Farewell, upbeat stuff

Cinos

It just doesn't work for me anymore.

It's chill all the way down. Anyday now I might sell all my high-tempo CDs and buy chill, chill, chill for the money.

Yes, even Entheogenic. Who am I kidding, I like their music. :(

are you sure about that cinos?

420921[/snapback]

Pretty much. I might regret it later, but heck... all the ambient and deep chill is just so much better. So much more magic. :unsure:

Uptempo works well at parties/open-airs, and I chill can be enjoyed much better at home.

420930[/snapback]

Yes, exactly. I'm always at home anyway.

Hm, all AP stuff will go. Pleiadians, Infected, all those other psy artists... Hallucinogen... I could make a bit of money.

Actually it's more upbeat GOA I don't like. I still like acid trance and stuff. :unsure:

Phew, at least we won't hear anymore of the bitching... :unsure:

420962[/snapback]

Bitching about what?

It's chill all the way down. Anyday now I might sell all my high-tempo CDs and buy chill, chill, chill for the money.

Yes, even Entheogenic. Who am I kidding, I like their music.  :(

420911[/snapback]

What if you get bored of chillout after a while and want to listen to something else like some psystuff? :unsure:

What if you get bored of chillout after a while and want to listen to something else like some psystuff?  :unsure:

421378[/snapback]

I get acid trance. It's superior to goa anyway. ;)

Yes, we are all developing, aren't we?

I also am much more into chill now than I was for example a year ago. But I don't think I would just focus on chill anymore one day, that's impossible, what music should I run to then?

Chill is still getting better and better for me. Mostly because the upbeat stuff makes me more and more nervous when listening to it. That is good when I have to work something or want to work out or to dance, but when I'm just at home I tend to listen more and more to chill too...

Yes, we are all developing, aren't we?

I also am much more into chill now than I was for example a year ago. But I don't think I would just focus on chill anymore one day, that's impossible, what music should I run to then?

Chill is still getting better and better for me. Mostly because the upbeat stuff makes me more and more nervous when listening to it. That is good when I have to work something or want to work out or to dance, but when I'm just at home I tend to listen more and more to chill too...

421494[/snapback]

Exactly! When I want some calm evening ambient rules bigtime, but during work, or when I just feel happy or want to dance, uptempo music will give me all the energy needed! :)

Yes, even Entheogenic. Who am I kidding, I like their music.  :(

420911[/snapback]

May prove wise to hold off selling anything for twelve months or so.

I went completely off trance music for a time, stopped listening to anything electronic for ages only to return to it with a new-found love and appreciation.

Still, it's up to you.

May prove wise to hold off selling anything for twelve months or so.

I went completely off trance music for a time, stopped listening to anything electronic for ages only to return to it with a new-found love and appreciation.

Still, it's up to you.

421738[/snapback]

yeah, i cant even imagine what a disaster it is when you get rid of your records and after a while discover that you still like them :ph34r: , and that they are way more expensive that they used to be when you solld them B)

ultra heavyweight pwnage id say :)