GaySatanicHippie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

says the old wise men  :rolleyes:

342857[/snapback]

Can't let go, can you?

Better be careful now, don't wanna go thère again...

Maybe it would hel pif you did read all post as if they were directed to you personally?

Anyway, Speed Garage: loved it :P !

Can't let go, can you?

Better be careful now, don't wanna go thère again...

Maybe it would hel pif you did read all post as if they were directed to you personally?

Anyway, Speed Garage: loved it :P !

342883[/snapback]

tox this is psynwews I was just kidding men...

like you were kidding with 'the kiddie thing'...

damn :rolleyes:

im not right keen on the original Reign In Blood by slayer and havn't heard the psy remix but for a great dirty acid techno version check out

Charlie Don't Surf - Blood on my giro. (HAVE10) Havok records.

:blink:;)

too many heheh

just in my playlist right now:

chable and the dirty fours - tokyo (nubreed rmx)

petter - those days (sasha involver mix)

momu - adoru (clubbervision rmx)

and maaany others

Hey amigo,

if you wanna play thàt game:

Sugar is Sweater - CJ Bolland (Armand van Helden's Speed Garage RMX)

Anyone remembers Speed Garage btw?

Always up for trading some cd's :P

I'd love to see what a track like "Doubble 99 - Ripgroove" or "187 Lockdown - Gunman" would do to a dancefloor on a psy-party...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Maybe look for one of those on Soulseek, kiddies ;)

342823[/snapback]

speed garage was mostly c**p... I like 187's Gunman and Armand's Spin Spin Sugar rmx tho.

another good Sneaker Pimps remix:

6 Underground (2 Lone Swordsmen vocal mix)

Marylin Manson - Tainted Love ( Dino Psaras remix )

Thats a pretty nice remix I'd say! He played it at Freedom festival (portugal) this summer everybody was hyped about it, I guess he did some really nice mixing with it in his set aswell!

And I agree Hallucinogen in Dub is the cream of the cream! OTT you are a genius! (and u too Simon P. :lol: )

346985[/snapback]

that's a remix of a cover of a cover of the original.. which is from the 60s, it appears.

Tainted Love must be one of the most covered songs in history.

Thats a pretty nice remix I'd say! He played it at Freedom festival (portugal) this summer everybody was hyped about it, I guess he did some really nice mixing with it in his set aswell!

346985[/snapback]

You also suck. Sorry.

I'm not usually this arrogant but dear fuck, Dino is the worst DJ I've ever heard - he even outstinks Yaniv, and that takes a lot. The obnoxious rock star played this terrible remix of Tainted Love like three times during the weekend... it was an insult to everyone who attended the Eclipse festival that he played a DJ set on the friday that contained pretty much the same songs he played on Saturday. What kind of whack job does something like that? Tainted Love two or three times. New Order's Blue Monday twice. Beckers - Switch "I'm not your party toy" both nights. Everyone I know out here was astounded at the level of puke inducing bullshit this guy was capable of laying down.

[/rant]

Sorry about that - this was supposed to be a positive topic. I was actually thinking of starting a competing poll - what are the good remixes? Of course I am thinking specifically of non-psy stuff mixed into psy, which isn't quite the same as saying Son Kite did a bang-up job with Out of Range.

On that note... Shift's Closer is a fantastic piece of work that I've finished a healthy portion of sets with this summer. I recently came across Indika's cover of The Cure and really enjoy it to be honest. Manifold's version of What Time is Love is a sick dancefloor workout, although I didn't find anyone that recognized the original in there unfortunatly (you can usually tell because someone starts jumping around going I know what theees issss!)...

