Old hallucinogen tracks?

radi6404

HEY NOW!!! the poor guy asks a simple question on Hallucinogen and he gets insulted by everyone... Just why is everyone ganging up against poor radi??? If I was still a moderator here I wouldn't tolerate that... shame on you people!!! Ever heard of a thing called PLUR???

PS I thought that what made psynews a special place was exactly the fact that the majority still liked oldschool and didn't care much for trendy full-on...?

HEY NOW!!! the poor guy asks a simple question on Hallucinogen and he gets insulted by everyone... Just why is everyone ganging up against poor radi??? If I was still a moderator here I wouldn't tolerate that... shame on you people!!! Ever heard of a thing called PLUR???

PS I thought that what made psynews a special place was exactly the fact that the majority still liked oldschool and didn't care much for trendy full-on...?

519929[/snapback]

Constant nagging about how much this forum sucks isn't that fun either.

Ok, let's ban full on.

PS. Time has changed.

Constant nagging about how much this forum sucks isn't that fun either.

Ok, let's ban full on.

PS. Time has changed.

519933[/snapback]

I didn't hear him nag about this forum in this topic... he just asked a simple question and he gets shit from everyone... WTF??? OK, so maybe oldschool is dead to most of you but the PLUR spirit should still be there, no matter what music is trendy to listen to these days...

519929[/snapback]

How can you expect others to behave in a polite way while you´re not? Radi will learn that one day... I´m sure.

The guy asks a _factual_ question, the topic starter I mean, and when the answers aren`t to his liking he starts to whine and insult others.

Kinda like going to a store :

Me : Excuse my good man, do you have red underpants for sale?

Clerk : Im afraid sir that we only carry blue underpants

Me : Well, In that case, fuck you and your shop!

I dont spend much time here so I havent got the foggiest why he´s poor radi, his attitude just did not make any sense.

*ninja edit for post scriptum purpouses*

p.S I`ve never understood this whole full-on hate thing, It´s not like I´m involuntarily exposed to it.

Yes i´am whining and i really find it awful that almost everyone insult me just because i´am speaking the thruth IMO, it is aktually so that people who wanna know some information about fullon get more attention, i didn´t get any good attention in this thread except from Lemmiwinks, thanks that you support me. Oh and i´am not the only person who thinks such things about this forum. I can´t get why even the mods insult me hardly and don´t do anything against such guys like reger who always troll and they even say themselfes that they troll, i expected more from the moderators, they don´t look after the forum well, for example i told that i don´t want that everyone quotes my because of my bad englishknowledge but it didn´t happen anything til now, but that´s just one example of many. Exactly because of the above mentioned reasons i think the people with much knowledge are gone from this forum.

Yes i´am whining and i really find it awful that almost everyone insult me just because i´am speaking the thruth IMO, it is aktually so that people who wanna know some information about fullon get more attention, i didn´t get any good attention in this thread except from Lemmiwinks, thanks that you support me. Oh and i´am not the only person who thinks such things about this forum. I can´t get why even the mods insult me hardly and don´t do anything against such guys like reger who always troll and they even say themselfes that they troll, i expected more from the moderators, they don´t look after the forum well, for example i told that i don´t want that everyone quotes my because of my bad englishknowledge but it didn´t happen anything til now, but that´s just one example of many. Exactly because of the above mentioned reasons i think the people with much knowledge are gone from this forum.

519954[/snapback]

You can't possibly mean that is it THE TRUTH that Derango is bad. Pointless comment and totally off topic. Ofcourse it will piss people off...

About not getting the replies you were looking for... first of all, you many times act like a jerk and thus I find it hard to believe that there are many people that would actually want to help you. And second, did it even occur to you that perhaps not that many people here happen to know any unreleased/unknown songs by Posford? You are probably his biggest fan in here and you obviously don't know of any, since you are asking. Take it easy dude. Be greatful for any help you get...

Radi, you can PM the mods (Mars) telling them you don't like Reger quoting you.

I think that should take care of it alright. :)

And music-wise, you want old music but don't want to buy it if you don't support the artist?

Well, you can always buy something from ebay with low price and at the same time use some extra money and donate to artist. Perfectly working solution.

Radi, you can PM the mods (Mars) telling them you don't like Reger quoting you.

I think that should take care of it alright. :)

And music-wise, you want old music but don't want to buy it if you don't support the artist?

Well, you can always buy something from ebay with low price and at the same time use some extra money and donate to artist. Perfectly working solution.

519978[/snapback]

Hey there´s no sense at all to buy something and not to support the artist, there´s no sence either to send the artist some money without getting something bad from him IMO. I can´t understand what´s the problem to download it from anyone, there is no possibility to support the artist in that situation and because of that it isn´t illegal to download the mp3 file, opie do you have this track by Simon? Maybe charlie has it.

Hey there´s no sense at all to buy something and not to support the artist, there´s no sence either to send the artist some money without getting something bad from him IMO. I can´t understand what´s the problem to download it from anyone, there is no possibility to support the artist in that situation and because of that it isn´t illegal to download the mp3 file, opie do you have this track by Simon? Maybe charlie has it.

519981[/snapback]

Why isn't there any sense with donating money to artist you like?

f.ex. you would like... Quirk (Mark Allen).

You go buy his album from Ebay (I got his 1st one for 1 lousy dollar! bargain!).

So basicly if you buy the album with few bucks, and you can donate let's say... 10 dollars? to the artist by paypal/cash letter/cheque...

that'd leave you with a cd you basicly paid "full price", only that artist got most of the money! superb! :)

Only reason now to hide behind your wishy washy "ethics" would simply be that you don't want to buy anything at all, you want it for free.

