What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Opinion?

About the new Polyphonia album: It's superb. It's waaayyy better than his debut. It's like he chose his best tracks and put them in an album.

Too bad it's gonna be the last music we get from him.

About the new Polyphonia album: It's superb. It's waaayyy better than his debut. It's like he chose his best tracks and put them in an album.

Cool, thanks. I quite liked his first album but IMO none of the tracks on it were as good as his compilation tracks.

Too bad it's gonna be the last music we get from him.

Indeed.

Ordered:

Posted Image

Kozmik Tentacles, I have heard of almost none of your purchases! Are you mostly into abmient? I rememeber getting a Robert Henke album after seeing the cover image you posted and it was some serious ambient!

Kozmik Tentacles, I have heard of almost none of your purchases! Are you mostly into abmient? I rememeber getting a Robert Henke album after seeing the cover image you posted and it was some serious ambient!

Most of what he posts is indeed ambient. And not like the downbeat goa ambient like Mystery Of The Yeti but a lot is real drone work stuff :wub:

I've also been looking for that one for a long time. It's one of the few CDs I still need to complete my Dragonfly collection.

Today I got this in the mail

Posted Image

uvAntam.com - Guri & Guru

Brand spanking new, sealed with obi! Thanks a million abasio. :wub:

How is it? Hope you enjoy it.

Sinepearl - Dance of affinity CD

Posted Image

Ordered from the Virtual shop. Recommended if you like Ishq, Elve or Ishvara.

I have also ordered this one. I am very curious to hear a release on this label that is not Matt Hillier :)

I bought this blindly. Didn't want to be put off by samples.

I can never connect with ambient samples on web shops so don't even bother. If Matt Hillier thinks it's good enough to release I have little doubt that it'll be tremendous!

I purchased a copy of this below 6 months ago which was listed as being in Very Good Condition and appeared as such on simple inspection. When I held it up to a light the disc bled through in a couple of places and skipped on the title track. I sent it back and managed to get a refund. I found another copy for a good price recently and it's in fantastic condition.

Posted Image

Also received these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image