Minilogue's version of Billie Jean is pretty nice, and Abakus ripping the MJ bass line into that Entheogenic tune is good for a wry smile on a Sunday summer drive. X-Noize, a group I sort of despise, actually does a fine job with Faithless - Insomnia. Fungus Funk and Eskimo both do reasonable things with material from the Prodigy. Eraser vs Yojalka have a hilarious remix of that teddy bear song on one of the Antiscarp compilations (hee hee). OHOH! Loopus in Fabula's take on Funky Town is one of my all-time faves! What a fun track!! License to Slink is indeed good. It mixes with Rastaliens and their version of the Mission Impossible theme, which I also find amusing. Spy-trance, ohhh...

Maybe one day someone can explain to me what Syb Unity Nettwerk's Space Puppy is all about, and whether there's actually anything Skinny in there at all.

Ok, am I redeemed? :D

Its too bad Basilisk you sound like a sad individual, I guess we can't all be glad! Or maybe u just had a bad day who knows! :blink:

I agree though that that dino's remix gets quite enoying when played more than once in a set! But it has good elements, and dino accually did a quite good job at Freedom, maybe the 120 kw system helped him!?

Nah, I am pretty cheerful - did you miss the rest of my post? :) unfortunatly I know shit music and terrible grandstanding rockstar djing when I hear it, and the size of the system has nothing to do with it. In fact, the setup at eclipse was the largest I've ever heard. Amplify bad sounds and they aren't going to sound any better... if anything it just makes them harder to escape from.

Anyway, on the subject of awesome remixes, I think the Nam-Shub of Enki does a fine job with bah-nah-nana-nah-na-nah-nuh... TEQUILA!

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking for a Remix Check this Trance Remix out

Benny Bennasi - California Dreaming(Remix)

Original song is Mamas And Papas - California Dreaming (oldy, BUT AMAZING)

This Benny Bennasi remix is THE BEST remix that I have ever heard of any song. Matches the beats perfectly. This guy takes the classic California Dreaming song and gives it a complete makeover and boob job to modernize it.

Analogy: Old Classic Grandma Lady----->>----Transformation------>>Smokin' Hot Bangable Vixen

i don't know much

but i'd like to mention that i really like

Sub6 feat Michele Adamson - 7th Son (Ticon Remix) - Ticon did a very nice job in there, this one could kick ass in any more or less commercial club or even on MTV.

i also like lately: Psysex - LSD (Psysex remix)

Of course I am thinking specifically of non-psy stuff mixed into psy, which isn't quite the same as saying Son Kite did a bang-up job with Out of Range.

"Bang-up job" is a serious understatement when it comes to that remix. It's one of those tracks I'll probably still be playing 10 years from now.

Oh, and I'll have to disagree with you about Yaniv. He rocks as a DJ...if you're a fan of that electro sound. :)

Sub6 feat Michele Adamson - 7th Son (Ticon Remix) - Ticon did a very nice job in there, this one could kick ass in any more or less commercial club or even on MTV.

I defininitely agree with you on this one. My only complaint about this track is that the vocals are still too much for me. IMO, it would have been much better if they had cut up the vocals and used them more as a sample than as lyrics.

I also just don't like Michele Adamson's voice. ;)

If you are looking for a Remix Check this Trance Remix out

Benny Bennasi - California Dreaming(Remix)

Original song is Mamas And Papas - California Dreaming  (oldy, BUT AMAZING)

This Benny Bennasi remix is THE BEST remix that I have ever heard of any song.  Matches the beats perfectly.  This guy takes the classic California Dreaming song and gives it a complete makeover and boob job to modernize it.

Analogy:  Old Classic Grandma Lady----->>----Transformation------>>Smokin' Hot Bangable Vixen

362607[/snapback]

BLASPHEMY!

Cass Elliot turns in her grave.

Mylo vs Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure (dirty club mix) :D

LSG - Netherworld (Jules Verne remix)

Sister Bliss - Sister Sister (Nalin & Kane remix)

Humate - Love Stimulation (Paul van Dyk lovemix)

Accadia - Into the Dawn (James Holden remix)

Prodigy - No Good (CJ Bolland museum mix)

Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix)

War of the Worlds - Eve of the War (Tilt Mix)

Infusion - Legacy (Junkie XL Remix)