What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Has this arrived for you yet?

I have a couple of CD's taking a long time to get here. I think it's due to xmas mail madness phenomenon. I had one arrive today that took over 3 weeks to get here and am still waiting on a couple I ordered around the same time. I think they were all from the States and/or Canada. It's frustrating waiting and wondering and such a sigh of relief when it finally arrives.

The poor communication is harder to explain though. I also recently had an incident with poor communication from a seller. Them taking a long time to reply and the replies were modified cut and paste robot replies. Quite frustrating when you want to resolve an issue with a defective purchase. So much easier if you can do it face-to-face rather than via email if the person is being difficult.

No it hasn't, it's been 37 days since payment, 32 days since 'alleged' shipment. This also wasn't far away, from Netherlands to Finland.

I've sent him 3 messages on different days without any response. I've decided to open a dispute on paypal(45 days since payment is the limit if buyer wants to open a dispute) if I haven't received it till this friday.

Thanks for replying dude. :)

How do you like Void(); ?

Access to Arasaka is pretty fuckin' crazy :)

Really neat concept for an album too. The theme is what would computer feel/sound like when it's under hacking attack...perfect theme for the glitchy, crazy music :)

There are some other relaeses on Tympanik Audio worth investigating too

I still prefer Oppidan because it has more melody and feeling versus the mechanical coldness of Void, but they are both 5/5 masterpieces in my opinion.

Great stuff!

Posted Image

(The case got kinda fucked with shipping on this one, teeth, front, top. Artwork and CD's are still NM though. anyone know where they sell tons of different kind of jewel case replacements? Never saving with shipping again, damn winter)

I also ordered Shakta - Silicon Trip Nova Tekk version over 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten anything and the seller (with 1200 positives) isn't replying to me, should I be contacting paypal at this point??

where did u order from?? i still waiting for my minimal criminal Album from saikosounds

i gues is the damn winter that delay it :o(

wating sucks,and shame on u psyshop for not have this massive release hehe

UPDATE:: finaly got my cd, BoooM :)and its totaly awesome,and they print the cd with a vinyl-look so it look like a old single. very nice :)

I haven't received it in the mail yet, but from listening to the tracks on youtube, it sounds great.

It usually takes me a few listens to form an opinion though.

I also hear the samples... and since it is androcell, how could it go wrong?! :P

^sure^

I have so many reviews and opinions I wanna write, but I don't have the time (or the energy) to do it.

BTW that Audiopathik album is SICK. It's one of the best darkpsy albums I've ever listened.

I just wanna mention the follow-up that happened with my purchase of Silicon Trip. After the initial purchase I never received a thing, I messaged the seller, he never, ever, responded. I filed a paypal claim and got refunded now with the message "cd lost" but I have no idea was this comment the sellers or paypals.

I hope to god I won't have these situations anymore, 6 orders on discogs and already 1 mess up like this... bleh.

Christmas Present to myself

Androcell - Entheomythic

Suns Of Arqa - Scared Sacred

Kaya Project - Desert Phase Remixes

Enichkin's Guide to Musical Dimensions Of Space & Time

also got Steve Roach - Structures from Silence yesterday from my GF and I have ordered the new Cymphonic album: post mortem investigations, Offthesky - fluorescence & Markus Guentner - doppelgaenger from Databloem's online shop. I noticed that Markus Guentner - doppelgaenger was very expensive in other stores so got it before it went out of stock. :)

Mmmm :) is this one hard for you to digest as well? I need to get this one before the xmas holiday...

My views

Oh and a big thanks to Rotwang for recommending the Suns Of Arqa CD. It is excellent, very different from other Arqa stuff pretty reminiscent of MotY stuff :D

My views

Oh and a big thanks to Rotwang for recommending the Suns Of Arqa CD. It is excellent, very different from other Arqa stuff pretty reminiscent of MotY stuff :D

Thanks... nicely written review ;)

... and that suns of arqa album does sound really interesting! I have been looking at that new Cymphonic album as well... I need regroup all my needs soon, just got so much lately that also needs to be digested... its hard being me at the moment :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D