yahel new cd

nervgaz

I would rather make an album with lame cover art than sit around talking shit on an album with lame cover art pretending I'm a spirtual and respectul person...

"PLUR"  :rolleyes:

384166[/snapback]

A fair comment.

OH.....MY.....

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ABOUT TO KISS?!!

MWWWAAAAHAhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the most.. hold on. *breathing*

Okay, now I'm convinced he's gay.

Why would ANYONE make a cover like that? Because they are, hmmm...

Fucking gay.

A NARCISSISTIC homosexual.

Self absorbed QUEER artist (with waaaay to big of an ego)

Pussy hater. (hey, don't hate the pussy Yahel, hate the CD cover)

Not that I have any personal problem with people who swing in left field. Just keep it away from me. Regardless, if wanted to suck cock...I'd ask the universe to bring me back as a straight woman in my next life time... (although I'd rather be a wet hot lesbian) and this cover would make ANY straight or gay artist look, well... like they LOVE it up the butt.

I can't put it more bluntely. The man either has no clue, concept, and awareness of what a cover should look like AND / OR

He is seriously into poop shooting, ass pumping, shit packing, butt slamming, captain crunching!

Is he that NARCISSISTIC that he has to put his face on the front of every cover now, and looking like that?! I remember his last covers was SO GAY, (whatever happened to that thread??? It was hilarious!!!) ...but this cover is even worse... it's like double gay.. or maybe he sucks twice the amount of cock now. I don't wanna know.

This material just begging to be photoshopped.  :D

383996[/snapback]

As much as I think Yahel is lame, this is one of the most pathetic messages I've ever seen on psynews. Not only is the sentiment you express in poor taste but you go on and on about it. That's fucking weak.

As much as I think Yahel is lame, this is one of the most pathetic messages I've ever seen on psynews. Not only is the sentiment you express in poor taste but you go on and on about it. That's fucking weak.

384239[/snapback]

Its not a poor taste.

although I'd rather be a wet hot lesbian

^_^

Its not a poor taste.

^_^

384246[/snapback]

It's in very poor taste...

The general attitude of psynews is in poor taste for quite some time now...perhaps I will write about it some day but one of the more recurrent themes I see lately is that if you don't like something then it is okay to speak negatively about it and insult it to any degree you like. It gets worse too...people here are no better than children on a playground and not playful happy children but the type of children whose parents treat them badly and they take it out on other kids at school. It's fucking lame. Lamer than this album cover by a long shot.

How shallow must you live be when best thing is bitching about artists and covers!?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself... ;)

383568[/snapback]

Word... :)

your supposed to use smileys when your taking the piss.

384161[/snapback]

haha :lol:

It's in very poor taste...

The general attitude of psynews is in poor taste for quite some time now...perhaps I will write about it some day but one of the more recurrent themes I see lately is that if you don't like something then it is okay to speak negatively about it and insult it to any degree you like. It gets worse too...people here are no better than children on a playground and not playful happy children but the type of children whose parents treat them badly and they take it out on other kids at school. It's fucking lame. Lamer than this album cover by a long shot.

384287[/snapback]

Agreed... So many haters here.. lacking respect to many artists and opinions.

384239[/snapback]

I see your point, and I think it would seem more logical saying that on a thread that wasn't intended to obviously make fun of something. This cover just itched for a beating from someone. Going on and on about it is immature, so let shit like that be contained on threads like this one. One of the nice things about the forums here is being able to share different feelings, views, and opinions, whether positive or negative, strong or weak. People looking for more respectful comments have the choice to view almost any of the other threads which weren't obviously posted to get comments going on a cover like this one.

Performer Human Resource

Title Dominator

Lyrictext Wanna kiss myself

I'm bigger, and bolder,

and rougher and tougher,

in other words sucker,

there is no other

I'm bigger, and bolder,

and rougher and tougher,

in other words sucker,

there is no other

Wanna kiss myself

I'm bigger, and bolder,

and rougher and tougher,

in other words sucker,

there is no other...no other..

i'm bigger,and bolder,

and rougher in other words sucker

there is no other, i'm the one and only dominator,

i'm the one and only dominator

Wanna kiss myself

I'm the one and only dominator

I'm the one and only dominator

Wanna kiss myself, wanna kiss myself

I'm the one and only dominator, i'm the one and only dominator,

www.lyricsvault.net the ultimate lyrics site for golden oldies and unforgettable evergreens.

