What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

I ain't much of an ambient music conoisseur, but those FAX+ releases called Broadway or something, which have Khulman collaborating with one more japanese dude, I reckon, are simply amazing.

I don't own them, but I've heard them, and remember how I thought it was really deep and beautiful music. I could get into it.

I think you're talking about 2350 Broadway and the Japanese dude is Tetsu Inoue.

They've released 4 albums under that name and also worked together under 62 Eulengasse, Shades Of Orion and Time²

disguises.

Nice batch Abasio :)

How's the Solar Quest? I have a copy on the way from Psyshop. Samples sounds very nice.

And what the POTS :huh: I've been looking to get that too but I've only seen it somewhat pricey. Is it worth it?

I listened to a few of the solar quest tracks in the shop I bought it from but am yet to give it a full listen.

Not listened to the POTS yet either but will tell you how they are once I do.

Saiko Order:

Distant System - Spiral Empire

Cymphonic - Strataradialis

Beatspace order:

Freaked Frequency - FF Syndrom

Infected Mushroom - The Gathering

Mystical Sun - Deeper Worlds

WTF!!! Ok, so Beatspace decide to get out of stock of Spiral Empire since yesterday jut to make my life hell. And ofc beloved Psyshop doesen't even have it in their library german FUCKS! So now I have to order from 2 separate distributors and pay double shipement, and even better I have to order from beatspace and they have crappy packagin. And Ultimae is not an options since all their cd's are overpriced! 14 euro for Sprial Emrpire while all other sites sell it for 11 euros. I bet even their own release are cheaper at other distributors!!!!!!! :ph34r: Ojk I am calm now...puh...just in a bad mood this night dunno why. At least some quality music is on the way.

Have you heard Peter Benisch - Waiting for Snow?

No, that's my biggest peeve about FAX and the ambient genre in general, there is just so much that I know we are all missing out on really good stuff <_<

went to see if bargain bins had anything waitinf for me :)

and...

house:

va - cut the crap (awesome round metal case box)

techno:

oxia - 24 heures

jazz-funk:

soul family sensation - new wave

trip hop:

archive - londinium

psychedelic rock:

kingston wall - ll

I got today these ones. :posford:

Humate - Sound (The Remixes)

Humate and Rabbit in the Moon - East (Remixes)

L.S.G. - The Best of L.S.G. - The Singles Reworked

POTS - Creating Social Success

Jaia - Fiction

FREq - Strange Attractors

Silicon Sound - Pure Analog

Eskimo - Can You pick Me up?

Violet Vision - Unfold

Various - Unusual Suspects

Various - Unusual Suspects 2

Various - Space Manta - Ganesh Propaganda

Thats a great album!!

I just received 2 beuties that just came in the mail today.

1. EVAN BARTHOLOMEW-CAVERNS OF TIME

2. EVAN BARTHOLOMEW-SECRET ENTRIES INTO DARKNESS

They are beauties allright.

Posted Image

:) finally I got around to it!

Classic .. :drama:

Picked up a package from the post office earlier today. Just made it after they closed but convinced the stressed clerk with a BIG pleasing smile on my face to help me. Even called her an angel <_< Christ, am I the materialist or what.

On top, from DPs thread about sending surplus covers and stuff to other psynewsers I received the artwork to this today from Technosomy

Posted Image

Thank you again Pat!

From the post office got this nice batch of new music:

Posted Image

From Drosophila's recommendation. Looking forward to hearing it.

Posted Image

Out of stock for ages at psyshop and suddenly it's back .. :huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Luv the artwork.

But ... too much music ... overloading ... :mellow:^_^

Classic .. :drama:

yeah, its just brilliant music. I wonder why it took me so long to get... Now I just need to get Geogaddi ;)

Picked up a package from the post office earlier today. Just made it after they closed but convinced the stressed clerk with a BIG pleasing smile on my face to help me. Even called her an angel <_< Christ, am I the materialist or what.

From the post office got this nice batch of new music:

Posted Image

From Drosophila's recommendation. Looking forward to hearing it.

But ... too much music ... overloading ... :mellow:^_^

Nice that there are still some nice people working at the post offices around time, I have only had rejections upon rejections from those clerks when I have been a bit to late (1-2 min :o)

I hope u will like it, I really do ;) and you can never have too much music :P well in theory maybe it is possible?! :unsure:

Just picked up DIGICULT-OUT OF THIS WORLD,

I must say that I am not familiar with his earlier work, and I wasnt even going to buy this album until I listened to the samples and I was surprisingly shocked. Great melodies driven with powerful momentum and a good solid tempo. Most would just say another full on release, but to me this really sounds nice.

And picked up my second copy Of Vishnudatas Dream Force. I used to cut out all digipaks with a scissors so that they could fit into my cd cases, but now I am saving all of my digipaks and jewel cases so I have to buy quite a few releases once again.

... And picked up my second copy Of Vishnudatas Dream Force. I used to cut out all digipaks with a scissors so that they could fit into my cd cases, but now I am saving all of my digipaks and jewel cases so I have to buy quite a few releases once again.

Sacrilegious :ph34r:

yeah, its just brilliant music. I wonder why it took me so long to get... Now I just need to get Geogaddi ;)

Nice that there are still some nice people working at the post offices around time, I have only had rejections upon rejections from those clerks when I have been a bit to late (1-2 min :o)

I hope u will like it, I really do ;) and you can never have too much music :P well in theory maybe it is possible?! :unsure:

I think I like Geogaddi better than Music ...

Haven't come around to hearing Bluetech yet. Spent some time yesterday listening to the new Solar Quest double-cd. That sucks royal ass but gave me quite a fun time writing a comment. Now I'm working with Dousk D.I.Y..

Why the hell is this so talked about :huh: