Hypersonic

NT

OMFEG!1 Lerger then life a HyParZoniC 2PiC!1

Posted Image

Anyway,

Phonokol proudly presents the new CD of Hypersonic.

Hypersonic - Yoni Salah, age 24, is Phonokol's new trance star for the years to come!

Yoni has a long successful music career as a Psy Trance artist and previously released two solo Psy Trance albums under a different act name and two more artist albums, co written with another Israeli guy under a different name but due to legal problems we are not allowed to reveal those Names.

Figure it out for your selves!

Style: Psytrance

Yeah, blah, nice promo talk... (which makes me laugh though "TrAnZze StaRRr!1") but under which different names then and what albums? (is this just to attract people?) I'm curious.. due to 'legal problems'... yeah right, probably because he is ashamed of this piece of cheesy shit... does anyone know? I'Ll BeH sO HePPy to 'eAr!1

np: Shift - Moonchild

Been listen to this guy's stuff lately. Anyway, after I stopped puking I thought about his angle a bit. Damn this guy has got some tight production skills! It's such a shame that someone with so much obvious talent wasting it on "top of the pops" lamo-shite.

The soloproject was Psydrop. He was also previously a part of Space Buddha.

250951[/snapback]

Ah, thanks.. i don't like both of them anyway ;) but why wasn't it 'legal' to make those names public in the promo talk? haha.. i bet he is really ashamed of himself..

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

maybe coz Psydrop & Space Buddha were released on Agitato & now Hypersonic has moved to Phonokol, both label aren't probably good bizness friends :unsure:

well if thats so, then it's all about the money i guess... that'$ $till $hamefull.. Hyper$onic

Been listen to this guy's stuff lately. Anyway, after I stopped puking I thought about his angle a bit. Damn this guy has got some tight production skills! It's such a shame that someone with so much obvious talent wasting it on "top of the pops" lamo-shite.

250959[/snapback]

I agree with you on both statements... It should be forbidden to classifi this music as psytrance. And i'm affraid that he, and the others we kow of wount be alone on this misuse of the name, psytrance. There are alot of kids in Isreal wanting to become just as good as their hero's.. Like Hypermoney ect. .. shame :( But an natural part of evolution I guess.

New from Sellout Records! The people who brought you A$TRIX, $Kazi and hit's like "Get Rich and Kill Psy-Trance Trying" have a new mega album in stores right now...

Posted Image

251568[/snapback]

Ha ha ha... That's brilliant... l33t photoshop skills... ;o)

DP

New from Sellout Records! The people who brought you A$TRIX, $Kazi and hit's like "Get Rich and Kill Psy-Trance Trying" have a new mega album in stores right now...

251568[/snapback]

LOL, yeah brilliant one Mylez, and as said above, l337 photoshop skillz. love the "get rich and kill psytrance while trying" :lol:

its all about the P$Y

THAT'S IT!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Brilliant! Finally we got a name for the the Skazi/Astrix/Hypersonic genre....

P$Y-TRANCE :lol: :lol:  :lol:

perfect!

251651[/snapback]

another cool genre would obviously be Braai-Trance. for any south african outdoor food festival.

but P$Y-trance is a pretty good one.

• 1 month later...

Dance2Trance!!!1 2Nite!!1 Hehe, classic.

Posted Image

KILLERGH!!1

Feggit :rolleyes:

*burp* wahaha... woei dronken dropje

250959[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. And the name it self "Hypersonic" is ultra cheesy and fitts his music good. But maybe he doesnt deny it? Maybe he chose that name because of the mainstream potential. Maybe he wanted to make some money by making pop-trance to the Israelien kids. Maybe he will release quality music in a year or three under a different name? .. Who knows his intentions, right?

hehe.. I just realised that this is the second time I quote you on this Mylo :D

What!? Hypersonic was Psydrop? Damn, now I can't listen to Fantasy Seeds, great album btw, without thinking of his new stupid act :angry::(

What!? Hypersonic was Psydrop? Damn, now I can't listen to Fantasy Seeds, great album btw, without thinking of his new stupid act  :angry:  :(

286651[/snapback]

Do you like Space Buddha? :ph34r:

... ummm.. Cant find info on Hypersonic (Yoni Salach) beeing apart of Space Buddha btw. Not on discogs.com as I can see.

no, I'm not really into Space Buddhas stuff. He made a few good tracks though..

What!? Hypersonic was Psydrop? Damn, now I can't listen to Fantasy Seeds, great album btw, without thinking of his new stupid act  :angry:  :(

exactly

I liked Psydrop quite much some time ago ... it surprises me that the guy behind it gets ultra commercial shit so suddenly :(

• 9 months later...

haha, classic topic..