What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

How is the Trashlords? I was not sure about the samples... not good, not bad... enlighten me :)

After the first listen the album sounds like one big track, or to put it in other words the tracks sound all more or less the same. I don't know if this was done on purpose, I mean the tracks are quite hypnotic but in most of the tracks there's not too much going on to keep you interested. It just bubbles along. I'd say you don't miss anything groundbreaking if you skip it, but then again it's a bit early for a final statement after just one listen.

Read my post again? ;)

:rolleyes::)

ATMA Album: Beyond Good and Evil

www.cytopia.org

I've ordered that too yesterday, can't wait to get my hands on it. The samples sounded awesome!

Got these today

Posted Image

This was supposed to be the original harthouse release but its not! :angry:

but stil its nice to have on cd... but not a friendly move by the seller!

ED: I bought it through discogs.

Is it the polish edition (by SPV)? I know there was one seller who was 'selling' all released versions of Forever After but in the comment for each one he wrote "I'm selling the polish edition" or something like that.

It really sucks if it was not the case :(

Otherwise, it's your own fault :P;):D

[edit] Sorry, wasn't aware there's a link in the picture. It is the polish edition.

Is it the polish edition (by SPV)? I know there was one seller who was 'selling' all released versions of Forever After but in the comment for each one he wrote "I'm selling the polish edition" or something like that.

It really sucks if it was not the case :(

Otherwise, it's your own fault :P;):D

[edit] Sorry, wasn't aware there's a link in the picture. It is the polish edition.

Yeah I see that now... but never the less he never told me it was the polish one even I always refered the buy as the harthouse version when we mailed together, so he just did'nt tell me he was actualy selling me the spv version :( Even though he writes it in a comment he still "pretends" to sell the other versions by linking from them... well I did'nt have any version of this so I will survive, but still sketchy imo!

Yeah I see that now... but never the less he never told me it was the polish one even I always refered the buy as the harthouse version when we mailed together, so he just did'nt tell me he was actualy selling me the spv version :( Even though he writes it in a comment he still "pretends" to sell the other versions by linking from them... well I did'nt have any version of this so I will survive, but still sketchy imo!

Yeah, I agree. This sort of 'selling' should be forbidden, but I see more of that lately.

Well, all you can do now is to least leave the guy a negative (or neutral) feedback, unless he'll agree to cancel the deal...

Yeah, I agree. This sort of 'selling' should be forbidden, but I see more of that lately.

Well, all you can do now is to least leave the guy a negative (or neutral) feedback, unless he'll agree to cancel the deal...

Yeah it should be forbidden... next thing would be that people started to sell copies and just wrinting that in the comments :P well that would actually be forbidden right? :blink:

I gave him a negative, so next time somebody wanna buy it they will have a bigger chance of finding out, the only thing to do really! :unsure:

Yeah it should be forbidden... next thing would be that people started to sell copies and just wrinting that in the comments :P well that would actually be forbidden right? :blink:

I gave him a negative, so next time somebody wanna buy it they will have a bigger chance of finding out, the only thing to do really! :unsure:

Just out of curiosity, how much did you paid for it?

I had (or maybe still have? long_ripps hasn't finished the deal yet) a mint copy of that CD from Harthouse America for 20EUR + shipping. It's identical to german release, just has different catalogue number...

Just out of curiosity, how much did you paid for it?

I had (or maybe still have? long_ripps hasn't finished the deal yet) a mint copy of that CD from Harthouse America for 20EUR + shipping. It's identical to german release, just has different catalogue number...

I paid 15EUR + shipping so I guess 20 is alright, also since mine was'nt the Harthouse (nor Matsuri)... Im still a bit annoyed by that... Well I guess u can never really know aye ;) And can see I should have bought it from u, but too late now since my cash flow is'nt as good as one could hope for right now :(

I gave him a negative

Not to sound disrespectul mate, but I saw the same deal and the guy clearly stated in the comments it's the polish edition. So even if he did advertise the album on harthouse it was stated it's the different edition. No cheating involved.

So is it his fault you don't read the comments properly?

And furthermore, does it really, really matter which edition you have? It's a great cd shouldn't that be big enough of pleasure? :)

edit: I got Sensient's new album. I think I'll have to give it proper few spins before I can say if it's my cupp'o'tea. :)

Not to sound disrespectul mate, but I saw the same deal and the guy clearly stated in the comments it's the polish edition. So even if he did advertise the album on harthouse it was stated it's the different edition. No cheating involved.

So is it his fault you don't read the comments properly?

And furthermore, does it really, really matter which edition you have? It's a great cd shouldn't that be big enough of pleasure? :)

edit: I got Sensient's new album. I think I'll have to give it proper few spins before I can say if it's my cupp'o'tea. :)

U might be right, but its still tricky and he did'nt tell me in the mail, even I stated it was the harthouse I wanted, and it is misleading to sell something linking from a wrong label (two actually) and not to the one he is actually selling... no matter what thats sketchy so now other people will see that for sure... simple as that... so its a negative but the reason is written aswell so people will know its regarding the koxbox album and not the rest of his stuff, so I see no harm done, its just to help other people :)

and yes the music is the same, but if u were a collector it would definitely not be the same :P (I mean for the collectors value the music is still the same of course)

and enjoy that Sensient album.... imo even better than Pressure Optimal (maybe)... :D

U might be right, but its still tricky and he did'nt tell me in the mail, even I stated it was the harthouse I wanted, and it is misleading to sell something linking from a wrong label (two actually) and not to the one he is actually selling... no matter what thats sketchy so now other people will see that for sure... simple as that... so its a negative but the reason is written aswell so people will know its regarding the koxbox album and not the rest of his stuff, so I see no harm done, its just to help other people :)

and yes the music is the same, but if u were a collector it would definitely not be the same :P (I mean for the collectors value the music is still the same of course)

and enjoy that Sensient album.... imo even better than Pressure Optimal (maybe)... :D

okay I see your view on the matter and agree to some point. :)

haha, I think I've always been too poor to have that collector mentality. Music is one of the rare cases where materialism doesn't have to play any important part.

After two listens, Sensient sounds promising for sure. I still don't know what to think of it. The beat could be better on some points of the album. Haven't found bigger flaws tho :)

haha, I think I've always been too poor to have that collector mentality. Music is one of the rare cases where materialism doesn't have to play any important part.

I second that, but I think I'd sell everything I listed and more to that guy from the auracle thread!!!

As for the collector mentality, yeah, I kinda wish I had it as well. I guess I would have no phone, water, electricity and the other elementary stuff at my appartment then... And I would have sold my dog ages ago. Together with my stepfather's old clock collection. :lol:

okay I see your view on the matter and agree to some point. :)

After two listens, Sensient sounds promising for sure. I still don't know what to think of it. The beat could be better on some points of the album. Haven't found bigger flaws tho :)

But yeah maybe a neutral vote would have been enough (too late now)... bahh - since I also did'nt read every word.

Im no collector either but some cornerstone albums would be nice to have as original (this was one of them for me) but then again baahh too late now!

I also found out Sensient sounds best really loud (imo) seems like the beats work better ;)