The offiicial I love Talamasca thread...

Guest The Journey Man Project

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o  :blink:  :o

ok discussion is over for me.

sorry but no hope for u... :rolleyes:

586995[/snapback]

Ask elysium whom you respect if you 'need' that sort of music knowledge.....

btw on topic, I mostly agree with seraph about Beyond The Mask album, it has a dark edge to it, similarly to Toi Doi - Technologic or Cydonia - In Fear Of A Red Planet or UX - Ultimate Experience, dark goa, meaning it's not the happy,light,bright goa such as Dimension5 or Ra, [no I am not saying Talamasca is the same as Cydonia or Toi Doi.. but it has tracks that are a bit more on the dark side..]

edit# And yes personally i also think Beyond The Mask is his best album..

Guest Rezwalker

peace guys!

eh strato!ti ginetai aderfe?

forest dark trance eh?

for me this music is....well check the transwave topic....

couldn't resist ! ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

586997[/snapback]

Yo george :D

ola kala! pare ton bill kai elate thess :D hehe

Guest Rezwalker

Technologic or Cydonia - In Fear Of A Red Planet or UX - Ultimate Experience, dark goa, meaning it's not the happy,light,bright goa such as Dimension5 or Ra, [no I am not saying Talamasca is the same as Cydonia or Toi Doi.. but it has tracks that are a bit more on the dark side..]

586998[/snapback]

yeah yeah give us your light....continue continue.

pity..... :rolleyes:

Guest Rezwalker

I don't spread enlightenment mate, i just say what i think.

587004[/snapback]

of course u have the right to express your opinion...but u know...u heard 1st time in your life about pleiadians before 1.5 year (plus the short generally experience)...as u see only that example is enough for me..that's why i say to u your opinion cannot be valid.

of course u have the right to express your opinion...but u know...u heard 1st time in your life about pleiadians before 1.5 year...as u see only that example is enough for me..that's why i say to u your opinion cannot be valid.

587009[/snapback]

ok then, what about the people that first heard pleiadians when they came out??

Guest Rezwalker

ok then, what about the people that first heard pleiadians when they came out??

587011[/snapback]

hah...don't try to change our discussion. we are not talking about that..and im afraid u miss the point :rolleyes:

Guest Rezwalker

why are you arguing?

stop strato before i punish you by making you listen for 48 hours dark forest trance :P  :lol:

587013[/snapback]

no no!! :unsure: better in hell!!!

hah...don't try to change our discussion. we are not talking about that..and im afraid u miss the point  :rolleyes:

587014[/snapback]

closed circuit...

changing discussion? You said my opinion is not valid because i am new to the scene[again, you already said that a few posts before], and i told you , ok, seraph,gnome and so many others here that are/were many years in the scene do agree... so?

:rolleyes:

Guest Rezwalker

seraph,gnome and so many others here that are/were many years in the scene do agree... so?

:rolleyes:

587016[/snapback]

noosphere (12 years experience) me (11) and many others (almost everybody up to 25+) not agreed. so? :rolleyes:

noosphere (12 years experience) me (11) and many others (almost everybody up to 25+) not agreed. so?  :rolleyes:

587019[/snapback]

so it's subjective. I could bring you people with 10+ years in the scene that find it psychedelic.. including KaSol/boftb

it's getting a bit ridiculous...

I give up.

that man puts one million fx one after another and above the other.

too chaotic and random.

the sounds are psychedelic though.

it's just that i don't like this psychedelia.

i am listening to confusion is next and i am really totally confused.i have headache.

Guest Rezwalker

so it's subjective. I could bring you people with 10+ years in the scene that find it psychedelic.. including KaSol/boftb

it's getting a bit ridiculous...

I give up.

587024[/snapback]

haha why everytime u add BOFTB in your replies? i have said allready botfb is exception.

yeah i agree it's getting ridicolous indeed.

haha why everytime u add BOFTB in your replies?  i have said allready botfb is exception.

yeah i agree it's getting ridicolous indeed.

587027[/snapback]

because you always say '11 years in the scene, 12 years in the scene'

so an example of people with more years in the scene that not only produce 'forest psy' but also find it psychedelic.

Because you seem to thin that this way an opinion has more gravity..

phew...

Guest Rezwalker

that man puts one million fx one after another and above the other.

too chaotic and random.

the sounds are psychedelic though.

it's just that i don't like this psychedelia.

i am listening to confusion is next and i am really totally confused.i have headache.

587026[/snapback]

:lol:

ritual if we can do a comparsion artists like prana, hallucinogen, chi-a.d, pleiadians

with derango for example..what u think? derango deserves to call themselves "artists"?

what's your opinion?

Guest Rezwalker

because you always say '11 years in the scene, 12 years in the scene'

so an example of people with more years in the scene that not only produce 'forest psy' but also find it psychedelic.

Because you seem to thin that this way an opinion has more gravity..

phew...

587028[/snapback]

is it easy for you to be in your life EVEN 1 time specific? everytime u said " i know many"

"many others".... :rolleyes: