Astral projection SAMPLE fron upcoming album

Shpångul

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yeah, they evoluted to comericalness. Way to go, grammar whiz!

And no, they still aren't commercial.

282277[/snapback]

Read the interview @ www.psyreviews.com

they play at the same gigs as John "00" Fleming and Digweed etc... they play dream trance not psytrance, they are commercial, and they choose to be so good on them.. it's not wrong to make money.

well the sample's quality is horrible but i see their sound keeps evolving in the same direction - more and more laid back and transparent - which is good. if they take this sound and deliver it with the kind of production quality they normally have i will be happy. because psy is after all mostly about sound and not music.

An Astral Projection cd these days will likely not blow anyone out of the water, but for fans of their music, a new cd that doesn't totally sell out the full-on Israeli disease will be miles better than the average shit that is released all over the place these days.

I look forward to the album.

Who knows, with any luck, they will release the eqivalent of EU's Unify.

Read the interview @ www.psyreviews.com

they play at the same gigs as John "00" Fleming and Digweed etc... they play dream trance not psytrance, they are commercial, and they choose to be so good on them.. it's not wrong to make money.

282510[/snapback]

if thats the way they chosen well just let them go , they already had they cup of tea out of goa and anyway better than producing those boring fullon basslines...

Guest .::E.P

ok... Care to give some examples? :)

282514[/snapback]

koxbox

orichalium

etc ect.. thats psychedelic and deep.

Astral has never gone near anything psychedelic. as someone wrote.. it's dreamtrance.. big, athmospheric and melodic.

Astral has never gone near anything psychedelic.  as someone wrote.. it's dreamtrance.. big, athmospheric and melodic.

285031[/snapback]

thats the way i like it :)

big and athmospheric sound.... melodies that can make you cry...

thats Astral Projection for me.

• 2 years later...