x-dream? the delta? ...?

reger

so, i was just listening to the delta "send in send back", after it i realised that except x-dreams irritant and radio i have nothing else to listen that could continue the atmosphere/sound of the above metnioned :) . so, i know that there have been topics about it, but still, would you mind to recommend me something from that sound, not clones ofcourse, something as good as delta/xdream, yet not exact clone, but still from the same "subgenre" :)!

Guest The Journey Man Project

Horns and Hoof has a much more glitchy feel to it...

Three Point Turn

Authentik

and yes Midi Miliz first 2 albums and both Spirallianz albums...

Give psy-trance a rest, and listen to some quality techno instead. Artist like Thomas P. Heckmann, Pascal F.E.O.S., Paul Brtschitsch, D. Diggler and CJ Bolland should be able to create some of the same atmosphere. Give it a try!

499348[/snapback]

will do

thanks

You might also like "Carl O´Connor & Peter Sutton - Against Nature (Tresor rec)", but beware, this is more like straight industrial techno.

edit: I´m just listening to it right now and... no, forget about it, you probably won´t like it.

There is some new Delta music to be expected soon :)

And it will be massive ^^

499882[/snapback]

Great news B)

Edited by lumpi

I personally haven't found anything that's anywhere near the excellence on Irritant and Send In... Send Back. The closest is Spirallianz's Blast Food. The other tech stuff is an approximation at best, in my opinion.