I didn't hear him nag about this forum in this topic... he just asked a simple question and he gets shit from everyone... WTF??? OK, so maybe oldschool is dead to most of you but the PLUR spirit should still be there, no matter what music is trendy to listen to these days...

519936[/snapback]

Then it seems you haven't read some of his first replies (before we were getting on at him). Like complaining about that he didn't get any answers because people here rather listen to Derango and stuff? It's not the first time I read complaints like that from him. I mean sorry, he doesn't get as much replies as he wanted to, so he starts whining. I'm sorry but I really dislike this kind of behaviour and I'm not going to shut up about it when I'm upset.

519954[/snapback]

Two things, first about mods insulting you: did I insult you in that thread?! Did I call you names or anything? I don't think so. I'm just telling you that I don't like your behaviour because I think it's not nice to start whining just because you don't get the answers you like. I personally aboslute dislike the constanct "I listen to better music than you do" behaviour which was once a big trend in this forum. If you don't like Derango, that's fine. I don't like it either. But to start complaining because other threads get more replies. You wanna know why your thread does not get as many answers as a Derange thread? Then read the quote below!

Then second one: if you write something in a forum then you should be aware of the fact that people can read and quote it. If you are not fine with that, you should not post or go to a forum in another language instead of complaining at the mods.

About not getting the replies you were looking for... first of all, you many times act like a jerk and thus I find it hard to believe that there are many people that would actually want to help you. And second, did it even occur to you that perhaps not that many people here happen to know any unreleased/unknown songs by Posford? You are probably his biggest fan in here and you obviously don't know of any, since you are asking. Take it easy dude. Be greatful for any help you get...

519960[/snapback]

Then another thing: in this forum it's forbidden to trade MP3s so if the only purpose of this thread was to find somebody who offers you MP3s, you could (if the mods were more strict) get a warning. Well, you wont since it sounds like you were looking for information about the tracks and not for a downloading source in the first place (but since you didn't give a fuck about the tracknames provided and you are now just asking for somebody to give you free tracks, this might be wrong). So why don't you just cool down? If you hand out (complaining) you also have to be ready to take some (people bitching back) imho.

HALLUCINOGEN actually have never existed.

It is just our inter-projectory hallucination, the very essence of his existence. :ph34r:

Then it seems you haven't read some of his first replies (before we were getting on at him). Like complaining about that he didn't get any answers because people here rather listen to Derango and stuff? It's not the first time I read complaints like that from him. I mean sorry, he doesn't get as much replies as he wanted to, so he starts whining. I'm sorry but I really dislike this kind of behaviour and I'm not going to shut up about it when I'm upset.

520214[/snapback]

look what he said about Derango was RESPECTFUL!!! It's not like he said "Fuck you Derango lovers, I want Simon P!!!", he simply said that if the topic was about Derango then he would've probably got more replies and I REALLY don't see what big moral line did he cross when making that remark... definatley nothing that would justify all the comments that came afterwards.

No really, what world are we living in if someone gets insulted because he doesn't like Derango and mods step in to feed the flames rather than poor water over them... how this forum has changed in only a few months :(

Look. I have no problems with radi thinking and saying that a thread about Derango would have gotten more replies. However, he nags about how bad Derango are (note: not how bad HE THINKS they are) in EVERY single thread. It's totally pointless and quite frankly, really irritating. I know LOTS of popular artists whose music I can't see the point in - and I choose NOT to discuss them, as I don't get it. Radi should do the same.

look what he said about Derango was RESPECTFUL!!! It's not like he said "Fuck you Derango lovers, I want Simon P!!!", he simply said that if the topic was about Derango then he would've probably got more replies and I REALLY don't see what big moral line did he cross when making that remark... definatley nothing that would justify all the comments that came afterwards.

No really, what world are we living in if someone gets insulted because he doesn't like Derango and mods step in to feed the flames rather than poor water over them... how this forum has changed in only a few months :(

520586[/snapback]

Really, whining about how topics about Derango "and other bad full-on or dark psy artists" would have gotten more replies is respectfull? His bitching about full-on and dark psy is respectfull? I don't think so. I personally also don't like Derange, totally not my style. But I still feel it's kinda silly to complain what artists gets more replies in a topic.

do you know some old hallucinogen tracks, even before Twisted, i read on his site that his first hallucinogen track was Orphic resonance which i´am looking for, if someone has it, can he please send it me because i´am sure i can´t get this track in any other way than that, it´s a real killargh track, and do you know some other stuff, maybe unreleased, there must be something unreleased out there which is also of great quality, thanks.

519004[/snapback]

Hey radster, I've sent you a little gift via PM. Enjoy.

PM bomb :lol: ?!

as much as i understand his early works were trance, on butterfly/butterfly related label?

521411[/snapback]

That would destroy the borard if it would destroy anything and nothing from me, not as sms bomb

that would be Dragonfly ;)

521619[/snapback]

thanks, i know that, it just thought that it could have been some other sublabel of butterfly :)

That would destroy the borard if it would destroy anything and nothing from me, not as sms bomb

523253[/snapback]

that would be da bomb indeed :ph34r:

:blink:  :D  :D  :D

523254[/snapback]

:lol:

thanks,  i know that, it just thought that it could have been some other sublabel of butterfly :)

523410[/snapback]

I think it does, or did. Pretty sure a couple of my early Order Odanata compilations are Butterfly.

I think it does, or did. Pretty sure a couple of my early Order Odanata compilations are Butterfly.

523418[/snapback]

butterfly - dragonfly, do you know any other butterfly sublables :D?

these are the only ones discussed here so far :P