Which review-site you trust more?

Ormion

Is it Psynews? Isratrance? Trance.net?

I think that www.psyreviews.com is great. They guys there care only for good music of everything Psy-genre: Dark, Full On, Proggy, Ambient. I like it cause they review a release with clear mind and without the ''killargh cd'' or the ''another killargh cd'' comments. Although I disagree sometimes with them (Trojan comp. 5/10 wtf?) it's a very good review site.

And btw check out their t-shirts good Bush, bad Bush :lol:

i don't trust any of them, because tastes differ

when i read a review i check for descriptions, melodic, minimal, rough, subtle etc, so the best reviews are those which manage to describe the music best, rather telling me whether it's good or bad

Guest Elysium

Genreally I trust my own taste and do not form any opinion about any music until I listen to it myself. Reviews can be ok guidelines but for me they are no more than that.

Genreally I trust my own taste and do not form any opinion about any music until I listen to it myself. Reviews can be ok guidelines but for me they are no more than that.

403520[/snapback]

Agreed, I always check out the music myself before I buy anything. There are some reviewers in here that have more credibility than others though, because they have similar taste as my own. Seraph would be a good example of that.

i don't trust anybody... like people said it's about taste and mine seems to differ those of most people...

some people are better than others though... my fav is basilik cause he doesn't sugarcoat everything...

and about psyreviews.. i used to like his reviews, but then i saw that he put 0/10 for smuhg and 7/10 for lamat, which means he cannot be trusted anymore...

actually he even gave 10/10 for the mr peculiar album, WTF...

i think most reviewers judge things on taste, they have no clue how to make music, so they can't be trusted...

i don't trust anybody... like people said it's about taste and mine seems to differ those of most people...

some people are better than others though... my fav is basilik cause he doesn't sugarcoat everything...

and about psyreviews.. i used to like his reviews, but then i saw that he put 0/10 for smuhg and 7/10 for lamat, which means he cannot be trusted anymore...

actually he even gave 10/10 for the mr peculiar album, WTF...

i think most reviewers judge things on taste, they have no clue how to make music, so they can't be trusted...

403576[/snapback]

exactly trusting any reviewer blindly is just dumb, they are only recommendations it's ultimatelly up to you to go and decide whats good... hiring someone for taste is well... unimaginative... ;)

reviewers have different taste and in many ways i agree with a bunch of people and there are great reviews, but trusting someone blindly just dosen't seem that ok with me. Accept recomendations, read what they have to say make up your own mind... ;)

Edited by RAH2D2

true I have written over 50 reviews in my life and every word I say is bullshit :D , it' s all emotion I desribe so there is totally no garantuee you will feel the same thing...

I even think allthoug I review a lot that reviewing is a bit stupid...

some goa mixes on line that's good so people hear oooooooh that' s old skool

or who made that track I love it...

true I have written over 50 reviews in my life and every word I say is bullshit  :D

word!

i think i've more or less written about a dozen as well, and i feel the exact same way about it :P

"talking about music is like dancing to architecture"