I see your point, and I think it would seem more logical saying that on a thread that wasn't intended to obviously make fun of something. This cover just itched for a beating from someone. Going on and on about it is immature, so let shit like that be contained on threads like this one. One of the nice things about the forums here is being able to share different feelings, views, and opinions, whether positive or negative, strong or weak. People looking for more respectful comments have the choice to view almost any of the other threads which weren't obviously posted to get comments going on a cover like this one.

384367[/snapback]

I see your point and I agree that you can do a lot of funny stuff at psynews that would never be alowed on istratrance or any other forum. I personally think it's getting a bit old that it's always the same group of artists that get bashed, no matter what they do. But I can live with that. But your post sounds very queer bashing, I also don't like that. In fact that's what I dislike the most about this thread. The other comments are normal psynews stuff and the photoshops are at least somewhat funny. Maybe your comment is not really meant that way, but it seems to make a clear view of your point of view about homosexuals.

Besides that : You have a picture of yourself on your avatar. Well, it a bit blurry but it's you. You must really like the look of yourself, your a narcisstic homosexual(insert the rest of your post). ;):lol:

Fucking gay.

A NARCISSISTIC homosexual.

Self absorbed QUEER artist (with waaaay to big of an ego)

Pussy hater. (hey, don't hate the pussy Yahel, hate the CD cover)

Not that I have any personal problem with people who swing in left field. Just keep it away from me. Regardless, if wanted to suck cock...I'd ask the universe to bring me back as a straight woman in my next life time... (although I'd rather be a wet hot lesbian) and this cover would make ANY straight or gay artist look, well... like they LOVE it up the butt.

He is seriously into poop shooting, ass pumping, shit packing, butt slamming, captain crunching!

383996[/snapback]

The open minded non-judgemental spiritual goa trance vibe in practice.

I see your point and I agree that you can do a lot of funny stuff at psynews that would never be alowed on istratrance or any other forum. I personally think it's getting a bit old that it's always the same group of artists that get bashed, no matter what they do. But I can live with that. But your post sounds very queer bashing, I also don't like that. In fact that's what I dislike the most about this thread. The other comments are normal psynews stuff and the photoshops are at least somewhat funny. Maybe your comment is not really meant that way, but it seems to make a clear view of your point of view about homosexuals.

Besides that : You have a picture of yourself on your avatar. Well, it a bit blurry but it's you. You must really like the look of yourself, your a narcisstic homosexual(insert the rest of your post). ;)  :lol:

384503[/snapback]

I think we're in agreement more or less. I actually think what you wrote was very respectful until the second part. If you're respectful, you'll delete the second part. Two wrongs don't make a right. I own and very much enjoy Yahel's first two albums. However, that thread isn't the topic for that. My gay "comment" was not intended to bash or discriminate homosexuals in general. It was intended to be humorous in a mean way ... even if some people found it not funny. It was not intended to offend anyone on the forums even if it did. It was strictly based on Yahels 2005 cover. There is a difference from calling an artist posing like THAT on his cover, a "narcissistic gay queer whatever," and calling a person (like myself) a narcisstic homosexual. Because by doing that, you're personally directing that towards me, who did not put out a cover or a picture that is obviously going to attract negative feedback. I had a pic of myself like some people on here, because I couldn't find a way to post a pic of myself with everyone else's for Moni to put in the psytrance photography book (on this site) existing in the off-topic forums. I personally have a girlfriend. I have several gay and bi friends. I am straight. What a person chooses to be is their perogative. Those are my views with those things. This thread is for fun. Mean, shallow, stupid FUN. Humor. Let any such mean and disrespectful humor not be taken out of context. And I still truly feel he looks like a real flamer on his cover. The threads getting all serious with these posts. It strays from the fun people are having with a cover that really does look gay and lame.

