Help a noob :)

svolk

I am let's say a newbie to this froum and psy-trance. I have been listening to couple of things reviewed on this forum.

I know it will sound stupid but I am looking for some "melodic" stuff like the Infected Mushroom for example, where can I find it (I mean I need names of stuff that may sound like something in the direction)?

Thanks ahead.

Well I heard Astrix too and I find it great.

As to IM I like their old albums as well as their new one (I mean I like the music and don't care much about categorization of it as pop or not-pop). I think they are great as musicians. I'm actually looking for some smart (more than simply a good bass and rythm which are important too of course) trance music.

Any suggestions?

You might enjoy some of these classics...

Koxbox - Forever After

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Juno Reactor - Bible Of Dreams

Juno Reactor - Shango

Psychopod - Headlines Ep

Etnica - Alien Protein

Sandman - Witchcraft

The Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia

Orichalcum & The Deviant - Orichalcum & The Deviant

Pleiadians - IFO

Jaia - Blue Energy

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

Guest The Journey Man Project

Can you post a link where I can download the albums for free? is it on P2P?

441151[/snapback]

I don't have any P2P here but just for you, OD, I've spent the last half an hour searching trackers I can find for Voice of Cod and been unsuccesful. Perhaps you'd like to be the first? Download it on DC++ and seed it to the Pirate Bay or something.

If you really can't find it on P2P (or like the music enough to want to help support us while we make more), you can buy MP3s of the album from the Organic Records Digishop - €8.99 for the whole album or €1.09 per track. Then just make an .nfo out of the promo information from the Organic website and you're away!

PS. I'm serious.

It is on the P2P networks. Trust me :P;)

441283[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought it was, I've just heard too many scare stories about virii etc to want to let it anywhere near any of the machines I use to make music, which is all of them. :P

Are there any stats available to show how many times it's been downloaded? :unsure: Garn... give an old man a smile and tell him it's really popular...

Yeah, I thought it was, I've just heard too many scare stories about virii etc to want to let it anywhere near any of the machines I use to make music, which is all of them. :P

Are there any stats available to show how many times it's been downloaded?  :unsure: Garn... give an old man a smile and tell him it's really popular...

441316[/snapback]

I don't think there is a way to see number of downloads. But then again, I don't use dc.

Listen to this post carefully

Just Click on this links svolk, and you will be ready

I promiss

Ok by now I had a chance to put my hands on:

Artifakt - Artifakts 2: I find their music interesting, their style is great IMO.

Shpongle - Nothing Lasts: It is nice, but too "soft" for my taste.

Broken Toy - Broken Toy: I like it too, it is maybe a bit more straightforward but it sounds cool anyway.

I have some 10 more albums in my download list and about 10 more which are waiting for their turn. By now it seems that I am digging in the right direction :) .

Ok by now I had a chance to put my hands on:

Artifakt -  Artifakts 2: I find their music interesting, their style is great IMO.

Shpongle - Nothing Lasts: It is nice, but too "soft" for my taste.

Broken Toy - Broken Toy: I like it too, it is maybe a bit more straightforward but it sounds cool anyway.

I have some 10 more albums in my download list and about 10 more which are waiting for their turn. By now it seems that I am digging in the right direction  :) .

442104[/snapback]

Those are all really good albums. ;) Esp the Artifakt one. I really like that.