Psy Trivia

there are a few people who think this music should be 1337 and all psychedelic people should all like the same synth melodies. oh, and they hate basslines. :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elysium

Her father is danish and her mother is polish and she has an older brother (a sister and a twin brother) according to her biography at IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424060/bio

According to Discogs Ian Ion's real name is Ian Johansson:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ian+Ion

Not any real evidence but...

411829[/snapback]

He is not her brother. And btw Johansson is a swedish name or origin. Not Danish. And it's a very common name.

Facts about her:

Has an older half-brother (Christian), an older sister (Vanessa), an older brother (Adrian) & a twin brother (Hunter)

I don't see then name Ian anywhere ;)

He is not her brother.  And btw Johansson is a swedish name or origin. Not Danish.  And it's a very common name.

Facts about her:

Has an older half-brother (ChristIan), an older sister (Vanessa), an older brother (AdrIan) & a twin brother (Hunter)

I don't see then name Ian anywhere ;)

412209[/snapback]

What about now? ;)

"Trashy heavy metal freaks are running the scene now and all the hippies are gone."

:D

412319[/snapback]

Interesting theory.

You might well be on to something. Maybe that's why full-on is so popular and the old, intelligent psy sound is dying.

there are a few people who think this music should be 1337 and all psychedelic people should all like the same synth melodies. oh, and they hate basslines.  :rolleyes:

412086[/snapback]

yup, and thats sad, so called inteligents... :)

If you remove the first S from pSynews, you obtain pynews or "pie-news"  :o

412374[/snapback]

:ph34r:

Have you heard:

-If you don't have dreads, you are not a part of the scene? :D

-Those who don't touch drugs, haven't "understood" the music? :D

-If you don't wear fluoro clothes, you are not welcome at parties :D (Dresscode!)

-If you don't write the word BOOM in the end of your topic, the post will be deleted... :D

-X-Noize says they are all innocent...! :D

-Skazi was chosen for "The cutest Boyband in Israel 2005"

something else i found out, by RIAA law, a chillout tune must be the last track, or at least #1 or #5. also it is illegal for anyone to sing on your album unless its michele adamson, cuz she bought all the rights to every psy tune ever, and shes jealous.

and goa is a real place somewhere in asia.

and theres more...

since the millenium, jesus has been cracking down on all the hippies and banishing goa music, its in the bible. no joke. read it someday and youll see.

simon posford doesnt exist, hes an icon created by the cia as part of a conspiracy to eradicate the hippies. first you hook the hippies with twisted and lone deranger, then you make him go fullon as in his latest remix, to finally crush the hippies spirits forever.

its the RIAA who is responsible for forcing so many psy artists to abbreviate their artist name

if your drunk enough and on crack, admit it, youll like skazi too!

goa gil is, and always has been, a vampire.

juno reactor is really a new age band, but is remixed by satan before the final master...

if you dont know what you're doing, buy a nord lead. unless you think your greater than posford and can do more with it than the rest of the world can (try a casio, only a real genious can make that psychadelic!)

worchestire sauce is made of rotton fish... (honestly, only chinese fermented duck eggs top this for worst food idea ever... and yeah, a pebbles worth of that shit will fuck you up... you gotta be insane to touch this! they think of poop as a delicacy too, btw... and i think i would have rather eaten that!)

eminem started out as goa, but needed money for an operation, so he married dr dre

erez aizen invited me to party at his house and i said no. cuz im too cool for that. (this ones true, but not really trivia...)

I don't think Ian is Scarlett's brother.

According to imdb THIS is Scarlett's brother.

418757[/snapback]

ehm.. this is also from imdb:

"Has an older half-brother (Christian), an older sister (Vanessa), an older brother (Adrian) & a twin brother (Hunter)"