look at this

Lepton

so it true?? just can't believe that non of them are available at any onlineshop

319952[/snapback]

Well, they've just been put onto the site. It's usually a few days/weeks delay until they're all available in the onlineshops. Since they can be found at DC++ already I assume theyre finished, though a release of 8 albums at once is unusual.

Well, they've just been put onto the site. It's usually a few days/weeks delay until they're all available in the onlineshops. Since they can be found at DC++ already I assume theyre finished, though a release of 8 albums at once is unusual.

319957[/snapback]

idd + non of the onlineshops have listed them it their coming soon section...

Love this promo copy:

Debut album Dominator "Paranormal Connection" is new wave of dark psychedelic music for special act of dance-meditation. Fantastic combination of Power of new generation of sound, extraterrestrial vibes and very peculiar "dusky" lyric. The album is addressed to all fans of unusual rigid psychedelic music,to all admirers of deep night sound high quality and as well to all travellers,naturalists,experimentators&psy-hooligan. Just 70 minuts digital&analog impulses do ultrafast paranormal connection with another one reality. Ultraviolet sun,digital matrix cod is on the ocean water and NOTHING USUAL!People can fly!People can fly on The plane with the jet engine!

Yeah, it's true... I've heard they made a studio in a 3-stored building outside Moscow and that was like $1 M

320115[/snapback]

Unfortunately some things cannot be bought with money. Even Psykovsky who was once very interesting and "frontier" Russian producer sounds very boring nowadays.

Unfortunately some things cannot be bought with money. Even Psykovsky who was once very interesting and "frontier" Russian producer sounds very boring nowadays.

you dont know...

the track: psykovsky vs. deja vu - only love (we will take) on kill fucking bill is my favourite of 2005 for sure... its more then 17 minutes long and a killer!! [edit: more then just a killer, a way down deep brainsmasher!] BBuy it!

Well it seems like they finally got the money to release every pending release.. so they decided to release them at once... :) great stuff though!

I can't name any single russian project that I listen to these days. 95% is evil dark fukcing-your-brains kind of music <_< And russian psy-scene is just like that + Astrix fan clubs.

So I ignore all these deja vus...

People can fly!People can fly on The plane with the jet engine!

=)))

Dejavu owners is son of a very rich Russian oil magnat. Or so i've heard.

319972[/snapback]

"oil magnat" riiiighhhtt... :rolleyes:

Love this promo copy:

319989[/snapback]

love it too.. matter of fact it convinced me, im getting that bad boy.... as... soon... as i get my new plastic :(