Which One Is The Most Valuable?

niobium

Yeah, but you can't really pretend it ISN'T badly outdated. It's not a matter of opinions.

Your credibility also suffers from stuff like calling SFX techno.

420500[/snapback]

No I do not think Crop Circles is outdated. Maybe post-production/mastering is not as clean as todays standard, but musically it is timeless. SFX is not even close.

Look above..there are 5 votes already for Crop Circles and only one for SFX. It would not surprise me that only one was you since you have this weird attachment to that album and mentioned it countless number of times in other topics despite not liking the music all that much..

No I do not think Crop Circles is outdated. Maybe post-production/mastering is not as clean as todays standard, but musically it is timeless. SFX is not even close.

Look above..there are 5 votes already for Crop Circles and only one for SFX. It would not surprise me that only one was you since you have this weird attachment to that album and mentioned it countless number of times in other topics despite not liking the music all that much..

420506[/snapback]

I'm just trying to hype it so I can trade it for something rare. I really don't like it except for one or two tracks.

But Crop Circles is also outdated, defintely. ;)

i voted for crop circles allthough accidental occidentalism is my wanted too :D

420655[/snapback]

My guess is that given say 50 of each disk, the Crop Circles would saturate

the market much faster. But in the short term it would fetch a higher price

that Accidental Occidentalism. Eventually the smallish Crop Circles cult

would be exhausted, and the demand for AO would at that point supercede

the latter.

My guess is that given say 50 of each disk, the Crop Circles would saturate

the market much faster.  But in the short term it would fetch a higher price

that Accidental Occidentalism.  Eventually the smallish Crop Circles cult

would be exhausted, and the demand for AO would at that point supercede

the latter.

420705[/snapback]

Stop being so smart! It's destroying my braincells. :(

Aaron

420506[/snapback]

Well said. I heard rainbirds about 8 years ago & completely forgot. Crop Circles I've never forgotten.

I think I saw AO for sale a week or two ago. hmmm didn't even register... Quick to ebay!

Well said.  I heard rainbirds about 8 years ago & completely forgot.  Crop Circles I've never forgotten. 

I think I saw AO for sale a week or two ago. hmmm didn't even register...  Quick to ebay!

421383[/snapback]

Hello, Brandon :>

Aaron

• 15 years later...
On 4/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, psytones said:

What is this worth you think? https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1428707125

Doesn't seem to be many copies floating around seems like. I bought a copy in 2005 or so for 10 euros, than sold it for 12 euros. I can't imagine its worth more than 60 euros because musically I don't think its that good. Based on rarity, maybe.