Quark

DeathPosture

Quark    1

As Martin said himself, we have done a "live-trade". Went all fine, I was informed that the cover was damaged, etc. So it all went just fine..

Martin was my first

Martin was my first trade ever, I had some anxieties at first... but eventually all turned out good! Communication packaging and shipping were all fine!

Martin is a PRO trader, I received some RARE stuff and I'm really happy with our trade...

Cinos    0

Did a nice small trade with him, got the CDs, everything went well. He hasn't received my CDs yet, as I got one day after schedule. Oh well. :(

Another of Psynews' trading pros.

Cinos    0

This time I sold him a CD - and guess what, everything went perfect. :)

I charged a bit too much for shipping though, next time we do business I'll give him some little discount. ;)

DeathPosture    16

This time I sold him a CD - and guess what, everything went perfect. :)

I charged a bit too much for shipping though, next time we do business I'll give him some little discount. ;)

275401[/snapback]

Cool man... An honest trader! Thx! ;o)

/DP

Second trade with Martin

All went smooth

Fast delivery secure package

and cd in the promised condition

lumpi    0

Martin bought some CDs from me and he is quite a nice guy to make deals with, very uncomplicated and always responding immediately. Yeah, what´s left to say... recommended trader :)

X-scream    0

Made a succesfull trade with Martin, very easy to communicate with. No complaints whatsoever.

Thanks again B)

Jikkenteki    6

I've made a number of trades with Martin (3? 4? I can't even remember anymore) and all of them have been smooth and silk. No complaints at all. A+++

lumpi    0

I just finished my second trade with DP and I can only repeat my previous post: fast communication and fast payment, so... recommended :)

Guest The Journey Man Project   

'Whilst my box set hasnlt arrived hehe I must Deathposture has been grat in keeping communication and trying to help out... really good communication and even if it doesn't work out, I know he has tried very hard to sort this crapola out... ;)

cd's finally arrived!! nearly 3 month slater, not DP's fault... all is well, great trader :D

Tox    1

First trade went pretty smoothly! Obviously knows what he's doing ;)

Nice touch to add some stickers & promo-flyers. You can expect me to return you that favour the next time

Jikkenteki    6

Made yet another trade with DP. Fast, good communication, well packaged all the usual good stuff to say about him.

SkeletonMan    3

Have had two transactions with DP. One as buyer (X-dream Panic in Paradise) and one as seller (The Yellow LP on Smart Records).

Both transactions went smooth & easy. Actually Martin even helped me find the X-dream biz so I owe him one favour ... :) Say when pal!

devious    0

i blew him off on here :-P then he bought something from me on ebay, and everything went smoothly. perfect execution on martin's behalf. thanks bro!

Aaron

Ringo    0

First trade with Martin and everything worked PERFECT, thanks for all the bonus-stuff :D

ukiro    2

Totally stellar performance! Ultra-fast shipping, packaging that would withstand thermonuclear war and content riddled with goodies in the form of flyers and stickers. Absolutely, wholeheartedly and totally recommended!

Ringo    0

One more trade and everything worked perfect again, Martin gets 10 points from the swedish jury. And extra points for the extra stuff :D

D3lirious    0

I made my first trade with Martin/DeathPosture and I received a classic in great condition. Everything exactly as he described beforehand.

Good hassle free and fast communication, very fast shipping, goodies that made me a Very happy person and all packed very well. I Highly recommend trading with Martin. I can´t honestly imagine a better trading partner.

I´m so happy about this trade, lots of thanks! :)

10+

Ringo    0

One more perfect trade with my favourite danish neighbour :D