I personally have a girlfriend. I have several gay and bi friends. I am straight. What a person chooses to be is their perogative. Those are my views with those things. This thread is for fun. Mean, shallow, stupid FUN. Humor. Let any such mean and disrespectful humor not be taken out of context. And I still truly feel he looks like a real flamer on his cover. The threads getting all serious with these posts. It strays from the fun people are having with a cover that really does look gay and lame.

385432[/snapback]

I'm sure your "several gay and bi friends" wouldn't find your homophobic comments very amusing. You have clearly shown us all your actual view of homosexuals: "Regardless, if wanted to suck cock...I'd ask the universe to bring me back as a straight woman in my next life time." That's just plain homophobic and awful!

You went way beyond a simple comment about the obvious narcissistic cover, you proceeded with comments such as "fucking gay", "pussy hater", "he is seriously into poop shooting, ass pumping, shit packing, butt slamming, captain crunching!" and that's just not ok no matter cover up comments like "not that I have any personal problem with people who swing in left field".

Awful!

I think we're in agreement more or less. I actually think what you wrote was very respectful until the second part. If you're respectful, you'll delete the second part. Two wrongs don't make a right. I own and very much enjoy Yahel's first two albums. However, that thread isn't the topic for that. My gay "comment" was not intended to bash or discriminate homosexuals in general. It was intended to be humorous in a mean way ... even if some people found it not funny. It was not intended to offend anyone on the forums even if it did. It was strictly based on Yahels 2005 cover. There is a difference from calling an artist posing like THAT on his cover, a "narcissistic gay queer whatever," and calling a person (like myself) a narcisstic homosexual. Because by doing that, you're personally directing that towards me, who did not put out a cover or a picture that is obviously going to attract negative feedback. I had a pic of myself like some people on here, because I couldn't find a way to post a pic of myself with everyone else's for Moni to put in the psytrance photography book (on this site) existing in the off-topic forums. I personally have a girlfriend. I have several gay and bi friends. I am straight. What a person chooses to be is their perogative. Those are my views with those things. This thread is for fun. Mean, shallow, stupid FUN. Humor. Let any such mean and disrespectful humor not be taken out of context. And I still truly feel he looks like a real flamer on his cover. The threads getting all serious with these posts. It strays from the fun people are having with a cover that really does look gay and lame.

385432[/snapback]

Trolsk says exactly what I think, read that and you see my point also.

And tell me one thing: you write a rather hathred rant about Yahel's cover and then you can't take it when somebody says the exact same words about you? If a remark or comment about somebody is meant as fun and not in a mean and hathred way then why the same comment about you is not funny but you feel very offended instead? This speaks for itself if you ask me... It speaks for itself about the nature of your comment but also about your view of homosexuals.

You feel the need to defend yourself against beeing gay, even when it is rather obivous that you are not really gay. I was just writing the last part to show you how ridicilous your comments were. To show that just showing a picture of you doesn't make you gay. And to show that you comments were not meant in a funny but in a mean and hating way.

I don't know if Yahel is gay or not, nor do I care. A lot of people call him gay (with a not very nice undertone) because he makes soft music and because he likes to see his face on the album cover. Well, there are billions of albums outthere with the musician or the band on the cover, I highly doubt all of them are gay. Just because it's not common with psy (and even Yahel makes no longer psy but regular trance) people feel free to piss on him because they don't like his face and his music. I'm not really keen on artist bashing anyway but it's very popular with some artists here on psynews. Some comments are even funny and people think about what to say to make people laugh. Sure you also thought about making us laugh, unfortunately the only thing that comes to your mind were homophobic remarks. Sad...

dudes, wheres the raja ram bash thread? he MADE that new cover art expecting us to bash it for years to come!!!

yahel's artwork looks cool and artistic compared to raja...

386521[/snapback]

its funny that the people who wants to be the most mind-open ones are the less ones. you´re all want to be soooooooo mind-open and psychedelic that that you even not realize that you´re actually the most small minded. tolerance! sorry for that, but its fact when i read all the comments here. :lol: