Axis v0.99 & Burning Up

Cinos

Agree. Both tracks are excellent.

As for the Burning Up there is a reason why it is pure trance than Psy. It was made by AP and Trilithon, a trance artist who inspired AP for making music.

There is also the Psychedelic Burnout mix which is even better, but less emotional.

Agree. Both tracks are excellent.

As for the Burning Up there is a reason why it is pure trance than Psy. It was made by AP and Trilithon, a trance artist who inspired AP for making music.

There is also the Psychedelic Burnout mix which is even better, but less emotional.

423673[/snapback]

I like the original of Burning up more, good track, makes me smile. Axis v0.99 is even better!

I like the more melodic one´s more, burning up sound more like a Paul van dyk peace than a Astral peace.

423270[/snapback]

The MORE melodic ones? Are you choosing words at random? These are two of AP's most melodic tracks ever. :unsure:

The MORE melodic ones? Are you choosing words at random? These are two of AP's most melodic tracks ever.  :unsure:

423855[/snapback]

Are you just kidding or what? This are melodies like melodies from a poliphonic cellphone and you say that are the most melodic tracks, most melodic tracks are The Feelings, People can Fly and electronic and some other but not this.

I don't understand - what was so bad about that? Except all the fugly clothing the people wore?

OK, I admit it. It looks awesome. But then again I've never been to a party so I can't compare. Looks very happy and all, positive vibes. <_< And all the lasers. :o

Have to admit those are my two favourite astral tracks :unsure:

there's also an mtv clip of astral projection - people can fly long time agoo,

for guys who haven't seen it yet,

well it's nothing special,

very old so comparing to today,

but still they played,

see no harm about it, and indeed the clip above is not that bad, only for the ugly dancgirl :blink: , but you can't blame the whole party for one girl :D

I think the party looks smashing, a lot of candy going on, but I dont care how people look at parties, I care how people are :) Looks friendly.... I like trance like this sometimes, but it sounds somewhat generic.... is this really AP?! :)

it's a nice one to play at the end of a party...

424246[/snapback]

true, I have a live mix of astral in mp3 where they end with burning up but it goes more melodic and faster at the end, the track is longer,

to bad they didn't release that,

I think they keep it as a suprise end for their live acts but it's super the end, pure emotion ^_^

I had some webspace over, doesn't happen often :)

so here's the mtv video for the ones who haven't seen it yét,

Download astral mtv video clip...

OK, I admit it. It looks awesome. But then again I've never been to a party so I can't compare. Looks very happy and all, positive vibes.  <_< And all the lasers.  :o

423963[/snapback]

oh no...

you, know ... this video reminds me of my trance times back then where I was an ignorant prolet shithead ... all normal trance music nowadays reminds me of it and I don't want to be reminded, you know? That's why I'd blow my head off myself if I will once land again in such a trance environment - even if they play psy it would be very shit for me. Just a psychological issue :rolleyes:

The video looks great, I mean who cares about glowsticks and stuff as long as the athmosphere is nice and people having a good time.

I personally have nothing against Burning Up or the video that I just showed. I just found it slightly funny that Astral Projection is now making happy candy rav0r tunes when years ago their songs weren't so warm to appeal to a crowd like that. The song itself is catchy and cheesy, but their is nothing wrong with that as long as it isn't formulaic and uninspired, where many mad-libs Euroclub Trance fall under.