Did you ever see Simon Posford?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discuss?

427331[/snapback]

Yes

2 years ago as well, Twisted Label party in Helsinki, cable factory. I was talking with Ott and Simon walked by and waved his hand at Ott. The only thing preventing me from passing out was Ott's strong arms. I creamed my pants

Yes

2 years ago as well, Twisted Label party in Helsinki, cable factory. I was talking with Ott and Simon walked by and waved his hand at Ott. The only thing preventing me from passing out was Ott's strong arms. I creamed my pants

427333[/snapback]

Wow, very nice. Did you make an eye contact???

Great story, keep em coming.

I never have seen Simon Posford, but he was doing a set for Hallucinogen and Younger Brother last week in NYC, and I inconveniently missed his show because I did what, scheduled the show on the incorrect date. :(

I wish i had dreams with Simon Posford :unsure:

427358[/snapback]

you surely can! just stick all his CDs in yor underwear when you go to sleep :huh:

unless ofcourse you're a vinyl junkie - in that case you need biiiig pijamas B)

Edited by antic

I've never seen him.

I did once ask a girlfriend to wear a Simon Posford mask while we had sex but she suddenly remembered she had to pick her friend up from the airport and I never saw her again. I really liked her too.

ive seen hims twice, once in 1999 and once in 2000.

he stayed at my friends house that was the promoter for a week, to bad a didnt know the guy then.

My other friend and the promoter guy went out for sushi with posford and simon h.

I know they said posford was quite down to earth. when the promoter guy brought juno reactor they had a whole list of demands, certain number of cigerette packs, case of beer, certain star hotel they had to stay at. posford just stayed at the promoters shitty apartment.

Met him a couple of times. Nice guy with a good sense of humour. I shared a stage with him in 2004 when OOOD were doing a 4-way b2b DJ set right before Hallucinogen live; it was his first live set in the UK for years and he was worried that the first track in his set was too slow so he asked my advice (of all people! :lol: ). I laughed and told him not to worry. I bumped into him and Ott on the street after the party and he gave me a big hug.

I still haven't washed that jumper... although I did have to wash my pants after I creamed them.

Met him a couple of times.  Nice guy with a good sense of humour.  I shared a stage with him in 2004 when OOOD were doing a 4-way b2b DJ set right before Hallucinogen live; it was his first live set in the UK for years and he was worried that the first track in his set was too slow so he asked my advice (of all people!  :lol: ).  I laughed and told him not to worry.  I bumped into him and Ott on the street after the party and he gave me a big hug.

I still haven't washed that jumper... although I did have to wash my pants after I creamed them.

427568[/snapback]

did he look like he looks in the pictures on the hallucinogen site?

I've never seen him.

I did once ask a girlfriend to wear a Simon Posford mask while we had sex ..

427455[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

427568[/snapback]

O RLY? :lol:

wanna know what happened in my pants when i met you?