Nitzchonot

draeke

I dont know if this was already discussed but, from time to time, I like to hear something strange and different. I really enjoy poorly produced (read crappy sounding) nitzcho albums. Stuff released on Planet Music, Typhoon Records and similar. The only real problem is that this kind of music is really nearly impossible to find (even just as mp3). I own a few of originals and a few copied from originals, but is really a misison impossible even just to find mp3s!

For instance certain tracks like Electric Bunder Morning Of Magic on the VA - Mornign Of Magic are really good, then we can find some Luminus forgotten material which is also extremely good.

Has anyone the same interest for this music?

PS: i am not praising this stuff or saying is well done, but to me is original and to discover (as i didnt grew up in israel and didnt listen to this in clubs at age 14 but actually have discovered it last summer, having NEVER heard about it before..)

There are some Nitzhonot tracks I really like. If I'm in the right mood I quite enjoy this style. My favourite comp is Shiva Space Technology 3 http://www.discogs.com/release/349274

The two tracks I'm talking about are on it: Das - Paros 2001 and Cherouvim - Cyborg. Check them out if you can.

My favourite Nitzhonot cds are the Transistance series with several good tracks and the Conspiracy compilation on Unicorn. Seems I like Greek Nitzhonot more then Israeli... Luminus and Trivia (!!!!!) are my favourites there... Specially Trivia, altough it is more goa style :-)

My favourite Nitzhonot cds are the Transistance series with several good tracks and the Conspiracy compilation on Unicorn. Seems I like Greek Nitzhonot more then Israeli... Luminus and Trivia (!!!!!) are my favourites there... Specially Trivia, altough it is more goa style :-)

446683[/snapback]

Yes greek nitzhonod is better than Israelian IMO. But do noonw else like Cyan?

There are some Nitzhonot tracks I really like. If I'm in the right mood I quite enjoy this style. My favourite comp is Shiva Space Technology 3 http://www.discogs.com/release/349274

The two tracks I'm talking about are on it: Das - Paros 2001 and Cherouvim - Cyborg. Check them out if you can.

446462[/snapback]

great track

and from cherouvim light is very good.

simple music but has some really nice melodies

if you want killer stuff try cyan and especially the track it's a jungle out there.

also check

shiva shidapu-area 51

shiva shidapu-egokiller remix

Guest Cosmogenesis

446683[/snapback]

Only Transistance 1 with cyan vs psycho meditation is a very interesting compilation, more psychedelic than uplifting, maybe the best Greek Nitzhonot album ever. The other Transistances cd are a complete disaster : they sound like greek traditional or folkloric music, with the synths which are used like awful clarinete. Very bad quality compilations ;)

I agree with you, Anoebis. For the israeli side, Luminus is no doubt the best. Their album "Journey into your dream" was absolutely wonderful, very intelligent, 100% psychedelic, with a non-boring clarinete vibes, and with nice atmospheres (jungle illusion or sky dream).

But for this comment, I want to add some Holymen tracks, the first he has made (the others are very bad, sound like a joke!), which are interesting, good Nitzhonot. :D