What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

The difference is, you have had it for many years I assume, while I on the other hand just bought it yesterday in Yokohama ;)

HMV?

I kept seeing it in there but as I already had it never picked it up!

np

manmademan - love technology

HMV?

I kept seeing it in there but as I already had it never picked it up!

np

manmademan - love technology

Im listening to Cosmosis-Trancendance

Nope, I found this store near Yokohama station that sells alot of older stuff and not so much new. I bought Cosmosis-Trancendance, Tristan-Substance, Prometheus-Robot O Chan, and Green Oms-Coming Through In Waves their. They have stuff from Dragon Fly, and Flying Rhino their. I dont think I should tell you where it is because you will buy it all before I can get to it :P Im sure you already have most of the older stuff. It seems that no one who listens to psychedelic music knows this store exists, otherwise this stuff would be gone. They have the first Oforia albums, even the old Neuromotor and Total Eclipse stuff. I dont even know the stores name. Its not one of the main stream stores like HMV or Tower Records.

Im listening to Cosmosis-Trancendance

Nope, I found this store near Yokohama station that sells alot of older stuff and not so much new. I bought Cosmosis-Trancendance, Tristan-Substance, Prometheus-Robot O Chan, and Green Oms-Coming Through In Waves their. They have stuff from Dragon Fly, and Flying Rhino their. I dont think I should tell you where it is because you will buy it all before I can get to it :P Im sure you already have most of the older stuff. It seems that no one who listens to psychedelic music knows this store exists, otherwise this stuff would be gone. They have the first Oforia albums, even the old Neuromotor and Total Eclipse stuff. I dont even know the stores name. Its not one of the main stream stores like HMV or Tower Records.

The only shops I know in Yokohama apart from the big ones are disc union, recofan, and one near daiei but I forgot the name.

I appreciate you not wanting to tell me :P but still :(

:lol:

np

Posted Image

The only shops I know in Yokohama apart from the big ones are disc union, recofan, and one near daiei but I forgot the name.

I appreciate you not wanting to tell me :P but still :(

:lol:

np

Posted Image

Time Lock-Strip Code

Im just joking, the reason I dont know the name is because its kind of hidden in a shopping plaza. You go up the escalator from central Yokohama station to CIAL. Its a womens department store if you already didnt know. When you get to the second floor take a left and walk down a few stairs, you will then see another escaletor. Go up one more floor and to your right you will see some stairs going up and down. Go up the stairs and at the top on your right hand side there will be a music store, Psytrance is in the back. Maybe the stores name is shinseido or something that starts with an s. Every album that I buy there is the only copy. when I return, they never re stock. I think some of those cds have been sitting there for several years just waiting to be bought and listened to. B)

Time Lock-Strip Code

Im just joking, the reason I dont know the name is because its kind of hidden in a shopping plaza. You go up the escalator from central Yokohama station to CIAL. Its a womens department store if you already didnt know. When you get to the second floor take a left and walk down a few stairs, you will then see another escaletor. Go up one more floor and to your right you will see some stairs going up and down. Go up the stairs and at the top on your right hand side there will be a music store, Psytrance is in the back. Maybe the stores name is shinseido or something that starts with an s. Every album that I buy there is the only copy. when I return, they never re stock. I think some of those cds have been sitting there for several years just waiting to be bought and listened to. B)

Shinseido yeah! A big chain store! Never seen anything good in them though!

Don't worry about me pinching them anytime soon, I'm trying to conserve money.