Twisted 2 or Lone Deranger 2

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello my psy-brothers from the outerspace! I have enough listened comments about the upcoming Younger Brother stuff and about other Shpongle boxes! <_< Okay, guys, I agree with you: the Simon's other projects are interesting and good quality. But, can you really compare them with the Hallucinogen's albums? Don't you prefer by far Hallucinogen than Younger Brother project? Twisted and Lone Deranger albums are untouchable, 10000000 millions km far from Younga Brotha! :D

Hey, it's time to react, Simon must awake and understand that all of us want other and many Hallucinogen albums, and as sooner possible! :lol: If someone knows personnaly Simon he must see what the fans wanted.

So there is my petition. My signature is down : I vote for TWISTED PART 2 :D:D

Posted Image

Hello my psy-brothers from the outerspace! I have enough listened comments about the upcoming Younger Brother stuff and about other Shpongle boxes!  <_<  Okay, guys, I agree with you: the Simon's other projects are interesting and good quality. But, can you really compare them with the Hallucinogen's albums? Don't you prefer by far Hallucinogen than Younger Brother project? Twisted and Lone Deranger albums are untouchable, 10000000 millions km far from Younga Brotha!  :D 

Hey, it's time to react, Simon must awake and understand that all of us want other and many Hallucinogen albums, and as sooner possible!  :lol: If someone knows personnaly Simon he must see what the fans wanted. 

So there is my petition. My signature is down : I vote for TWISTED PART 2  :D  :D   

Posted Image

491529[/snapback]

Man great picture you made there, i totally agree with you and i alzo want a new TWISTED album, this album was so great, there were just geat tracks thre, this tracks made me happy on really bad days were i live!

I'd rather he release something unlike Twisted or The Lone Deranger... but like traveller says the guy has the midas touch and whatever he releases begs to be taken to bed and repeatedly abused.

On a serious note ...

Didn't Simon say in an interview after releasing The Lone Deranger that he was never to use the handle Hallucinogen again?

491552[/snapback]

I believe he might have said he wouldn't release another album under the Hallucinogen guise but he's released loads of 'Hallucinogen' singles since The Lone Deranger.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I believe he might have said he wouldn't release another album under the Hallucinogen guise but he's released loads of 'Hallucinogen' singles since The Lone Deranger.

491561[/snapback]

Simon needs money, and Twisted records have financial problems...

So, I will not be surprised if he decides to release some hallucinogenic tracks for saving his label.

Guest Cosmogenesis

<_<

491595[/snapback]

Yes, man, I can't believe it the first time I have read the info! I feel sad and I hope Twisted can solve the problem. :(

Guest The Journey Man Project

From what I recall it was Twisted who had the problem, ut their distrubator at the time who went bust, taking a load of Twisted with it... but seeing as the just put on a massive fuck off party they cannot be that strapped for money... anywho, am waitn more for Twisted Sessions 2 which is supposed to be mixed bu Hallucinogen, am still hoping it'll be a Hallucinogen live album... seeing as most of Twsited stuff since about 2001 hasn't been that mind boggling... but for sure I love the Backroom Beats sub-lable.

Twisted 2 all the way! *drools*

Not that I think any of both albums will ever be made...

Well, they'll soon release the Shpongle box (all Shpongle cd's + unreleased tracks). But last info from them was, that it'll be delayed. Should be released in march, but guess it takes 'em a bit longer.

aye.

But i'm sure waiting for any S.P. new stuff.

L.

I would rather have TLD 2 than Twisted 2, but most of all something new and mind-boggeling. But i think Posford has used all his tricks too much. He's gonna have to make a dark ambient cd or something :D

I would rather have TLD 2 than Twisted 2, but most of all something new and mind-boggeling. But i think Posford has used all his tricks too much. He's gonna have to make a dark ambient cd or something :D

491797[/snapback]

i dont think that there is something new he could present in his works, i mean some new sounds etc, he said what he had to say as hallucinogen in 2 albums...

I reckon the less pressure you put on the guy, and the less you expect something specific like Twisted 2 or Lone Deranger 2 (as if any artist worthy of the title - and of your fandom - could be satisfied just to give his audience 'more of the same') the greater the chances are that you'll appreciate whatever he does finally release for what it is.

Simon is punishing us mortals for not praising his glory enough by releasing 2nd class material nowadays...

491829[/snapback]

We must chant his name harder.

Repeat after me:

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon

3 times a day and we shall be blessed.

both

but forget it.

hallucinogen is all that has offered us...

move forward...metal sharon is on the way! ;)

PS.i must agree,though,that a third hallu album would finish the trilogy as happened with the shpongley's B)

Simon Posford is my shephard, I shall not sleep.

He maketh me groove on green pastures

He leadeth me, to experiment with pychedelics

My soul he does restore again

And me to trip out doth make.

Within the paths of madness

Even for his pie, or cake..

Yea though i walk through the valley of Asher

I will fear no Full-on.

For thou art with me, with thy unreleased tracks

And delayed record releases.

My table is breathing

In the presence of lysergics