New Twisted Website

Charlie

This belongs in the News section I realise but feel it will harvest more attention here in the General section.

Anyway, the new website has it's own forum which is already up and running. Click here.

Didn't Simon say that about Ott?

509373[/snapback]

Simon may well have confirmed it but Ott also said it in this interview here. Just use the Find function under Edit and search for 'incredibly slowly'.

hmmm.... the hallucinogen- and shponglesites are down as well. .. and have been so since the twisted site was shut down for refurbishing:(  :huh:

i don´t get it. :huh:

511298[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed that, and worse still, they still haven't got the new site up and running. Can't say I'm surprised though; punctuality was never Twisted's forte.

thank you for telling this charlie, i just registered there, let´s see what people will be in this forum. They used the design from the same provider like KVRaudio which psynews should also do because it allows creatring of a decent design which this site definetly not has.

thank you for telling this charlie, i just registered there, let´s see what people will be in this forum. They used the design from the same provider like KVRaudio which psynews should also do because it allows creatring of a decent design which this site definetly not has.

516342[/snapback]

Radi, do you post at KVRaudio?

Radi, do you post at KVRaudio?

516345[/snapback]

Yes, i talk with them over the vst synths to get information which vst synths are good and which aren´t i sometimes talk with them in the offtopic direction, too but i wasn´t there since a long time

Yes, i talk with them over the vst synths to get information which vst synths are good and which aren´t i sometimes talk with them in the offtopic direction, too but i wasn´t there since a long time

516346[/snapback]

I am guessing that you are "Baniev" there?

Yeah  :) , how did you know that man, i havn´t told it here? Do you also talk there, how is your name there?

516352[/snapback]

Hah! I rock!

You are a very unique man, Radi. It was easy to notice the same style of writing and interests.

No, I don't really talk there. Just a lurker.

516342[/snapback]

I know what you mean about the design, it's pretty slick, but I doubt it's good for extended browsing as I regularly find myself squinting to read the posts. Saying that, I have the text in the Internet Explorer options set to Smaller so maybe that's why.

• 1 month later...

It's on.

They promise that the Shpongle boxset will be out very soon. It will have 4CDs a big booklet, it will be restricted to 5000 copies, it will cost less than 3 CDs and will be sold exclusively on the site.

Since they sell a hooded Hallucinogen top for 50 pounds i can only guess that for the boxset i'll have to sell a kidney. Hooray. It's fun and rewarding to buy original material for insane (UK) prices and to see after a week that they have scratches cause the media is just not good enough.

And of course, the Shpongle mug for 9 pound. That's a one expensive mug i tell ya.

I can buy mugs for a whole family of bedoins with 9 pounds and i'll still have some money to feed them.