Best Infected Mushroom Song

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I just recently got into Goa Trance.  I was trolling some forums of Best trance songs and fell upon an Infected Mushroom post.  Downloaded the song and loved the stuff. 

ANYWAYS, I was just wondering what is everyone's favorite Infected Mushroom Song.

Also, if anyone could give me a little advice.  The best thing I like about goa is when the sounds and the music just go Nuts.  It is almost as though the music is folding over onto itself multiple times making a really complex wall of sound.  I'm looking for some good Goa Artists that do alot of that stuff.  Its amazing.  Maybe I just hit on what Goa is in general or something and all the goa artists do this.  I'm a Goa Infant.....feed me plz  :blink:

362458[/snapback]

well ...

THE INFINITY PROJECT - FEELING WEIRD

MFG - THE PROPHECY

CYDONIA - IN FEAR OF A RED PLANET

DIMENSION5 - SECOND PHAZE

just a few random recommendations ;)

My favourite IM tracks are mostly from THE GATHERING album.. check it out.

hard to choose, but disco mushroom is one of the best, also bust a move, the shen, the missed symphony, kadafi, drop out, shakawkaw, elevation, streched etc..

basicly classical mushroom and CV have their best songs, imo

nah

its from a classical music.

362513[/snapback]

Funny how people diss Infected Mushroom ever since their IM The Supervisor album (which, I agree, might not have been up to par considering their previous albums, but still was amazing). A quote from www.infected-mushroom.de:

Infected Mushroom are Erez Aizen and Amit Duvdevani. Erez was born in 1980 and had a classical music background. He learned how to play the organ at 4 and started toying with music and computers by 11. He started making music at his late grandmothers house with an impulse tracker, which had come into his hands by chance. Erez then had no clue that the music he was producing was in fact trance; he just referred to it as impulse music.

Duvdev, born in 1974, has a similar musical background. He played the piano for about 9 years, before he took a turn towards new wave/punk rock. He played keyboard and wrote most of the material for a local band near Haifa known as Enzyme.

IM's melodies are some of the best I've heard in any genre of music (and I listen to just about everything), and they are all original.

That's why I love them so much :)

----

Now, for some recommendations for IM songs (if anyone bothers reading this post over the thousands of other such posts that exist). This is the track list of my "Favourite IM songs" CD:

Bust A Move

Muse Breaks [Remix]

Tommy The Bat

Meduzze

Unbalanced (Baby Killer Remix)

Dancing With Kadafi

Stretched

The Shen

Bombat

Shakawkaw (Mayumana Remix)

RETURN OF THE SHADOWS

VIRTUAL VOYAGE

DISCO MUSHROOM

BUST A MOVE

SYMPHONATIC

UNBALANCED

MONTOYA RMX

DRACUL

PSYCHO

THE MESSENGER

DANCING WITH KADAFI

• 2 weeks later...

My favorit has to be... uh this is kind of hard... :huh: ..hmm have to pick :unsure: ahhhh :o

Well:

The Shen

or

Roll Us A Giant

or....

Dracul

The Gathering

Return Of The Shadows

Montoya (rmx)

or

Fly Agaric 'I See Myself' (colab with Simon P.)

Where is S (Just because it was the first IM track I ever heard!)

This is actually just and unfair and difficult question... :P