What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Special thanks to Mr masen for the inspiration to remind me to do a round of checking just before Xmas for the Flying Rhino specialty items. I managed to find First Flight in Very Good condition for 15 Euro. Boyd in the Void for a great price. Mint Airborne was a little pricey but still below discogs average and yeah, I HAD, to have it at the time to pair it off with First Flight because I'd been eyeing both of them off for a very long while. Never heard either of these comps before ordering and they are now sitting next to me awaiting integration into my brain. Also managed to pick up MFG's The Prophecy for $10US. Transient 4 was also a very nice price, about $5US. My first Dragonfly Odonata Comp, (I have never even listened to one yet), and a late Matsuri entry to add to my other beloved Matsuri Comps. Anyhow these were Xmas/New Year gifts to myself, most of which have arrived safely already and have completely cleared out my bank account.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got this one today

Posted Image

Very nice as you'd expect from Ishq. A few tracks I didn't already have.

I received these 2 a few days ago

Posted Image

Posted Image

Both stunning dark ambient albums from False Mirror

I have this

Steve Roach - Sounds From The Inbetween CD+2CD Box

Posted Image

Winging its way to me now :)

Steve Roach - Structures from Silence CD

Posted Image

My bird got me this for Christmas, very nice and inspired me to get the box set above. Steve Roach is an awesome artist but his catalogue is too big for me to complete :(

Speaking of huge Catalogues...

Looks like I need to check out Mathias Grassow out soon, you have been stocking up with quite massively lately ;)

Mathias Grassow is a great artist but it's hard to know where to start with such a huge amount he's put out. I have Insights & Inner Path, both stunning and leave me wanting more.

Posted Image

Awesome comp, my first psy CD ever :D

got these lately:

Posted Image

Posted Image

You should, he is becoming a favorite of mine!

Can you recommend a few starters to help a brother out, it seems he has the same "problem" as Steve Roach :P as Joseph points out :lol:

Mathias Grassow is a great artist but it's hard to know where to start with such a huge amount he's put out. I have Insights & Inner Path, both stunning and leave me wanting more.

What "style" are these? dark?!

Posted Image

Posted Image Javelin version

Posted Image

And...

Posted Image

Posted Image

That is a really nice haul :D I really like that matsuri compilation, well the others as well :P