Which One Is The Most Valuable?

niobium

I kling to the hope of Rainbirds getting more and more sought after... with the apparently few copies printed, it WILL fetch a high price eventually.

It's the first CD from Astral Projection ffs! :( That alone should make it more sought-after than Pleiadians, Crop Circles, Etnica, Hux Flux and whatever else.

I kling to the hope of Rainbirds getting more and more sought after... with the apparently few copies printed, it WILL fetch a high price eventually.

It's the first CD from Astral Projection ffs!  :( That alone should make it more sought-after than Pleiadians, Crop Circles, Etnica, Hux Flux and whatever else.

420460[/snapback]

To the right person, that one is valuable - not too many copies floating around...

Easy... Accidental Occidentalism!

420461[/snapback]

Agreed. At the moment that one and Crop Circles CD have the most value of those listed. Of course this can change if we suddenly see many copies of them resurface everywhere, but that's unlikely to happen.

It's the first CD from Astral Projection ffs!  :( That alone should make it more sought-after than Pleiadians, Crop Circles, Etnica, Hux Flux and whatever else.

420460[/snapback]

Nope sorry. The biggest reason why Rainbirds is rare is not the printing volume. Edel was a fairly big and major label back in a day in Germany and released all kinds of stuff. Unfortunatelly, this SFX album was under the radar and virtually unknown to Psy community for many years during which people that had it forgot about it and let it collect dust.

This makes sense because this SFX album is not really Goa or Psy style as we know it, but more like early Techno that has little or nothing to do with Trance.

It did not stand the test of time and it does not relate to psy audience in terms of sound...Collectors item? yes Something you listen to at home every day? no

That's why it is not as valuable.

People checking all threads anyway.....

I couldn't care less btw, but i check the thread since it's money involved....!!

420476[/snapback]

well if ya got Crop Circles CDS, Rainbirds or Hux Flux CD's let me know and I'll fatten your bank account ;)

Nope sorry. The biggest reason why Rainbirds is rare is not the printing volume. Edel was a fairly big and major label back in a day in Germany and released all kinds of stuff. Unfortunatelly, this SFX album was under the radar and virtually unknown to Psy community for many years during which people that had it forgot about it and let it collect dust.

This makes sense because this SFX album is not really Goa or Psy style as we know it, but more like early Techno that has little or nothing to do with Trance.

It did not stand the test of time and it does not relate to psy audience in terms of sound...Collectors item? yes Something you listen to at home every day? no

That's why it is not as valuable.

420475[/snapback]

Well, you can't listen to Crop Circles either, that has aged just as badly. But STILL it is sought-after.

Eye Of Dreamer is definetely a nice track however, and quite goa too.

Well, you can't listen to Crop Circles either, that has aged just as badly. But STILL it is sought-after.

Eye Of Dreamer is definetely a nice track however, and quite goa too.

420482[/snapback]

That may be your personal taste or bias since you do have SFX and not Crop Circles CD single, but most people will rather listen to mindblowing psychedelia of Crop Circles then outdated techno of SFX.

That may be your personal taste or bias since you do have SFX and not Crop Circles CD single, but most people will rather listen to mindblowing psychedelia of Crop Circles then outdated techno of SFX.

420485[/snapback]

You mean "outdated goa of crop circles" and "somewhat acceptable trance of SFX".

Wherever did you get "techno" from? :blink:

well if ya got Crop Circles CDS, Rainbirds or Hux Flux CD's let me know and I'll fatten your bank account  ;)

420479[/snapback]

I don't have them but i can check in the goa record stores in Athens....maybe the have some antiques, since psy record collecting isn't that popular here...!

Also, while that CD is mostly mediocre, EOTD is quite good mellow goa with nice melodies and Another World is very interesting.

ffs, Communication is also clearly goa.

If it just didn't sound so very old. :(

You mean "outdated goa of crop circles" and "somewhat acceptable trance of SFX".

Wherever did you get "techno" from?  :blink:

420489[/snapback]

Rainbirds is for people who want everything by the Astral et. al.

like how I need to have everything by Posford no matter how shitty it is.

Lunar Civilization is a masterpiece - that track by itself if released on a CD

would be more valuable by an order of magnitude - if not for the fact that I could

sell Rainbirds for 60-100 bucks. And I'm not even a huge Pleiadians nut!

Rainbirds is for people who want everything by the Astral et. al.

like how I need to have everything by Posford no matter how shitty it is.

Lunar Civilization is a masterpiece - that track by itself if released on a CD

would be more valuable by an order of magnitude - if not for the fact that I could

sell Rainbirds for 60-100 bucks.  And I'm not even a huge Pleiadians nut!

420494[/snapback]

Hahaha. Masterpiece? By what classification? I listened to it, and it doesn't hold a candle even to Etnica's own productions under other guises. Compared to this, IFO IS indeed a masterpiece.

Wherever did you get "techno" from?  :blink:

420489[/snapback]

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. I'm just telling you what I and many others think and I think I know what I'm talking about. Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix) track on that CD is one of the biggest Goa classics of all time. I assume you know that Crop Circles = Etnica/Pleiadians + Lotus Omega.

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. I'm just telling you what I and many others think and I think I know what I'm talking about. Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix) track on that CD is one of the biggest Goa classics of all time.  I assume you know that Crop Circles = Etnica/Pleiadians + Lotus Omega.

420497[/snapback]

Yeah, but you can't really pretend it ISN'T badly outdated. It's not a matter of opinions.

Your credibility also suffers from stuff like calling SFX techno.

Look no further than Growlmonizer, Simon+Infected collab and Beast. There you have the shitty stuff.

420498[/snapback]

fine.. 1 shitty track

I'm not counting the twisted gms remixes as posford's..

and okay the one with joti siddhu isn't that good either..

fine.. 1 shitty track

I'm not counting the twisted gms remixes as posford's..

and okay the one with joti siddhu isn't that good either..

420501[/snapback]

Are you saying all those three aren't bad, possible exception being Beast?