New!

Raver~Gravy

Hello My name is LightSwitch and I am new to the forums! Just thought I would say hello. Fairly new to the psy scene as well. I want to Learn everythingi can about it! amazing Stuff :D  well hope everyone has a great day!

412821[/snapback]

Welcome! :) If you want to say more about yourself, pinned in the off topic forum there is a special topic for new people :)

Also, use the search button if you are looking for certain things, or just ask us of course! :)

your name is 'lightswitch' ?

You just found out?  :blink:    I've known for years... The dude is sick!!!

:P

412931[/snapback]

No, no I'm quite aware of how sick he is. I just like to voice it when it grosses me out. M

hehehehe..it's quite funny actually because me and OD have grossing out competitions, we hit on something gross and then talk graphicly about it until one of us goes "aaarrghhh *cough, cough* thats sick.." Its quite fun and i win more often than you might expect. :D

Huh, does every welcome has to finish around here with rectal references ?

I mean, come one guys, the guy/girl needed proper introduction and not your sickest fantasies...

Disgusted at Journey Man's discreet ways of pushing libido in every context.

Welcome Cheyenne...;)

Guest The Journey Man Project
:lol: okokokok sorry I"m not usually like this... welcome and have fun here, it is a place of good hearted goaheads... good advice, good musik and some sill shit like above... sorry for any offence...