What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I cannot stop listening to this since I downloaded it.

Usually I do not really listen to music that I haven't bought but this is just brilliant.

I tried to buy the CD but the only reasonably priced one I could find didn't accept Paypal? FUCK!

I really regret not buying this the day I saw it in Camden all those years ago...

I cannot stop listening to this since I downloaded it.

Usually I do not really listen to music that I haven't bought but this is just brilliant.

I tried to buy the CD but the only reasonably priced one I could find didn't accept Paypal? FUCK!

I really regret not buying this the day I saw it in Camden all those years ago...

It's just one of those... I have the same feeling.

It's on that list of things to buy when a reasonable price pop us... but timeless album, and the high-hats.... *drools*

I feel so ashamed... I've had the first three Shpongle albums but only really listened to the first one which I love a lot. I finally decided after having them for a year to give the other two a proper listen, and man do I love this stuff so much. This track is definitely a favorite of mine. I love how the first half or so is a bit melacholic, calming, and a bit nostaglic (or at least for me) and then it turns into a more upbeat as it goes toward the end. Hearing this live must be awesome.

Ya Tales and AYS are awesome. Nothing lasts.... Hmm, I like it. It isn't bad but I do dislike how it is split into 3 parts for every "song" if I understand why it was split like that. I probably should listen to the newer albums and see how they are. Still ashamed at myself about it though, but I'm trying to not overdo it by listening to the albums a million times, don't want to ruin the experience. I've also been listening to some Minilogue. I've only listened to their first album, Animals, so far but I like it.

I actually own Son Kite's stuff! That's how I discovered Minilogue. Have you seen their synth setup and live stuff that Ableton did several months ago? Well regardless here it is:

I actually own Son Kite's stuff! That's how I discovered Minilogue. Have you seen their synth setup and live stuff that Ableton did several months ago? Well regardless here it is:

Not seen those, will try to check them out later as I have been a fan of Son Kite/Minilogue for a long time but I really have to be in the right mood (Happy and relaxed) which unfortunately I am not right now. Now is time for faster more aggressive music. Rockin' the remix CD of Ten Spins Around the Sun presently :D

Darshan - Awakening

So I was doing some searching for some new stuff (and avoiding finishing my finals), and I saw that apparently this label shut down but briefly came back and gave out their stuff for free on mp3. I did some searching and nothing came up but for some dead links. Does anyone know where I can get their stuff? It can be free or paid, I'm interested in listening to some of their stuff after reading this thread that mentioned Darshan.

So I was doing some searching for some new stuff (and avoiding finishing my finals), and I saw that apparently this label shut down but briefly came back and gave out their stuff for free on mp3. I did some searching and nothing came up but for some dead links. Does anyone know where I can get their stuff? It can be free or paid, I'm interested in listening to some of their stuff after reading this thread that mentioned Darshan.

You can buy some reasonable priced CDs on Discogs.

The first two re:evolution compilations are a good start.

For other reasonably priced CDs: Third Flight - Slipstream is great as is Fourth Flight - Velocity, Singularity and Singularity 2-001 are exceptional. Personally I love Plante Ben - Silver but it was too minimal for some.

If you're willing to spend a bit more, Black Rhino, White Rhino, Green Nuns of the Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia, Darshan - Awakening, First Flight, Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet, Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh are all essential (but can be pricey)

Not sure what happened to the downloads though.

Well thanks for the help! Already have Blue Planet so that's one thing I can check off. I feel like that there's so many labels and artist that I have yet listened to and it makes me excited and frustrated at the same time. But Quite glad we live in a age where music can be found and bought relatively easy.

Indeed, there is so much music out there and we're unlikely to ever listen to a fraction of the music we might really love. It's a shame but there aren't enough hours in a lifetime :lol:

Ya I love Airwave and all of his stuff. This is just another awesome song! I would be quite excited if he made another album this year.