Favourites!

Daze

Name your favourite songs - 1 nonpsy and one psy.

No more or less allowed! If you can't choose just pick one of your favourites at random. Might be stupid and whatever, but I still find it kind of interesting :)

I'll start;

Psy: Derango - Secret Surroundings (V/A - Schizm)

Nonpsy: Sole - Bottle of Humans (Sole - Bottle of Humans) (Hip Hop)

Post yours :)

mmhhh, difficult...

psy : err.... it's mixable music, hard too choose, errr...

Texas Faggot - Lone star @ pilluminati cunt roll( at the moment)

non psy: jimi hendrix - moon, turn the tides, gently gently away @ electric lady land

(at the moment)

Nice ones :)

By the way, forgot to mention, I didn't mean favourite at the moment... I ment like, all-time fav :P

347168[/snapback]

all time favourites... Impossible to choose just one imo. I have many all time favourites.

:huh:

VERY HARD

ALL AND NONE.

But if I ever had to be MODEST I would pick :

PSY : PLEIADIANS - MAIA

NON PSY : RAVEL - BOLERO

:o

I actually did it but I still feel bad for choosing only one of each, there is so much of great music. :D

What type of music is Ravel - Bolero?

347202[/snapback]

You haven't heard Bolero and for Maurice Ravel ? :huh:

Sorry for being confused but it almost sounded impossible to me but nevermind, it is modern classical piece written in 1928 with very hypnotic and long driving melody through 20 minutes long piece, pure artistry and VERY psychedelic for its time...If you like by any means anything classical, listen to this, trashed, you will be transported somewhere else...;)

Non Psy - Frontline Assembly - Equilibrium

347208[/snapback]

I think that Bill Leeb & Rhys Fulber or Chris Peterson are all very psychedelic artists no matter cause they are not making definied psychedelia, and even if they use guitars their music is almost always electronic, so maybe he meant anything BUT psychedelic...;) Plus, their song Equilibrium IS psychedelic piece...:P

Psy - Astral projection - Mahadeva

347208[/snapback]

hell yeah... not sure if it's my favourite as i haven't heard in a while but it was one of the first psy trance songs i heard. back then it was all trance, hard house, etc and man did it blow me away :o

i was never the same after that

non psy... hmmm anything by yani

B)

haha.. no prob Miles Davies - so what or flamenco sketeches

yes i know is cliche <_<

Guest The Journey Man Project

;)

347216[/snapback]

Altho I must admit when it's just the music with the wicked synth line by Rhys fulber, it is pretty psychedelic... this was the track that started me on my love obsession with these lads, and it will never die :D The most original sound in the metal industry <_<

all time favourites... Impossible to choose just one imo.  I have many all time favourites.

347169[/snapback]

K, i've been thinking really really deep. Deeper than the darkest spots of my heart and I have made a decision about my all all all time favourite song.

It's electronica but it isn't psy.

it's the song that made me love electronic music cause before that i listened to rock, jazz & other stuff..

and that song is:................

system F - out of the blue

You people probably think it's cheesy, but for me it's a cherrished memory of happy days. It's more like a bundle of feelings to me than a bundle of sounds. B)

and the non electronic all time favourite remains Jimi Hendrix - moon turn the tides gently gently away.

psytrance: as for now Hallucinogen - Trancespotter

psydowntempo: as for now Shpongle - And The Day Turned to Night

nonpsyatall: as for now one live version of an atmospheric jungle track... but I don't know the name :( ... so (from those that I know by name) maybe Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun ... or something by Dj Shadow