Did you ever see Simon Posford?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he even knows what "Norway" is  :(

427742[/snapback]

Offcourse he does! He played live here in Norway in 1996! At the Quart festival in Kristiansand...! Paul Oakenfold played the same evening (that was the time Oakenfold played goa trance...)

Anyway, seen him many, many times. Played on the same stage as him (Italy) taken the same plane as him (Greece), danced besides him (Atmos in Greece) and seen him live several times (Sweden and Greece). This is really bragging groupie stuff isn't it...? :D LOL

Ok, back to your "god pictures" topic.... :D

These non-believers make me sick... <_<

just look simon doing his daily routines:

feeding his family...

Posted Image

reading the manual for new synths...

Posted Image

taking care of the booze situation...

Posted Image

here's mr. posford converting a full-on lover to join the jolly ol' lads of goa...

Posted Image

fans gathered to hear simon swinging that good ol' acid sound...

Posted Image

the moment when LSD was finally a finished track...

Posted Image

428495[/snapback]

hats off... ;)

Guest Elysium

Yes, that counts... 10 points for you... :D Who has the biggest score?

429461[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood him.. It was just yet another comment from Pavel because I deleted him from my msn list today.

I think you misunderstood him.. It was just yet another comment from Pavel because I deleted him from my msn list today.

429510[/snapback]

Ok, sorry... I'm obviously off topic here...

By the way, you are still on my msn list Kristian, and I'm waiting a reply on my e-mail... :)

see you!

Guest Elysium

Ok, sorry... I'm obviously off topic here...

By the way, you are still on my msn list Kristian, and I'm waiting a reply on my e-mail... :)

see you!

429514[/snapback]

coming soon ;)

Okay other than seeing Simon in Finland twice I also saw him twice in Greece.. and always in my dreams :wub::wub:

I don't think the Posford would approve with the blashemy that is going on above this post. This thread is for praising, not debating :angry:

Offcourse he does! He played live here in Norway in 1996! At the Quart festival in Kristiansand...! Paul Oakenfold played the same evening (that was the time Oakenfold played goa trance...)

Anyway, seen him many, many times. Played on the same stage as him (Italy) taken the same plane as him (Greece), danced besides him (Atmos in Greece) and seen him live several times (Sweden and Greece). This is really bragging groupie stuff isn't it...? :D LOL

Ok, back to your "god pictures" topic....  :D

429459[/snapback]

looks to me like you followed him on tour with you van for a year or so. :D

Excuse my memory. I also sent the Posford an email about the time TOTI was released and expressed my dissatisfaction with the album that I had just downloaded. He replied something like: "Nice, at first you say you're stealing from me and then you say you don't even like it."

:rolleyes:

..I'll probably go to hell because of this :(

LOL, this thread is great.. specially first pages :lol:

my two vaguely amusing encounters with His Holiness...

1) Samothraki 2003. Me and a mate were "enjoying" a chicken kabab and a few beers up in town.

Out strides the maharaja himself, girlfriend in tow. They then walk up to his hired little Fiat Cinquecento thing, tiny little silver compact car which he then tries to reverse out of a space.

Takes him bloody ages! An easy three-point-turn takes about seven points, before he eventually drives off, slowly.

Conclusion: maybe he can't drive, but Michael Shumacher never made any good goa.

2) Nothing Lasts launch party in Bristol, UK. I get pissed as a fart and ambush him in the chillout, pointing out what he's done wrong and what he's done right, and what he does next (Hallucinogen In Breaks, was my volatile suggestion).

The following week I was at an outdoor party and he turned up. As we walked past each other I said, "hello simon" and he replied (get this) "hello damion"!!!111oneoneone

i spent the rest of the night telling everyone this. My mate Lurk gave me a punch on the arm everytime i told the story which, drunk again folks, i told to everyone (instead of saying hello).

Come Monday, my arm had a bruise on it the size of Nigeria. But it was worth it.

The following week I was at an outdoor party and he turned up. As we walked past each other I said, "hello simon" and he replied (get this) "hello damion"!!!111oneoneone

i spent the rest of the night telling everyone this. My mate Lurk gave me a punch on the arm everytime i told the story which, drunk again folks, i told to everyone (instead of saying hello).

Come Monday, my arm had a bruise on it the size of Nigeria. But it was worth it.

436515[/snapback]

OMG OMG :o !

*passes out*