefer a poll at least :) but even if the results not agreed with my opinion i have in my pocket all the people from ages 25+

besides this i have a question for u..but plz try to be honest: u think someone needs some speciall music knowledge to make forest?  :rolleyes:

586990[/snapback]

special music knowledge, you mean such as, knowing classical music harmony rules or scales? Ok this could be of some help but generally you do not need this for goa either... You certainly need production skills and music production knowledge... Else prove it to me, create something in the level of Derango...

Guest Rezwalker

but generally you do not need this for goa either

586992[/snapback]

:o:blink::o

ok discussion is over for me.

sorry but no hope for u... :rolleyes: