Let's see how much you spent in 2005.

moni

Yes. How many releases did you BUY in 2005?

Come on people, please vote.

I am curious to see how the market is going. At least on psynews.

This thread doesn't have the purpose to praise the people who buy music, or to judge the people who download music.

Also, i would like to ask you not to start debates on buy/download music, don't make financial comments (show off or complain), or comments about the quality of the releases in 2005.

Also, if you need more options in the poll, please tell me and i will edit/improve this poll. Yes, feel free to participate. :D

Thank you! :)

Actually, I havent bought any records. I`ve burned them from friends or downloaded them. I am spending my money mostly on clothes  :(  or LPs. And festivals.

409403[/snapback]

please vote :)

I've voted for 101 - 150 records. I don't have a clue how much I've actually bought but when you count every 12" seperatly plus the used stuff I've bought plus the new albums this might get around that. Maybe I've only bought about 70 or 80 new items. I really can't tell...

Available for 2005 release only or not ? ... cause it's 4 album bought for the year but more older release for me.

409492[/snapback]

any year release is valid.

any transaction is an exchange product-money, so it's valid for this poll.

Available for 2005 release only or not ? ... cause it's 4 album bought for the year but more older release for me.

409492[/snapback]

All the stuff you have bought, not only 2005 releases.

Oh, I included the traded and used items in my vote. It's hard enough to think about how much I've spend without separeting used and new stuff.